Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? (6217 Views)

How You Can Save And Earn Interest On Your Savings. / Which Site Can I Invest My Money And Earn Interest / Win $1 Million USD In Top Global Startup Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by whaithee(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
Does anyone have any idea how one can invest dollars and earn interest in Nigeria?
Be it fixed deposit or other investment portfolio but in USD.
Please share. Thanks
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by Josyjay(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
Sure u can chat me up on WhatsApp let's discuss

Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by sholatech(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Diamond Bank has USD Fixed deposit if above 50,000 USD. First Bank Also has usd mutual funds investment I think from 1000 usd

1 Like

Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by whaithee(m): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
sholatech:
Diamond Bank has USD Fixed deposit if above 50,000 USD. First Bank Also has usd mutual funds investment I think from 1000 usd

Thanks bro. Your inform is very legit. I just walked into a Diamond bank and confirmed they offer USD fixed deposit at minimum of $50,000 @ 5% for six months & 6% per annum.

I'll check with Firstbank.

More suggestions please.
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by whaithee(m): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Josyjay:
Sure u can chat me up on WhatsApp let's discuss

I'll appreciate if you'll share inform here. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by ishayaauta(m): 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
whaithee:
Does anyone have any idea how one can invest dollars and earn interest in Nigeria?
Please share. Thanks
check my signature
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by Fxmanager(m): 4:04am On Jul 11, 2017
whaithee:
Please share. Thanks
Follow the links in my signature. What do you think?
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by Mentholated: 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
whaithee can you give us an update on the question you asked? what are the options? Anyone with information should share.
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by stacyadams: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
buy and resell it..thats how we roll
whaithee:
Please share. Thanks
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by Makuos: 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
ALTERNATIVE CAPITAL PARTNERS LIMITED brings to you an opportunity to save with regular interest payment on your savings in ACAP Income Fund. The fund is a product that encourages a savings and investment culture with
competitive returns above conventional savings products.

Minimum Subscription:
a. Individual N5,000(Multiple of N1,000 thereafter)
b. Enterprise N20,000( Multiple of N5,000 thereafter)
c. Corporate N50,000(Multiple of N5,000 thereafter)

√ Minimum Lock- In Period: 90 days
√ Interest Payment: Quarterly
√ Minimum Guaranteed Returns: 13.00% p.a
√ Account Statement: Monthly.

Benefits: Collateral for loans, Tax- free returns on investment, 0 level of risk etc.

•Subscription form can be downloaded from our website: www.acapng.com. Minimum guaranteed returns is reviewed every quarter in line with macro-economic variables.

For additional information, please contact: Emmanuel- 08067251843 Or visit our office at: 176 corporation Drive, Dolphin, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by pearl83(f): 1:47am On Jul 21, 2017
whaithee:
Please share. Thanks

Check my signature..
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by Fxmanager(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
whaithee:
Please share. Thanks

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by keglo: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Just invest in Agriculture and have rest of mind.There are many ways you can invest in Agro bix (keglobet25@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by Wiseman456: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hello whaithee , any update on your quest. Would be interested in your findings �
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by ayoncox: 3:32am On Sep 06, 2017
can you become a shareholder in my newly registered company. I am ready to give you 1000 dollars for just 10 percent or 5 percent for 500 dollars . In the next two years my company will become a great worth because of my personal capacity. U can reach me via ajideayodeji@gmail.com or text me on 08089456258
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by matoxy(m): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2017
You can invest in quantra where tiu earn 4-10%, if your investment every Friday for 1 year. Chat me for more info.
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by whaithee(m): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2018
Wiseman456:
Hello whaithee , any update on your quest. Would be interested in your findings �
From my research months ago, few banks offer USD fixed deposit: FCMB, Fidelity bank are the ones I can remember. The Firstbank staff I met then said they don't (or they no longer). I had to settle with Diamond since they had the best interest rate, though not so attractive (6%). But you can't do less than 50k. Early December, they usually open for smaller amount and higher %age though.
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by eanestca(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
whaithee:

From my research months ago, few banks offer USD fixed deposit: FCMB, Fidelity bank are the ones I can remember. The Firstbank staff I met then said they don't (or they no longer). I had to settle with Diamond since they had the best interest rate, though not so attractive (6%). But you can't do less than 50k. Early December, they usually open for smaller amount and higher %age though.

why not buy eurobonds, you can get up to 10% with as little as $10k
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by cheeketo(f): 11:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hi everyone, I run a laundry service from my apartment for 2 years now, I recently got an opportunity to expand as I got a good location to set up an office, but I currently don't have enough funds to secure the place, I am therefore appealing to anyone that can give me a loan with good interest rate, to please do, I am willing to deposit my HND, PGd and NYSC certificates as a collateral. please her a struggling Nigerian lady.

I also produce cold water Laundry Starch for sale, pls help my hustle
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by mumu9gerian: 9:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
eanestca:

why not buy eurobonds, you can get up to 10% with as little as $10k
How do I go about this
Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by Spider20: 10:26am On Sep 16, 2021
Makuos:
ALTERNATIVE CAPITAL PARTNERS LIMITED brings to you an opportunity to save with regular interest payment on your savings in ACAP Income Fund. The fund is a product that encourages a savings and investment culture with
competitive returns above conventional savings products.

Minimum Subscription:
a. Individual N5,000(Multiple of N1,000 thereafter)
b. Enterprise N20,000( Multiple of N5,000 thereafter)
c. Corporate N50,000(Multiple of N5,000 thereafter)

√ Minimum Lock- In Period: 90 days
√ Interest Payment: Quarterly
√ Minimum Guaranteed Returns: 13.00% p.a
√ Account Statement: Monthly.

Benefits: Collateral for loans, Tax- free returns on investment, 0 level of risk etc.

•Subscription form can be downloaded from our website: www.acapng.com. Minimum guaranteed returns is reviewed every quarter in line with macro-economic variables.

For additional information, please contact: Emmanuel- 08067251843 Or visit our office at: 176 corporation Drive, Dolphin, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Scam..............

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Invest USD In Nigeria And Earn Interest? by AquaPetals(f): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
whaithee:
Please share. Thanks
You are a high roller!
Read the document on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 30% Interest On Your Capital Invested / P&G Leads In Race For American Investments In Nigeria - Consul-general / Urgent Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.