Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,048 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Cure For Carl Ikeme's Leukaemia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure For Carl Ikeme's Leukaemia (650 Views)

Natural Cure For Herpes Symptoms: Mighty Honey / Any Recommended Herbal Cure For Hernia? / Best Cure For Bumps/keliods And Other Skin Bacteria Infections. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure For Carl Ikeme's Leukaemia by crystalclear(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
AN OPEN LETTER TO THE NIGERIAN FOOTBALL FEDERATION;GLASS HOUSE•
CARL IKEME NEEDS A DIET THERAPY NOT A CHEMOTHERAPY!

Goodmorning dear authority,

My name is Enoch Olorunkemi,a resident of Lagos.Few days ago I read from tabloids and social medias regarding the prevailing health issue of our own goal keeper,in person of Carl Ikeme.
Furthermore,I also read that he is due to undergo a chemotherapy,owing to the fact that he has leukaemia,otherwise known as blood cancer,that is pathetic enough.We all are aware of the aftermath of such therapies,wherewith a lot of money and time maybe wasted.
Moreover,this brings me to the subject matter that is sequel to the above.As a patriotic Nigerian,am pleased to recommend a professional dietician,practicing over seven years and has several testimonies of lethal ailments such as cancer,hypertension,kidney diseases and many more being cured by her.Her researches are none theory but practically oriented,proven and tested to be curative overtime.
Consequently,its been confirmed according to her research that Carl's case isn't one that chemotherapy can cure but a good diet therapy will do,without costing much.There's always a saying that “the taste of the pudding is in the eating.” and also that 'a book is not judged by its cover but by the quality of its content.'
Nonetheless,going by retrospects,we have lost souls of so many promising and enterprising Nigerians to macabre,that common food we are ignorant of could cure.I will advice us not to gamble with Carl Ikeme's life.We all love him,and appreciate his immense efforts in recent past.We need him to get back to his feet and continue flying the great Nigerian flag high within and outside the country.
In conclusion,I will be exhilarated if she's granted the chance to prove her dietetics dexterity,experience and professional competence.
Thank you for your understanding,with best regards.
Long live the Nigerian Football Federation.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Below are her contact details and few of the numerous testimonies on her official Facebook page/platform:
Miss Enyo Blessing (C•E•O)
Nichole Dietary Consultancy.
Telephone-08137739878.

Re: Cure For Carl Ikeme's Leukaemia by bewla(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
are we supposed to celebrate u or ignore u
Re: Cure For Carl Ikeme's Leukaemia by crystalclear(m): 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
I don't think you read my post well.
Its a recommendation for our goal keeper.
Chemotherapy destroys the body cells while diet therapy is perfect.
This can be done even for free.
We just need to save his life,that's all.
If you can contact him or any member of the NFF,it would be awesome.
Why go too far when what we need is within our reach?
Its high time we learn that food,which we are ignorant of,cure all ailments while meds only suppress them.
Re: Cure For Carl Ikeme's Leukaemia by crystalclear(m): 9:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Her article on Unity Times

Re: Cure For Carl Ikeme's Leukaemia by crystalclear(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Our researches are tested and proven. We are never theory oriented,but basically pure practicals. Only the microscopic few are encumbered with wisdom,while a legion are killed with ignorance.
Re: Cure For Carl Ikeme's Leukaemia by crystalclear(m): 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
GOD has put cure of every ailment in food. It is the duty of man to key into it and bring out a formidable result. Not until you try a diet therapy,you will never believe that just food will cure all ailments.
Re: Cure For Carl Ikeme's Leukaemia by crystalclear(m): 10:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
More

(1) (Reply)

Why Smoking Is NO For You If You Really Love Yourself / Ladies Beware: What You Dont Know Can Kill You. / See The World First Smart Cond*m Wey Go Tell You If You Get STI And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.