Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) (2610 Views)

2008 Toks Toyota Camry SE SOLD / 07 Camry Sport Edition(SE)SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / 2003 Toyota/camry Solara Se (SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:35pm On Feb 01, 2010
Name: BAC

Position: Active Poster

Date Registered: December 14, 2007, 10:13 AM

Last Active: January 27, 2010, 04:39 PM

Email: hidden

Current Status: Offline Offline

Local Time: February 01, 2010, 07:32 PM

Signature:
Mine is a pepsi on the rocks
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by TippyTop(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2010
@inspired_m

The link to your web site is not working and I'd like to get in touch with you in the UK.
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2010
Tippy Top:

@inspired_m

The link to your web site is not working and I'd like to get in touch with you in the UK.

My Website is Under Construction,

You can reach me via inspired.autos@gmail.com or Call me On +234 802-305-0886

Thanks cool cool
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by TippyTop(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
Thank for the quick response, will get in touch.
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:58pm On Feb 02, 2010
BAC & His Wife Loves the Pathfinder cool cool

Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
Dual AC

6 CD Changer With Mp3.

4 Wheel Drive

Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2010
cool cool

Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:40am On Feb 05, 2010
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE

Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by BAC: 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
Inspired,
I have just arrived UK yesterday and I am due to fly out to Dallas on friday, I thought you forgot to take the pictures of that Pathfinder before the delivery by your staff, but as soon as I saw this post I said kudos to you.

Thanks for all your help in sourcing out this car.

To everyone still thinking of using Inspired's professional service these are my finding:

1, The car inspired wanted to sell to us before was sold 3 days before i arrived nigeria, reason is that I did not leave a deposit.
2, After that my wife went round lagos for another Pathfinder, she could not find any as clean as the one sold by inspired. But she found a not too bad one going for 3.2 million. On running the cefax report there has been a mileage rewind on it, but she still wanted it. So we offered 3 million. As soon as I land we went to the dealer to pick up the car. The dealer has managed to pull a deal with another buyer who did not do a check on the vehicle.(naughty) We looked round and we could not find anything reasonable so we went back to inspired
3, Inspired met us at maryland on monday 1st Feb. We visited his office to viewed 4 pathfinders, we found one we love and comes with a 4 WD, 6 CD Changer, 48,000 on the clock, clean title, one owner, very clean.
4, we struck a deal for 3.1 million, i tell, you Inspired's cars are reasonably priced campared to other we have seen.

5, The Quality of the car is brilliant. Inspired ran the auto check for me on his blackberry

6, Inspired has a team to people that works for him, they engraved the car, Fill up the AC gas and delivered the car to Ikorodu for me

7, Next day 2nd Feb inspired sent down his mechanic to service the car for me. (men this mechanic is good) oil change , Brake pad changed, Oil filter and all other necessary checks. The guy left my house about 8 pm in the evening. He had to run down to Surulere to get the parts as no quality parts in Ikorodu all are selling fakes.

8, The only problem i have is the fuel gauge which is a problem from Nissan on all pathfinder starting from 2005. Nissan should have done a call back to replace the sender units on the fuel pumps, but they didn't. So watch out for this one. If you buy one of these cars including the new Exterras after about 40,000 on the clock the fuel gauge will fail. The reason is that Nissan used an inferior sender unit on the fuel pump. All you need to do is replace the sender unit and the packing seal on the pump. Nissan dealer will always advise you to replace the whole pump as the sender unit cannot be sold separately, that is not true, you can get the sender unit on its own.

9, We are replacing the sender unit on my wife's Nissan today. Apart from that we have been enjoying this car. The car Jumps like a horse. Very cool AC and car drives like new, My wife has become one of the big girls in lagos now, gift from her husband,

Thanks inspired , I am been inspired.
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2010
BAC:

Inspired,
    I have just arrived UK yesterday and I am due to fly out to Dallas on friday, I thought you forgot to take the pictures of that Pathfinder before the delivery by your staff, but as soon as I saw this post I said kudos to you.

Thanks inspired ,  I am been inspired.

