Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba (709 Views)

Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Brave Mum Shoots Dead Gunman Outside School After He Tried To Rob Parents / Man Who Shot A Lady Dead In Aba After He Invited Her To His House Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba by swiz123(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2017
A Facebook user, Prosper Festus, has shared some photos of a lady who was allegedly shot by a man who invited her to his house at the Obohia area of Aba, the commercial city of Abia state.
According to the eyewitness, there was probably misunderstanding between the man and the lady in the man's house, adding that the fracas led to the killing of the lady after the man went inside the house, brought out a gun and shot her dead.
Here's how the eyewitness narrated the incident online, and more photos;
www.tori.ng/news/67282/residents-in-shock-as-man-shoots-dead-lady-he-invi.html
cc:lalasticlala

Re: Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba by midehi2(f): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2017
shocked please ladies, don't go with a man you don't know

But why is she in that position, abi na doggy position cause the wahala cry
Re: Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba by Oladimejyy(m): 11:25am On Jul 10, 2017
I said it and all the igbos in the group were abusing me... Igbos are wicked creature

1 Like

Re: Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba by dmgr(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2017
To all those girls that won't put their as down and sit in one place,visiting all the guys visit able
Re: Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba by Papiikush: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2017
Can you just imagine?
No matter what might have happened, he shouldn't have killed her! Yes I know women have sharp tongues and can say shìt that makes you cry but the only thing you should do is walk away.
Re: Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba by ekensi01: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Lesson to ladies:
thats how they wouldn't let me rest. Where do you live? Do you have a gf?
Way thing then want the go get.
Re: Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba by Ebosman: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2017
Why on earth will you go visit a dude you met online at home? Can't you meet him in an eatery or mall?

Some ladies and wisdom is like 1 and 9.
Re: Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba by Littlelordpayne(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2017
swiz123:
A Facebook user, Prosper Festus, has shared some photos of a lady who was allegedly shot by a man who invited her to his house at the Obohia area of Aba, the commercial city of Abia state.
According to the eyewitness, there was probably misunderstanding between the man and the lady in the man's house, adding that the fracas led to the killing of the lady after the man went inside the house, brought out a gun and shot her dead.
Here's how the eyewitness narrated the incident online, and more photos;
www.tori.ng/news/67282/residents-in-shock-as-man-shoots-dead-lady-he-invi.html
cc:lalasticlala

Re: Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba by swiz123(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2017
Although I'm the one reporting this news,that place doesn't look like obohia to me.of a truth,somebody was killed at that same Area the witness mentioned but it wasn't a guy who killed his girlfriend rather assassins shot a woman dead.i know this cos u live at obohia and I was there.There was a lot of tension there that I'm sure no one went to take pictures of the deceased cos the police arrived almost immediately.
Re: Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba by Stephenfowoyo(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2017
Papiikush:
Can you just imagine?
No matter what might have happened, he shouldn't have killed her! Yes I know women have sharp tongues and can say shìt that makes you cry but the only thing you should do is walk away.
gbam
Papiikush:
[color=#000099]Can you just imagine?
gbam[/color]
Papiikush:
Can you just imagine?
gbam
Re: Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba by Dexema(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2017
WTHECK!
The third picture shows her dying in pain.
Gosh!
Re: Residents In Shock As Man Shoots Dead Lady He Invited Over To His House In Aba by gqboyy(m): 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
Beware of what anger might lead you to, don't always do what your mind tells u to do at any moment of anger. It might lead u to ur waterloo

(1) (Reply)

So Shocking!!! Man Stabs Mum To Death And Buried Her In A Sockaway (photos) / (photos) Nysc Member Shot Dead In Bayelsa / Man Burnt To Death Few Days He Graduated From The University (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.