Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Need Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Your Advice (340 Views)

I Need Your Advice On A Legit Lucrative Business I Can Do With 1M / Help A Nairalander... I Need Your Advice / Pls I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Advice by Prinsola(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'm a student that finished my ND program at a polytechnic here in Nigeria around February and had to round up with my project around April. Since then, I've been at home doing nothing. I wanted to start working but the fact that I do still go to school sometime and do travel won't make me start work because I might not be given the time I need at work to sort things out myself. I'm planning to go for a direct entry and it's going to be around October or November before I start schooling again. Pending the time I'll be going back to school, I want to ask please what kind of business (part time work or my own business) can I be doing for the main time that can fetch me money to keep up with myself because I'm tired of staying at home doing nothing.

Serious minded people, please I need your serious advice.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money As A Student In Nigeria / AMCON – The Reek Of Corruption And Failure Will Not Disperse - Naira Insider / Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.