Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

2000 followers twitter account for sale? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2000 followers twitter account for sale? (631 Views)

11k Nigerian Twitter Account For Sale SOLD SOLD / Femi Otedola Suspends Twitter Account Due To Impersonators / 2600 Twitter Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2000 followers twitter account for sale? by YahuBoi(m): 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
who wants to sell a twitter account from 2000 upward
Re: 2000 followers twitter account for sale? by YahuBoi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
63 views and not even one person could help a brother
LIFE embarassed
Re: 2000 followers twitter account for sale? by truexgoldcom(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
YahuBoi:
63 views and not even one person could help a brother

LIFE embarassed

You would have received help from me but for your username Yahoo Boy! What do you have to say about that? People dislike been cheated. Hv a great day.
Re: 2000 followers twitter account for sale? by YahuBoi(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
truexgoldcom:

You would have received help from me but for your username Yahoo Boy! What do you have to say about that? People dislike been cheated. Hv a great day.
my handle doesn't depict what you're thinking sir.

my friends usually call me yahu

so I thought I should add the boy to it

please have mercy and help

thank you
Re: 2000 followers twitter account for sale? by Shiitposter: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
YahuBoi:
my handle doesn't depict what you're thinking sir.

my friends usually call me yahu

so I thought I should add the boy to it

please have mercy and help

thank you

So what lesson did we learn today? i think it's that when creating a monicker you choose a responsible name right?
And that also applies to me.
Re: 2000 followers twitter account for sale? by YahuBoi(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Shiitposter:

So what lesson did we learn today? i think it's that when creating a monicker you choose a responsible name right?
And that also applies to me.
I'm regretting already

I used the name so that my friends can look up to me easily..
Re: 2000 followers twitter account for sale? by Shiitposter: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
YahuBoi:
I'm regretting already

I used the name so that my friends can look up to me easily..

And that just cost you 2k
Re: 2000 followers twitter account for sale? by YahuBoi(m): 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Shiitposter:

And that just cost you 2k
lol
life goes on
Re: 2000 followers twitter account for sale? by BinaryOptions(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
@Truexgoldcom, pls, tell me your functioning phone whatsapp numbers now there is an urgent issue I desperately need ur attention on. It has to do with my pending order on your website, which I just discovered to have been deleted. Kindly help me look into it as a matter of urgency. Regards

truexgoldcom:

(1) (Reply)

Need A Freelance Assistant Around Lagos? Check In / Letshego MFB Wins Excellence In Microfinance Banking Award / Registering and running An NGO In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.