Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) (1753 Views)

Rockwell Albino Meme: Mother, Patricia Williams Cries Out / Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid / Ifeoma Nwaka Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Awka, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) by Trueigbo: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
I saw this on facebook and i was happy for the young lady. May God bless their marriage

The lady is cute

Lalasticlala

Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) by Franky826: 12:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
cheesy

see blend of color

see blend of love

congratulations to that guy. he truly knows what he wants. lots of mouth must have wagged to change his resolve. but dude stood strong and see where they are now. won't be surprised if the lady is smart and intelligent too.

moral of the story? Guys marry the content and not the container!

God bless the union!

if I catch anyone coming to write trash on these cuties eehhh? una go collect hulkamania!

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) by thorpido(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
Love kwa,o di mma.
The guy black well well come hook yellow yellow. Na half-caste babies dem go born.
Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) by buttnaked: 12:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
Bread and beans couple...

Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) by Trueigbo: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
thorpido:
Love kwa,o di mma.

My friend whats your problem.

Thank God for her and pray for their marriage
Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) by thorpido(m): 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
Trueigbo:

My friend whats your problem.

Thank God for her and pray for their marriage
You dey jealous them? angry
Can't you see they are happy(despite the fact they are not smiling in their pictures).

2 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) by Trueigbo: 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
thorpido:
You dey jealous them? angry
Can't you see they are happy(despite the fact they are not smiling in their pictures).

Jealous ke. Read my post well
Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
That's good for them
Congratulation

Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
That's good for them
Congratulation

Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) by Trueigbo: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2018
lalalastic how far
Re: Pre Wedding Photo Of An Albino(ifeoma) by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
one man's poison is another man's meat. so stay calm and watch...

(1) (Reply)

The Travails Of A Girl Child. My Story / Update On Woman That Rejected Keke Gift. Man Withdraws Gift. / What's Your Relationship Like With Your Mother-in-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.