Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? (5440 Views)

I Have Been With Him For 5 Years, No Sign Of Marriage / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List / My Wife’s Promiscuity Has No Bound – Man Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Please if you are below 22 years, I don't need your comment on this thread. I deliberately created this thread in family section because there are a lot of kids in romance section. I expect to hear matured, knowledgeable and experienced advice from here.

Now, I am aware that at the passing of each day, more ladies succumb to pressure of having sex, a lot are deflowered in the process thereby reducing the number of virgins. While it is so honorable and adviceable to remain a virgin, the fact is that being a virgin doesn't guarantee a marriage of bed of roses.

Again, a man like me prays to marry a virgin, it doesn't mean that non-virgins are not marriageable bUT i wont like to settle down with someone who has made out with a lot of men.

The point is there is really little or no way a man can know the actual number of guys his lady has slept with unless she tells the truth.

Now I want to know if a wide vagina means that the lady has had a lot of sexual encounters or are there natural circumstances that come with a single lady having a loose or wide vagina?

The reason is this, one might meet ladies with good personalities suitable for marriage but feels awkward if they decide to make out only for him to observe that she is loose down there.

Turn off isn't it?

Thanks!
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yes
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
Yes
Really? Do you have any reason Sir
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by verygudbadguy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
shocked. No question wey I neva see for NL.

In answering your question, I will like to paint a scenario. A newly tarred road by Julius Berger will remain good for a longer time if only cars ply the road, provided it has good drainage system.

As soon as a bus join in plying the same road, the durability reduces due to number of passengers and loads buses convey. It will get worse if trailers and tankers start to run the same road because they carry heavy products like water, timber, crude products and the likes.

Back to your question, I don't think it is the amount of sexual encounter but rather the largeness of the d*ck encountered. My reason is this, a lady can be hammering 5 different guys with 2-width, 2- inch d*cks but the veejay will remain normal because it fits in perfect. As soon as she upgrades to a 5-width 5-inch d*ck, the veejay upgrades automatically.

But I also believe that absence of sex for a long time can restore back some flesh to the veejay hereby making it tighter

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yes it is
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
bolinjkezzy:
Yes it is
Hmm. Please can you say more on the reason?
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by shinarlaura(f): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
No. I don't think so.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by optional1(f): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
ok

you mean you wanna marry a virgin but in case she is marriageable but her vagina is already widen like the ocean doesn't it mean is natural that her vagina is already lossen..

Abi op what do you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by thorpido(m): 8:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
No.
Some people have loose or lax tissues.It doesn't mean they have lived a promiscuous life.Their tissues are not just firm.

6 Likes

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 8:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
shinarlaura:
No. I don't think so.
OK Good. Please tell me, what other reasons can cause wide vagina for an unmarried lady?
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by gabinogem(m): 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
OP I believe the way guys have different size of dîcks that's same thing that applies with women when it comes to vagina size.

8 Likes

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 8:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
optional1:
ok

you mean you wanna marry a virgin but in case she is marriageable but her vagina is already widen like the ocean doesn't it mean is natural that her vagina is already lossen..

Abi op what do you mean?
In simple terms, Is there any other cause for an unmarried lady having wide vagina other than promiscuity?
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by tuscani: 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yes and no. Yes because when a vagina is repeatedly stretched, it becomes difficult to return to the original size, No because some people have natural loose vaginal. Again, the texture of a lady's skin can give you an insight to the tightness of the vagina, a very loose skin texture will produce loose vagina. Also the size of the mouth is a loose guide to the size of the vagina. Ultimately, men are not supposed to know if a vagina is tight or not unless such men are promiscuous on their own. Such men must have tasted many vagina. But why were you telling 22 years old to keep off. A 20 year old lady may have slept with more men than a 30 years old lady. Same with men. Advice for the guys that like it tight. Just look at the size of her mouth and feel the skin...

8 Likes

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
gabinogem:
OP I believe the way guys have different size of dîcks that's same thing that applies with women when it comes to vagina size.
So you mean some ladies naturally have a wide vagina irrespective of how many times they've had sex
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by gabinogem(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
So you mean some ladies naturally have a wide vagina irrespective of how many times they've had sex
Of course. While some have very tight vaginas irrespective of the times they've had sex.

