Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama (684 Views)

Haiti And The Vatican / Pastor T.b Joshua’s Worker Narrates Experience In Haiti / Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by dejiariyo: 7:19am On Feb 02, 2010
well i have being listening to some pastors who kept saying its their so called God that decided to cause earth quake in haiti cos they worship devil,

in 2001 Osama was also alledged to have blown up world trade center cos he was aggreived with the americans, so my question is what is the different between a God who creates and destroy and osama??

pls no one shud come here and abuse me, all i want is simple answers, not name calling

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.
Re: What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by g1(m): 10:01am On Feb 02, 2010
@poster, there is no difference between the two, they are both malevolent bullies, just as there is no difference between god,jesus,allah,yahweh and hitler, they all say KISS MY A-S-S OR I WILL FRY YOUR A-S-S  cool cool
Re: What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by AbuZola3(m): 2:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
*giggling*
Re: What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by ilosiwaju: 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
Osama uses airplanes.
Re: What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by mamagee3(f): 1:40am On Feb 03, 2010
Osama Bin Laden is a little runaway coward who hides behind the government to kill innocent people.
Re: What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by dejiariyo: 5:00am On Feb 03, 2010
mama-gee:

Osama Bin Laden is a little runaway coward who hides behind the government to kill innocent people.

well at least osama has a reason for killing pple,
Re: What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by AKO1(m): 9:07am On Feb 03, 2010
Did this imaginary God release a video to Al-Jazeera claiming responsibility for the earthquake in Haiti?

One minute, God doesn't exist, the next minute, he is making earthquakes undecided
Re: What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2010
Nice one AkO.dis pple are confused.Op y dnt u ask osama&God for d difference? Im sure God will oblige u.D same way he obliged kora,dathan&Abiram when they queried Moses
Re: What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by dejiariyo: 11:33am On Feb 03, 2010
A_K_O:

Did this imaginary God release a video to Al-Jazeera claiming responsibility for the earthquake in Haiti?

One minute, God doesn't exist, the next minute, he is making earthquakes undecided
toba:

Nice one AkO.dis pple are confused.Op y dnt u ask osama&God for d difference? Im sure God will oblige u.D same way he obliged kora,dathan&Abiram when they queried Moses

have u read what pat robertson said about the earth quake in haiti

and again let me buttress my points with ur scriptures

Rom.5: 12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. Rom.5: 19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners…. 1 Cor.15: 22
Re: What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 03, 2010
dejiariyo:

have u read what pat robertson said about the earth quake in haiti

and again let me buttress my points with your scriptures

Rom.5: 12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned. Rom.5: 19 For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners…. 1 Cor.15: 22
can u interprete what Paul was saying in d scriptures&how it relates to this thread?
Re: What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by Cyberfreak(f): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2010
Osama didn't bomb the World Trade Center you ignorant m.orons.
Re: What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by dejiariyo: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2010
Cyberfreak:

Osama didn't bomb the World Trade Center you ignorant m.orons.

i guess God is more cruel than osama then
Re: What Is The Different Btw A God Thats Kill Over 250,000 Pple In Haiti And Osama by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2010
dejiariyo:

i guess God is more cruel than osama then
very cruel 'indeed' having made ur grand parents to give birth to ur parents,who in turn gave birth to u,having speared ur life,gave u eyes nose,mouth,hands,legs,brain to think&post on NL&Havent killed u,shows how 'cruel' ur creator God is

(1) (Reply)

Peace Of Jerusalem / Preaching To A Tough Crowd / I Am Coming! Part Xiii By Susan Davis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.