Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

#ibibioreceivesudom In Celebration Of Our Captain,the Pride Of Ibibio - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / #ibibioreceivesudom In Celebration Of Our Captain,the Pride Of Ibibio (617 Views)

Captain Hosa Kneeling Down To Greet Oba Ewuare II (pic) / South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / Which Tribe Has Best Soup ; igbo Vs efik/ibibio Vs urhobo/ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#ibibioreceivesudom In Celebration Of Our Captain,the Pride Of Ibibio by Talkvibez: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
IN CELEBRATION OF OUR CAPTAIN, THE PRIDE OF IBIBIO NATION

It is with deep sense of pride that I embrace today's spectacle which is another step towards fortifying our bond of common unity. I commend the Ibibio Nation for deeming it worthy to bestow honour and fatherly blessings on one of our illustrious sons in the person of our governor, His Excellency, Deacon Udom Gabriel Emmanuel and his wife, Her Excellency, Mrs. Martha Udom Emmanuel.

Your Excellency, for me, today's event is yet another historic pilgrimage to the cradle of Ibibio ancestral domain to express our solidarity with our very own and pour our blessings on you. It is a symbolic call on all Ibibio sons and daughters the world over to rally round their own and to uphold our ancestral tenet of unity as a people with one language, one culture, and one God. Indeed, our divine placement as the fourth largest ethnic nationality in Nigeria makes this more so imperative.

As we walk into Asan today to celebrate our dear leader, I feel persuaded to remind myself and my generation to live by the template of love and unity set by our heroes past. As a people, this perilous time in the history of our nation makes it mandatory that we look inward, support and promote our leaders, and make the concerns of Ibibio nation and the larger Akwa Ibom project the centre-piece of our overall interest in Nigeria.\

To our amiable governor and his family, I offer my best wishes and deep felicitations. I pray God Almighty to continue to avail you His Amazing Grace, use you as the vessel for the continued advancement of Ibibio nation and Akwa Ibom state, give you a heart large enough to love your people unconditionally, and give you the undaunted courage to lead at the front in our collective fight for our attainment of greatness.

Congratulations, our dear Governor, the Captain of Team Akwa Ibom!

Rt. Hon. Onofiok Luke

READ MORE https://talkvibez.com/2017/07/10/ibibioreceivesudom/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Point In Living When My Sweet Mummy Is Dead? / Why Are People Still Blaming Colonialism For African Poverty? / End The Osu Stigma Or Face God’s Wrath, Bishops Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.