2 Likes

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:

In answering your question, I will like to paint a scenario. A newly tarred road by Julius Berger will remain good for a longer time if only cars ply the road, provided it has good drainage system.

As soon as a bus join in plying the same road, the durability reduces due to number of passengers and loads buses convey. It will get worse if trailers and tankers start to run the same road because they carry heavy products like water, timber, crude products and the likes.

Back to your question, I don't think it is the amount of sexual encounter but rather the largeness of the d*ck encountered. My reason is this, a lady can be hammering 5 different guys with 2-width, 2- inch d*cks but the veejay will remain normal because it fits in perfect. As soon as she upgrades to a 5-width 5-inch d*ck, the veejay upgrades automatically.

But I also believe that absence of sex for a long timeline can restore back some flesh to the veejay hereby making it tighter
Interesting!
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by verygudbadguy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2017
tuscani:
Yes and no. Yes because when a vagina is repeatedly stretched, it becomes difficult to return to the original size, No because some people have natural loose vaginal. Again, the texture of a lady's skin can give you an insight to the tightness of the vagina, a very loose skin texture will produce loose vagina. Also the size of the mouth is a loose guide to the size of the vagina. Ultimately, men are not supposed to know if a vagina is tight or not unless such men are promiscuous on their own. Such men must have tasted many vagina. But why were you telling 22 years old to keep off. A 20 year old lady may have slept with more men than a 30 years old lady. Same with men. Advice for the guys that like it tight. Just look at the size of her mouth and feel the skin...

Veejay pro spotted.

Lol@ the size of her mouth.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
gabinogem:
Of course. While some have very tight vaginas irrespective of the times they've had sex.
You sound experienced. Is there anywhere one can know such ladies
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by optional1(f): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
In simple terms, Is there any other cause for an unmarried lady having wide vagina other than promiscuity?

no i don't think so.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 8:55pm On Jul 10, 2017
tuscani:
Now this is strange. How does the mouth size relate with the vagina size?
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by tuscani: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Veejay pro spotted.

Lol@ the size of her mouth.
grin
very good bad boy, I am serious, try it and thank me latter. I mean the size of her mouth and at same time texture of her skin, both must support the requirement for a tight vagina try it and thank me latter latter

2 Likes

Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
optional1:

no i don't think so.

Oh! So you think a wide vagina is always caused by sexual promiscuity?
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by verygudbadguy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
tuscani:
veejay I am serious, try it and thank me latter. I mean the size of her mouth and at same time texture of her skin, both must support the requirement for a tight vagina try it and thank me latter

Aiit bro..
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by gabinogem(m): 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
You sound experienced. Is there anywhere one can know such ladies
Someone more experienced than me just gave you a clue about the size of a lady's mouth & skin texture. I think he has a point, cuz I've noticed that as well too. cheesy
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by optional1(f): 9:02pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
Oh! So you think a wide vagina is always caused by sexual promiscuity?

yes off course

or what should cause widen of veejay of unmarried virgins.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by tuscani: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
Now this is strange. How does the mouth size relate with the vagina size?
Try it and thank me later. It was just a random discovery
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by optional1(f): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:

But I also believe that absence of sex for a long time can restore back some flesh to the veejay hereby making it tighter

hmmm
just learnt a new thing today.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by tuscani: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Aiit bro..
don't forget to thank me later
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
tuscani:
Oga random discoverer grin

Don't you think you might be wrong?
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by optional1(f): 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2017
tuscani:

oboi

mouth size and veejay size still learning new things today.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by Destined2win: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Lalasticlala, please I need expert opinion on this.
Re: Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? by shinarlaura(f): 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
Destined2win:
OK Good. Please tell me, what other reasons can cause wide vagina for an unmarried lady?

Vaginas comes in different sizes smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day / The Agony Of Monogamy- By Tola Adeniyi / I Saw My Dad Kill My Mother.If I Had The Strength I Will Kill Him Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.