Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky (823 Views)

"#valentine day Is For Only #sidechick like Us And Not Wives" - #bobrisky reveal / ‘if I Was A Woman, I Won't Allow Men Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky / 'If I Was A Woman, I Wouldn't Allow Any Man Stay With Their Wives' - Bobrisky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by russman: 10:57am On Jul 10, 2017

Nigeria Male Barbie, Bobrisky in a post on snapchat reveals if he was a woman he wouldn’t allow husband to stay with their wives.

Read more http://fstrends.com.ng/2017/07/if-i-was-a-woman-husbands-wouldnt-stay-with-their-wives-bobrisky/

Bobrisky who is about to get his boob’s lifted do you think wives should really be on the lookout for Bobrisky?
Re: If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by dollytino4real(f): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2017
u re nt a woman then u re what? man-she or she-man?
Re: If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by dollytino4real(f): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2017
abeg go boil beans
Re: If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by bamdly(m): 11:32am On Jul 10, 2017
I hope ur junior or senior bro abi sis are reading dis
so DAT they can see the kind pikin their fomilik produce
wait self she neva get Brest since all dis day shebi na man woman he,she call him,her self
am confused self
Re: If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by netbeans1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
dollytino4real:
u re nt a woman then u re what? man-she or she-man?

GAY with Makeup grin grin
Re: If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by Hotshawarma(m): 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
What is this lawma thrash saying
Re: If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by drxeus(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
interviewer:can u have sex with bob risky for 50 million dollars. ME:if I dont do it,my mum will disown me.my.community will lynch me. if dey can sell Jesus for 30silber coins. why cant I do bobrisky
Re: If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by russman: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
drxeus:
interviewer:can u have sex with bob risky for 50 million dollars.
ME:if I dont do it,my mum will disown me.my.community will lynch me.
if dey can sell Jesus for 30silber coins.
why cant I do bobrisky

Ur own Na another case

1 Like

Re: If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by Dotwillis1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
undecidedif u 'was' a woman, your Brest and private part would have been sliced off for money rituals.. Omoale yoruba
Re: If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by russman: 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
Dotwillis1:
undecidedif u 'was' a woman, your Brest and private part would have been sliced off for money rituals.. Omoale yoruba

They for Don use m do OGun Owo (money ritual)

Her puna for Don big like well
Re: If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
see madt man
Re: If I Was A Woman, Husbands Wouldn’t Stay With Their Wives’ – Bobrisky by russman: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Mad Bobrisky

(1) (Reply)

Actress Lola Magret Arrested For Credit Card Theft In The US / Funke Akindele’s Husband Finally Explains Reason Why Toyosi Left Jenifa’s Diary / Fan Love! Drake’s New Tattoo Of Lil Wayne “see Photos”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.