Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Drone View Of Stanel Ultramordern Luxury Facility In Awka - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drone View Of Stanel Ultramordern Luxury Facility In Awka (1719 Views)

Nestoil 59 Hectares Facility In Abuloma, Port Harcourt (photos) / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Breaking -stanel World Is Now Open In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drone View Of Stanel Ultramordern Luxury Facility In Awka by Troygod: 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Available in the luxury Mega Center is a big Farmers’ Market with standby home delivery vehicles, French Bakery, pharmacy store, automated car maintenance center, car wash, 1000 sitters capacity Chapel, conference/event center,gas plants, Warehouse, supermarket, staff quarters, Laundry, Spa, event center and whole lot of other products/services.” I.e.Stanel tires, Stanel engine oil, Stanel gas cylinders

The Mega Center is fully equipped with UBA ATM Gallery and Customers Service Center. See more photos after the cut..

UBA ATM machine
Big farmers market
French bakery
Laundry
Supermarket/spa/pharmacy
Event/conference center
VIP lounge
24 hr chicken republic with a drive thru, franchise owned by Stanel
Gas plants
Stanel Gas cylinders
Stanel engine oil ,
Stanel tires
Automated car maintenance center

MOD's please move to frontpage for Nairalanders to see the beauty of awka...heart of Anambra state...
Lalasticlacla,seun, and Co thanx grin

1 Share

Re: Drone View Of Stanel Ultramordern Luxury Facility In Awka by Troygod: 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
More images

Re: Drone View Of Stanel Ultramordern Luxury Facility In Awka by Troygod: 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
And more

Re: Drone View Of Stanel Ultramordern Luxury Facility In Awka by jiangchu: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
this is a nice concept and i love the green environment. but the design is a bit poor with only one entry and one exit. that can cause traffic at peak hours and in the future when the population might grow.
Re: Drone View Of Stanel Ultramordern Luxury Facility In Awka by moshoodn(m): 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
jiangchu:
this is a nice concept and i love the green environment. but the design is a bit poor with only one entry and one exit. that can cause traffic at peak hours and in the future when the population might grow.
Great observation... **Eagle-eyed**
Re: Drone View Of Stanel Ultramordern Luxury Facility In Awka by iHart(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
beautiful...
Re: Drone View Of Stanel Ultramordern Luxury Facility In Awka by chachanga: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
jiangchu:

very true; could still be remedied though, if they're able to annex more of the available land around the complex for the much needed parking facilities.
Re: Drone View Of Stanel Ultramordern Luxury Facility In Awka by jiangchu: 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
chachanga:

very true; could still be remedied though, if they're able to annex more of the available land around the complex for the much needed parking facilities.
i don't know the location but i guess the intent of the owner was make it serve inter-state llike NNPC mega stations. if that is the case, the current setting is a logistical nightmare as the average of each pump would serve close to 70 vehicles perday. which will hinder entrance to other facilities.

this kind of project best suit an intersection of the road. NOT ALONG THE ROAD

(1) (Reply)

New Business Ideas / Fresh Ponzi Site For Sale / @brooks Laundry Excellence Is Our Signature.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.