Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Yomi Casual Proposes To His Girlfriend Of Many Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Casual Proposes To His Girlfriend Of Many Years (1164 Views)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / Efe Changes The Polo, Rocks Yomi Casual Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yomi Casual Proposes To His Girlfriend Of Many Years by 0toobong1: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Celebrity Fashion designer, Yomi Makun aka Yomi Casual is engaged to his girlfriend of many years! Yomi Casual who has a child with his baby mama Faith, proposed to his now fiancé, Grace early this morning. Read the engagement announcement by Ifan after the cut...

He wrote: Yassssssss here comes 2 of my favourite people & the latest couple in town am so glad I witnessed this day super congratulations @yomicasual x @fabjewels_official you guys took the how to another level love wins ��☄☄��✌✌

Congrats to the couple.

READ MORE https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/10/yomi-casual-proposes-girlfriend-many-years/

Re: Yomi Casual Proposes To His Girlfriend Of Many Years by itspzpics(m): 9:30am On Jul 10, 2017
nice one
Re: Yomi Casual Proposes To His Girlfriend Of Many Years by directorXixXICK(m): 10:46am On Jul 10, 2017
Congratulation
Re: Yomi Casual Proposes To His Girlfriend Of Many Years by Hotshawarma(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
Her legs looks very tiny maybe it is the position of the camera....she is beautiful though....I wish them happy marriage...

(1) (Reply)

Barcelonal Star, Neymar Splashes Over £14,000 On Trainers shoe In US (photos) / “I Was Dating Tagbo But He Is Not The Father Of My Daughter” – Caroline Danjuma / Beautiful Photo Of Chidinma Ekile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.