Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,430 members, 7,839,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Nollywood Actress/model Queen Adakole Stephen Releases Fresh And Wavy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress/model Queen Adakole Stephen Releases Fresh And Wavy Photos (1120 Views)

Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos) / Namia Roberts: Meet Actress, Model And Producer At 21 / Mr 2kay Is Planning On Getting Married To His Actress/model Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress/model Queen Adakole Stephen Releases Fresh And Wavy Photos by smartconnect(m): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Fast rising Nollywood actress/model [b]Queen Adakole Stephen [/b]releases fresh and wavy photos of her new looks after taking a short break from the entertainment scene.

The Ebony Diva flaunts her Runway physic in this sparkling images obviously aimed at portraying her elegance and readiness to snatch the spotlight.
With Photo credits to Nigerian photo Wizard “Shobeez Photography ” Make up ,accessories & Hair credits: Dazzle me makeover .

She splashes this images with a Brief message to her fans ” thanks for your unending Support, i am no one with out you guys! Thanks for having my back! Stay glued to your TVs, love you all.. mmmwuah!!!”

See Photos after cut…

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress/model Queen Adakole Stephen Releases Fresh And Wavy Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
I dont understand is that Wedding Gown she is putting on , see her face like I go Dye....

(1) (Reply)

Malaysian Based Naija Big Boy Solomon Richmond Lavish $300k In A Day On Exotic / “my Religion Allows Me Marry Up To 4 Wives, Get Off My Back” – Diamond Platnumz / Tuface Shares Loved Up Photo To Celebrate Wife's 33rd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.