Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Wow!!a Must Read For All Smes/entrepreneurs! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wow!!a Must Read For All Smes/entrepreneurs! (853 Views)

Wow! A Must Read For Aspiring Entrepreneurs & Business Owners!!!!! / A Must Read For Entrepreneurs And Business Owners !!! / Affordable Odoo ERP Implementation For All Smes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!!a Must Read For All Smes/entrepreneurs! by Nairasolutions: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2017
Most Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs have intense desire to get funding to start or expand their dream businesses. But, however majority of them face various challenges such as inability to pay high rate interest rate from commercial banks,lenders and inability to provide adequate collateral that is commensurate with the desired capital amount the wish to apply for.

I have good news for you ,as they say "You cannot enjoy what you do not know" and " Information is Power" . Fellow Entrepreneur,I had similar challenges trying to raise capital for dream business but to know avail, until i discovered this top SECRET!!

I got this insight and I keyed in ,to cut the long story short, I was able to raise Capital in six zeros to start my dream business.The remarkable thing is that the Capital is interest free and collateral free.

The truth is that I discovered several agencies that are willing to give business grants and collateral free loans to viable business ideas . Most small and medium scale business owners are not aware of such opportunities and those that aware do not know what to do to access these funds.

What I am about to show you will shock you and you will wonder why you have not benefited from theses schemes
Why am I encouraging you to follow my lead
1. You do not need to pay high interest rate of over 22% because you may end up servicing the loans and interest all your life
2.To avoid high BP as regards seizing of your cars or landed property as collateral.

Fortunately, I have been able to come up with a comprehensive e-book on How to raise Business Capital without Collateral

This E-manual will show you what exactly I did to get interest and collateral free business capital in Nigeria

Inside the e-manual

> List of genuine fundraising agencies will to fund your business without collateral NGOs, Development Finance Institutions, Finance Companies, Angel investors
> Recent business grants opportunities for entrepreneurs in Nigeria!!
> Agencies that give N500,000 -N1,000,000 to Micro-businesses
> Agencies that give upto N40Million to Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) @ 9% rate
> Agencies that gives between N1m- N10million interest and collateral free grants!!!
> I will show you how to write a comprehensive and bankable business plan with break-even analysis and cashflow statements
> List of profitable businesses that they fundraising are willing to sponsor
> Contacts of Angel investors and NGOs looking for business to fund

To get this detailed e-book visit

AUNTHENTIC LOANS & GRANTS : www.nairasolutions.com

DETAILED & BANKABLE BUSINESS PLANS & PROPOSALS : www.nairasolutions.com/bizplan

N:B : We can also write a comprehensive and bankable business plan for your business or company and show places to submit for funding
Re: Wow!!a Must Read For All Smes/entrepreneurs! by Nairasolutions: 4:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Nairasolutions:
Most Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs have intense desire to get funding to start or expand their dream businesses. But, however majority of them face various challenges such as inability to pay high rate interest rate from commercial banks,lenders and inability to provide adequate collateral that is commensurate with the desired capital amount the wish to apply for.

I have good news for you ,as they say "You cannot enjoy what you do not know" and " Information is Power" . Fellow Entrepreneur,I had similar challenges trying to raise capital for dream business but to know avail, until i discovered this top SECRET!!

I got this insight and I keyed in ,to cut the long story short, I was able to raise Capital in six zeros to start my dream business.The remarkable thing is that the Capital is interest free and collateral free.

The truth is that I discovered several agencies that are willing to give business grants and collateral free loans to viable business ideas . Most small and medium scale business owners are not aware of such opportunities and those that aware do not know what to do to access these funds.

What I am about to show you will shock you and you will wonder why you have not benefited from theses schemes
1. You do not need to pay high interest rate of over 22% because you may end up servicing the loans and interest all your life
2.To avoid high BP as regards seizing of your cars or landed property as collateral.

Fortunately, I have been able to come up with a comprehensive e-book on How to raise Business Capital without Collateral

This E-manual will show you what exactly I did to get interest and collateral free business capital in Nigeria

Inside the e-manual

> List of genuine fundraising agencies will to fund your business without collateral NGOs, Development Finance Institutions, Finance Companies, Angel investors
> Agencies that give upto N40Million to Small & Medium Enterprise (SME) @ 9% rate
> Agencies that gives between N1m- N10million interest and collateral free grants!!!
> I will show you how to write a comprehensive and bankable business plan with break-even analysis and cashflow statements

N:B : We can also write a comprehensive and bankable business plan for your business or company and show places to submit for funding
Re: Wow!!a Must Read For All Smes/entrepreneurs! by Nairasolutions: 5:23am On Jul 12, 2017

Inside the e-manual

N:B : We can also write a comprehensive and bankable business plan for your business or company and show places to submit for funding[/quote]
Re: Wow!!a Must Read For All Smes/entrepreneurs! by Nairasolutions: 1:44am On Jul 21, 2017

Inside the e-manual

N:B : We can also write a comprehensive and bankable business plan for your business or company and show places to submit for funding.
Re: Wow!!a Must Read For All Smes/entrepreneurs! by Nairasolutions: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2017

Inside the e-manual

N:B : We can also write a comprehensive and bankable business plan for your business or company and show places to submit for funding[/quote]
Re: Wow!!a Must Read For All Smes/entrepreneurs! by Nairasolutions: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
]Most Entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs have intense desire to get funding to start or expand their dream businesses. But, however majority of them face various challenges such as inability to pay high rate interest rate from commercial banks,lenders and inability to provide adequate collateral that is commensurate with the desired capital amount the wish to apply for.

Inside the e-manual

Re: Wow!!a Must Read For All Smes/entrepreneurs! by Nairasolutions: 4:10am On Aug 10, 2017

Inside the e-manual

Re: Wow!!a Must Read For All Smes/entrepreneurs! by Nairasolutions: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2017

Inside the e-manual

N:B : We also write a comprehensive and bankable business plan for your business or company and show you places to submit to attract funding,grants ,investors etc

(1) (Reply)

Get Over 65 Million Nigerian Active Mobile Number Database For Your Marketing / The Definitive Guide To The Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme, TEEP 2018 / Get A Business Website For As Low As 30k Live Promo At Yemlat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.