I dont even know where to start, All I can say right now is Im sorry I couldnt get you the Supermalt you requested, I searched all the Malls In Lagos, Im sorry Once again 

This is not where it stops   wink
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2010
BAC:

Inspired,

To everyone still thinking of using Inspired's professional service these are my finding:

1, The car inspired wanted to sell to us before was sold 3 days before i arrived nigeria, reason is that I did not leave a deposit.

Every Disappointment has a quirk of a Blessing in Disguise.
wink
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2010
BAC:

Inspired,

2, After that my wife went round lagos for another Pathfinder, she could not find any as clean as the one sold by inspired. But she found a not too bad one going for 3.2 million. On running the cefax report there has been a mileage rewind on it, but she still wanted it. So we offered 3 million. As soon as I land we went to the dealer to pick up the car. The dealer has managed to pull a deal with another buyer who did not do a check on the vehicle.(naughty) We looked round and we could not find anything reasonable so we went back to inspired

With us, the Best Auto Deal is not Far Fetched
cool cool

Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by bytes2tera: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2010
@Inspired,

How much will it cost to land me a clean 2007 2.3 XLS 4WD Ford Escape with low milage?

Please give feedback.

Thanx!
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by BAC: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2010
inspired_m:

With us, the Best Auto Deal is not Far Fetched
  cool cool

@inspired,
     On the little experience I have walking the street of lagos looking for a pathfinder, I noticed that most of these dealers are not honest. They are always looking to a sell you accidented cars.
Thanks a lot inspired for the honest service, when I find honest people i keep their contacts for ever. When it comes to vehicles I shall be calling you anytime i need one.

Cheers Mate
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2010
BAC:

@inspired,
     On the little experience I have walking the street of lagos looking for a pathfinder, I noticed that most of these dealers are not honest. They are always looking to a sell you accidented cars.
Thanks a lot inspired for the honest service, when I find honest people i keep their contacts for ever. When it comes to vehicles I shall be calling you anytime i need one.

Cheers Mate

The truth is 95% Of Vehicles Shipped into Nigeria for sale on Dealers Lots are Salvaged / Accidented Vehicles, Some of these cars may not be bad afterall if its been properly fixed and the buyer is made aware of the History.

Salvaged cars are relatively cheaper to buy, and Dealers cant make much profits off Non Accidented vehicles. An average buyer also wants a cheap deal, Its Simple, what you buy is what you get.

After seludously analysing the Nigerian Auto System, we decided to Initiate the Pre order arrangement whereby Buyers can get clean title and Non Accidented vehicles at Viable and realistic prices, its always worth the wait afterall.
cool cool
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
bytes2tera:

@Inspired,

How much will it cost to land me a clean 2007 2.3 XLS 4WD Ford Escape with low milage?

Please give feedback.

Thanx!

2007 Ford Escape XLS 4WD is 2.4 Million Naira

Mileage less than 50,000 miles.

1 Year Warranty.
cool cool
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:33am On Feb 10, 2010
cool cool

Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:36am On Feb 10, 2010
The Aesthetics

The Elegance.
cool cool

Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by BAC: 11:11am On Feb 10, 2010
inspired_m:

The truth is 95% Of Vehicles Shipped into Nigeria for sale on Dealers Lots are Salvaged / Accidented Vehicles, Some of these cars may not be bad afterall if its been properly fixed and the buyer is made aware of the History.

Salvaged cars are relatively cheaper to buy, and Dealers cant make much profits off Non Accidented vehicles. An average buyer also wants a cheap deal, Its Simple, what you buy is what you get.

After seludously analysing the Nigerian Auto System, we decided to Initiate the Pre order arrangement whereby Buyers can get clean title and Non Accidented vehicles at Viable and realistic prices, its always worth the wait afterall.
cool cool

But these guys don't tell the buyers the full story and their attitude to customers is very bad, if you are just asking for the price their attitude is that you are poor especially if you don't wear designer agbada, they don't realise that people that have money don't always dress rich. I know many of our people wants the best for unrealistic prices, so the fault is on both side. But some people still pay top naira for the salvaged cars. I pity the man that brought the pathfinder my wife wanted to buy before, he was not educated enough to check the VIN.

