Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) (1501 Views)

Suzy Cortez Tattoos Messi’s Face On Her Groin. Messi Blocks Her On Social Media / Ibrahimovic Reveals What Caused Pogba’s Fight With Jose Mourinho / Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
As Copied From Palmchat

A woman who has covered her body in 20 tattoos of Jose Mourinho admits she’s addicted to the Special One.

Vivien Bodycote, 59, gets weak at the knees at the sight of Mourinho in the back pages and has dedicated her body to him.

Viv’s husband Tony, 76, who retired from working with concrete over a decade ago has splashed £800 of his pension on tattoos of Jose’s face all over his wife’s body.

Viv said: “I rarely go into town and not come back with another Jose tattoo on my body, I must have 20 of just him. He’s not just the special one, he’s the only one.

“I would die if I saw him in the flesh and for Mourinho I would cheat.
He’s gorgeous and every time I open the paper and see him I get gooey at the knees.

“The price of my tattoos has varied, I’ve had some bits of small writing done for around £60 but most recently it was £250. All in all I’d say it’s cost £800

The Manchester United boss’ biggest fan shrugs off comments from neighbours who say she should follow her local side and not wherever Jose takes charge.

The grandmother-of-four who married her second husband Tony 15 years ago says she would not bat an eyelid if the opportunity arose for a passionate encounter with Mourinho.

Viv said: “There’s not a day I don’t look at pictures of Jose online, I’m addicted to Jose Mourinho.

“I get neighbours saying why don’t you support Leicester and all I can say is that I’m in love with a football manager.

“If he quits Manchester United and decides to go and manage a team in another country then obviously I will say goodbye to British teams and I’ll go there.

“When my grandsons told me he was sacked from Chelsea, Christmas was cancelled and we had no dinner. I just wanted to give him a big hug and say it’s fine.”

Viv’s husband might not be anywhere as near as Mourinho crazy but he is more than happy to pay for her tattoos if it makes her happy.

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
More pix

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
more pic

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pix

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jose Mourinho

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ekensi01: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Why some people no go respect themselves even for God name?

Old ugly lady. Mou gateman go reject you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by auntysimbiat(f): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmmm... Na wa o
Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Her husband even pays for the tattoo sessions

'Viv’s husband Tony, 76, who retired from working with concrete over a decade ago has splashed £800 of his pension on tattoos of Jose’s face all over his wife’s body.'

1 Like

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by maryjan8(f): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
ekensi01:
Why some people no go respect themselves even for God name?

Old ugly lady. Mou gateman go reject you.
Who tell you say You won't log in if she opens up her password to him?
Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by Sunshyne200(m): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hahaha. I hope one day Nigerian fans go fit tattoo them body with picture of them celebrity.
That time I go tattoo Bubu recent picture for my hand, so that 40years from now, my kids go know say I being dey him 2nd coming.
Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
For the first time in my life

I AM SHORT OF WORDS

#Eco99#
Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ekensi01: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
i would like serious. I dont have feeling for ugly old people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sunshyne200:
Hahaha. I hope one day Nigerian fans go fit tattoo them body with picture of them celebrity.
That time I go tattoo Bubu recent picture for my hand, so that 40years from now, my kids go know say I being dey him 2nd coming.
Or Tonto Dike

1 Like

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by Victornezzar: 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
It's sex that is in dis 1 brain
ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by CplusJason: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
I would die if I saw him in the flesh and for Mourinho I would cheat.

With that old expired pussy?

1 Like

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
ekensi01:
i would like serious. I dont have feeling for ugly old people.
That's good for you... some men are dogs
Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Victornezzar:
It's sex that is in dis 1 brain ode oshi
troll

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by iykekelvins(m): 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
This one is not okay now..

1 Like

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by Victornezzar: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
troll
Why are u showing us d man who is always patronising u
olosho
fvck off my mention

1 Like

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by dacovajnr: 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Victornezzar:

It's sex that is in dis 1 brain
ode oshi

2 Likes

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Victornezzar:
Why are u showing us d man who is always patronising u olosho fvck off my mention
e pain am...
keep it up troll

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by CoolFreeday(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is serious!
Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ekensi01: 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
That's good for you... some men are dogs
Lol. Make those men see you first. My hands are clean.
Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by Kobicove(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
I even thought it was a young lady before I opened the thread undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by optional1(f): 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
1. she is stupidly old

2. She looks like a pyton on that dress of her

3. Her husband is more stupid for paying for the tattoo

4. She is disgusting in the sight of humans not to talk of God's sight oh..

5. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
keeping it real,Maurinho is a very very handsome man,but I would have loved it if those tattoos were on a young pretty girl. this old woman looks like she already gave birth to 30 kids. those tattoos shouldn't have been on her body

1 Like

Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
optional1:
1. she is stupidly old
2. She looks like a pyton on that dress of her
3. Her husband is more stupid for paying for the tattoo
4. She is disgusting in the sight of humans not to talk of God's sight oh..
5. Nonsense
Why take it personal like you are Mou's wife?
Re: Lady Obsessed With Jose Mourinho, Over 20 Tattoos Of Him (pix) by Sunshyne200(m): 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:

Or Tonto Dike

Hahaha, so you so obsessed with her? Didn't know she has a die-hard fan..

(1) (Reply)

Highlight & All Goal Manchester United Vs Crystal Palace 4-0 - 30/09/2017 / The National Anthem Before The Saints / Desr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.