Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Amber Rose Makes Her Relationship With 21 Savage Instagram Official - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Makes Her Relationship With 21 Savage Instagram Official (781 Views)

It's Over: Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Make Their Split Instagram Official / Amber Rose Rocks Smaller Boobs After Her Reduction Surgery (Photos) / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Make Their Love Instagram Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Makes Her Relationship With 21 Savage Instagram Official by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Before now, it had been speculated that Model and slut walk convener, Amber Rose might be dating upcoming rapper 21 Savage, a rumour she didn't debunk.

However the mother of one, who has been sharing photos and videos of moments she shared with the rapper, said their love is the 'real deal' as she had been slut shamed by men she once love, while making her relationship with 21 Savage official.

Here's what she wrote;

"It's pretty amazing waking up every morning feeling love like this. I've cried endlessly and been hurt a lot in my life, I've been abused, talked to like I wasn't shit, been gaslighted and Slut shamed by men that I once loved and cared about. So I'm so thankful that God brought this amazing person in my life who genuinely has my back and is ready to "pull up" to defend my honor by any means. Maybe he's just as broken as me and that's why we're perfect for each other but either way he's not going anywhere and neither am I."

This is coming after 24 year old rapper openly defended her in an interview,vowing to pull up on anyone who disrespects her.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/amber-rose-makes-relationship-21-savage-instagram-official.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Amber Rose Makes Her Relationship With 21 Savage Instagram Official by 10eola(m): 9:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Issa Good Thing grin

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Buy Off The The Mall In Dubai And Leave With Chauffeur / See How To Collect Money On Ground In The Presence Of Girls / Another Yoruba Actor Dies After Baba Faleti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.