Keep up the good work inspired, I didn't know that you took that much pictures. Good work,
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2010
BAC:

But these guys don't tell the buyers the full story and their attitude to customers is very bad, if you are just asking for the price their attitude is that you are poor especially if you don't wear designer agbada, they don't realise that people that have money don't always dress rich. I know many of our people wants the best for unrealistic prices, so the fault is on both side. But some people still pay top naira for the salvaged cars. I pity the man that brought the pathfinder my wife wanted to buy before, he was not educated enough to check the VIN.

Keep up the good work inspired, I didn't know that you took that much pictures. Good work,

You're Right, Not all Salvaged Cars are bad, and full Disclosure should be made from seller to buyer.

Buyers should endeavour to run vin checks and make thorough Physical inspection prior to Purchase, they should also not expect to buy supposedly clean title cars at extremely ridiculously low prices.

I took the Photos when all was set prior to delivery later in the evening.

Thanks for your Business. cool cool
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 11, 2010
This man stop talking to yourself, we nor be small pikin for here abeg
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:05am On Feb 11, 2010
LOW LOW Mileage Confirmed !!!

The Engine Cant Be Cleaner

BAC is a Lucky Man.

Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by BAC: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2010
Adrenaline:

This man stop talking to yourself, we nor be small pikin for here abeg

Who is talking to himself? You must be dreaming,

@inspired,
I remembered you said you will be in the UK next week, I am off to Dallas tomorrow if not I would have suggested we meet up in central london for tea. Where will you be staying? I am in the North. Some time by the end of the year i may need to discuss with you about buying some tipper.

Get ready ooo it is very cold here. Snow yeasterday.
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
BAC:

@inspired,
   I remembered you said you will be in the UK next week, I am off to Dallas tomorrow if not I would have suggested we meet up in central london for tea. Where will you be staying? I am in the North. Some time by the end of the year i may need to discuss with you about buying some tipper.

Get ready ooo it is very cold here. Snow yeasterday.

By Gods grace, Ill be in the UK next week for a couple of days say 7 days, The Weather is very discouraging but the trip is very necessary as it bothers round issues of National urgency.  grin grin

Ill be staying in Essex, and I plan to meet up with Sienna in Suffolk  primarily to have a feel of his Audi RS4 B5.  wink

Ill be more than willing to meet up and do business with you again, Our goal is to make you a Satisfied Customer

Thanks.  cool cool
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by jacklucas: 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2010
Well done Inspired.
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2010

4, we struck a deal for 3.1 million, i tell, you Inspired's cars are reasonably priced campared to other we have seen.

5, The Quality of the car is brilliant. Inspired ran the auto check for me on his blackberry

Thanks inspired ,  I am been inspired.

We Have the Best Prices in Nigeria because we source our cars from the Worlds Largest Auto Auction !

We Will Always Run a Vin Check for you On the GO, It doesnt matter if youre buying from Us or Not !!

KNOW THE HISTORY OF YOUR VEHICLE AS MUCH AS THE SELLER SO YOU CAN SRTIKE A BETTER BARGAIN  cool cool
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2010
jacklucas:

Well done Inspired.

Thanks Jacklucas.

Have a Wonderful Valentines Day. cool cool
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by BAC: 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2010
Who moved my cheese. grin Seun Please keep this post on top. I need to keep seeing my wife's car.
Re: 2005 Nissan Pathfinder Se ( Sold To B A C Of Nairaland ) by inspiredm(m): 10:45am On Feb 20, 2010
4 Wheel Drive

Recent SUVs dont feature the Auxillary Gear No More, They have been replaced with the Knobs.

(1) (Reply)

2005 Toyota MATRIX - For Dash! SOLD!! / Reg & Clean 2003 Golf4 For Sale @560k(4 Doors) Call 08180324519 / Tokunbo 2008 Toyota Camry SE (Pearl Black)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.