Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

My Script - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Script (971 Views)

Synopsis For My Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Script by monimekaz(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2017
N.B . In case you like what you read pls no part of this work should be reproduced or copied in any form without contacting me first . I'm just an upcoming writer looking for a platform to grow . This is just one of my numerous script

Names and event are fictional pls . It is in this form below because converting to word does not make it look palatable .

Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2017
More

Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Coming through

Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
And this

Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
To be continued
Re: My Script by NollywoodNews24(f): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
Waooo.... I love this... Did you used Celtx software?
Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
Waooo.... I love this... Did you used Celtx software?

Yeah....just decided to try writing on out of my numerous stories to script
Re: My Script by eduevolutionnow(m): 4:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Nice one but try to edit your script properly.
Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
eduevolutionnow:
Nice one but try to edit your script properly.

Thank you sir ...I will try
Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 10:31am On Jul 11, 2017
More scenes

Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 10:37am On Jul 11, 2017
More

Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2017
Continuous
Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Pls read and pass your comment ...to be continued ..still working on the remaining parts
Re: My Script by Vine4(m): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2017
Beautiful story
Let me analyse the story as an Actor
Genre- romance drama
Love the character conflicts in the drama coupled with the plot conflicts...fantastic
Love the character work...mixture of ethnic backgrounds of each charcter
The objective of each character in each scene was well defined. This will enable actors in creating a backstory of any character they might be playing and also in analysing the scene. Infact an actor will find it easy getting the theme of each scene.
Emotional Work- checked. The characters emotions was well defined in each scene which will in turn helps the actor in developing his different sources of emotions for each scene and in building an emotional range throughout the play.
Continuity- love the way the story was been told from scene to scene without missing the theme of the story.
Climax of the story- checked
Plot synosis- checked
General comment- Good work can be better. it needs further editing due to little typos here and there. Keep it up future screenwriter!
Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Vine4:
Beautiful story
Let me analyse the story as an Actor
Genre- romance drama
Love the character conflicts in the drama coupled with the plot conflicts...fantastic
Love the character work...mixture of ethnic backgrounds of each charcter
The objective of each character in each scene was well defined. This will enable actors in creating a backstory of any character they might be playing and also in analysing the scene. Infact an actor will find it easy getting the theme of each scene.
Emotional Work- checked. The characters emotions was well defined in each scene which will in turn helps the actor in developing his different sources of emotions for each scene and in building an emotional range throughout the play.
Continuity- love the way the story was been told from scene to scene without missing the theme of the story.
Climax of the story- checked
Plot synosis- checked
General comment- Good work can be better. it needs further editing due to little typos here and there. Keep it up future screenwriter!

This means a lot to me sir ..Thank you
Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
Final scenes

Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
Another script from me ..coming soon ..if you have a platform I can grow my email is jncharles25@gmail.com. Thank you .Please read and pass your comment
Re: My Script by Vine4(m): 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
Wonderful way to end a romance story.
Just one word to describe it...unpredictable!!!
Never saw the story unfolding the way it did.
Thumbs up for that. Good job. Keep writing.
Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please read and pass your comment ...I write scripts ...anyone ...comedy ,history , tragedy ,adverts etc and I am a songwriter
Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2017
Please read and pass your comment . I'm dropping another one soon
Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Another one ....dropping soon
Re: My Script by monimekaz(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Read and pass your comment ...Let me learn before dropping the next one

(1) (Reply)

The Originals Official Fan Thread / The Best Chinese Action Movies Thread / Most Watched TV Station In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.