Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

How To Avert Hunger Palava From Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Avert Hunger Palava From Your Family (415 Views)

If Your Brother Is Still Generous To Your Family After Marriage, Thank His Wife’ / Ask The Legal Practitioner- Landlord & Tenant Palava / Effects Of Divorce On Children And How To Avert Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Avert Hunger Palava From Your Family by MrsAdadinmma(f): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2017
If you are a parent with grown kids then you are facing a big challenge of feeding. If you are not facing that challenge then brace up for the challenge ahead. Yes! This challenge of feeding a family is so tasking and inevitable no matter your income! It will only take the grace of God not to go insane from such challenge.
Years ago a team of professionals from the U.k was flown into Nigeria to investigate the cause of broken homes and depression among parents. They got a shocking result- Challenge of feeding, both in well to do families and not-well-to-do families. These same team of professionals went to Zimbabwe two years later to conduct same research and guess what! Same result again! Then just earlier this year they were invited to Ghana and the same research was conducted and yes your guess is as good as mine; same result!

Now do you think this is just a coincidence? No! It's obviously a FACT! You must agree with me that a fact is established by series of constant research produce same result. Parents are depressed and will certainly get depressed if they are not right now because of feeding challenge. That is not the news actually. Here is the news! There's a solution.

A problem can be averted once you have the solution but without that solution the problem continues to exist. That solution is only know by 5 people in Nigeria Dangote, Okonjo Iweala, Adenuga, Bishop Oyedepo and Myself! Don't ask me how I got to know about it. Just ask me for the solution. No! Am not going to tell you for free! Even father Christmas charges kids Lol! I charge a token of 6300 naira to reveal to you this life saving solution. And if you feel what am going to offer you is not worth your 6300, then this offer is not for you. Am only willing to offer this package to 50 parents which is why that price is there to act as a check mate, reasons best known to me. Here is the better part of the goodnews, I collect your money, keep it safe and give you this life changing offer and after a month if you are not satisfied with what you get I will refund your money to you and you have every right to sue me for time wasted. Yes! That's how I operate.

If you want to be among the chosen 50 call my secretary on 0701 321 6887 to book an appointment.

(1) (Reply)

Etiquette Is Worthless Without Humanity / Graphic Photos: How A Family Of 5 Were Killed By Food Poisoning In Okija, Anambr / School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.