Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Life Of This World Is Nothing But Deceit - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Life Of This World Is Nothing But Deceit (3437 Views)

Islam Is The Major Problem The World Is Facing, True or false? CNN / The Importance of Tawakkul in the Life of a Muslim / The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of This World Is Nothing But Deceit by AbuZola3(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
Compiled by Abuzola

'the life of this world is only amusement and play ! Verily, the home of the hereafter is indeed (the eternal life that never end), if they but knew' Quran 29:64

Narrated sahl bin saad Al sa'id that the messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said,'if the life of this world were equal to Allah , a wing of mosquitoe, He would never water a disbeliever one mouthful of water'
(riyadul salihin, hadith 477, Tirmdihi)

Abu saa'id Al khudri said,'The Messenger of Allah said,'The lifetime world is lovely and green, and verily Allah makes you kholafa'a in it, Fear It and beware of women (and their temptation)
{Riyadul solihin hadith 459, sahih muslim}

Narrated ka'ab bin iyad,'i heard the messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) saying,'Each Nation has got a private test (fitnah) and the test of my nation is Money.
(Riyadul  solihin, hadith 481, Tirmidhi)

Abu hurairah said,'i heard the messenger of Allah saying,'verily the life of this world is cursed, all in it is cursed. Except glorification and who is closer to Him, and a scholar and his student'
Riyadul solihin, hadith number 478, Tirmdhi)

Abu saa'id Al khudri said,'The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) sat on the pulpit and we did so around him , he said,'i fear after my death for you the attraction and the beauty of the life of this world and its decoration'
(riyadul salihin hadith 458)

Narrated by Abu hurairah who said,'The messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said,'The world is a prison for the believers and paradise for the disbelievers'
(Riyadul salihin hadith 470, sahih muslim)
Re: The Life Of This World Is Nothing But Deceit by AbuZola3(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abu Hurairah said,'The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said,'The Poor people will come into the paradise before the rich people for five hundred years.
(Angel will be busy investigating how they got one penny to the last penny he/she spent)
{riyadul solihin, hadith 478, Tirmidhi}

ibn Abbas and imran bin Hussain said,'the Holy Prophet said,'i saw at the people of paradise, i found most of them are the poor people and i saw at Hell fire most of them women.
(riyadul solihin, hadith 488, It is agree upon)
Re: The Life Of This World Is Nothing But Deceit by AbuZola3(m): 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2010
cool
Re: The Life Of This World Is Nothing But Deceit by AbuZola3(m): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
'Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment' Quran 4:138
Re: The Life Of This World Is Nothing But Deceit by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
I asked d slowpoke that started dis thread a questn&d donkey av not provided ans.The angels would investigate all rich pples wealth&we read how wealthy d islamic prophet was.Now would d Angels investigate d wealth he stole from caravans&d widow he married?
Re: The Life Of This World Is Nothing But Deceit by AbuZola3(m): 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2010
Plz go and take alabuka for insanity relief
Re: The Life Of This World Is Nothing But Deceit by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2010
Abu Zola:

Plz go and take alabuka for insanity relief
U need it more than i do.Will mohammad be investigated?
Re: The Life Of This World Is Nothing But Deceit by AbuZola3(m): 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2010
My people say kazalika

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 / Muslim Women In Armed Forces, Allowed Or Forbidden? / Muhammad Only Waged War In Self-defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.