Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,662 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Who Actually Owns Success? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Actually Owns Success? (452 Views)

Mum Hides Money Under Mess Around The House To Test Who Actually Helps Out / Paypal CEO, Dan Schulman Actually Owns Bitcoin - Details / 10 Animals That Don’t Look Dangerous But Are Actually Deadly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Actually Owns Success? by Honestyboy2(m): 2:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
According to some mindset. Success is believed to be an inheritance of some selected groups or individuals, whereby if you are not made to be successful no matter how hard you try you can never attain success. Hmmmmm. That's is not how it's. Success is for all.

In this article i stand to tell you that success is for you and i. This article is more like a question which everyone must/should provide an answer based on understanding. Bellow are my thought on Success.

WHO ACTUALLY OWNS SUCCESS
Success belongs to those who wakes up every morning and pursue their dreams regardless of the hardships.

Success is for those who have made up their mind not to give up, not to give in and not to throw in the towel.

It is for those who have said "It is not going to be over until I win", success is for those who don't suffer from "what will people say syndrome".

Success is for you, never underestimate the ability and the potential that has been invested in you. You've got Greatness within you and you deserve to be successful.

SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHT ON WHO OWNS SUCCESS. The comment box is free.?

Source http://www.seweni.com/2017/07/who-actually-owns-success.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri - Daily Post / Driving For More Than 2hrs Per Day Makes You Less Intelligent -study / Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.