Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Macdonald Restaurant Stylishly Rolling Out Outlet In Ikoyi? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Macdonald Restaurant Stylishly Rolling Out Outlet In Ikoyi? (656 Views)

Bobby Max: Nigerian Establishes Coinbeats Lounge And Restaurant In Morocco / Mansion: Tony Ezenna's House In Bourdillon, Ikoyi, Lagos. Photos / Coldstone Creamery Is Trying To Cover Up A Theft At Their Lekki Outlet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Macdonald Restaurant Stylishly Rolling Out Outlet In Ikoyi? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
So, i was on my way to church today at Park View Estate and i saw this almost completed construction site. The fence is covered with Macdonald banner (pix attached) to cover it from peoples view. I was like, where could they find the banner when there is no Macdoe in Naij. The site is at the second gate of Park View Estate.

I'm prettie sure they are rolling out a flagship Restaurant in Naij and in Ikoyi.

Who else saw this?

Re: Macdonald Restaurant Stylishly Rolling Out Outlet In Ikoyi? by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
that will be cool
Re: Macdonald Restaurant Stylishly Rolling Out Outlet In Ikoyi? by DieBuhari: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
MacDonald: The number one symbol of obesity in the US.
Re: Macdonald Restaurant Stylishly Rolling Out Outlet In Ikoyi? by spinna: 10:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
ohh Big Mac and Quarter pounder with cheese..hallelujah let it be. Dividends of democracy
Re: Macdonald Restaurant Stylishly Rolling Out Outlet In Ikoyi? by StoneColdBiceps(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
spinna:
ohh Big Mac and Quarter pounder with cheese..hallelujah let it be. Dividends of democracy

Lol, i can feel your gush

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Access To The Internet? Then Here Is A Completely Free And Easy Way / Nairalanders. Pls I Need A Beginner's Guide To Publishing On Amazon Kindle / Save Extra Cash With Homemade Shampoo, Learn How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.