Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding (2851 Views)

Annie Of Bobbysaxy Kennel For Sale...pedigree Adult Female Slant Gsd / More Pix Of My 4mnths Old Female Pedigree Boerbeol Pup.4 Sale..bobbysaxy Kennel / How Bobbysaxy Want's To Scam Me Of N120,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by bobbysaxy: 8:40am On Jul 11, 2017
We just completed mating....for our pedigree guys...they are fantastic slant back german sherperds...their puppies will be microchipped, pedigree papers for each pup plus birth certificate,also vacinations documents will be given to their new owners...limited space oooo so start book now as we are also going to reserve some of their puppies for the kennel....their names are chelsea and annie...we hope to have outstanding quality pups from them..pls keep following up for exciting puppies.In bobbysaxy kennel giving u the best is our major priority...call or whatsapp.08155560515 for more enquires or reservation

1 Like

Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by aquadude15: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2017
Your dog is deformed (hunch back)

3 Likes

Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by Prince4945(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lwkmd
Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by bobbysaxy: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
aquadude15:
Your dog is deformed (hunch back)
no hunch back sir..this is the same male pics...its was the way the pics was taken...during d mating exercise...i will post the pix of same male that u tink he has an hunch back..tell me if u see any hunch back...

1 Like

Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by bobbysaxy: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
They are high quality slant blacks from top pedigree bloodline...in Bobbysaxy kennel we don't do anytin less than d standard....we have a big name to protect..so we are after giving out the best to d public....also we are retaining puppies from those combo...if they are not great quality we wont retain for future breeding plan...

1 Like

Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by bobbysaxy: 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
Also chelsea is also for stud services but bitches must very good german sherperds...call or whatsapp.08155560515 For terms and conditions
Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by aquadude15: 6:10am On Jul 12, 2017
bobbysaxy:
no hunch back sir..this is the same male pics...its was the way the pics was taken...during d mating exercise...i will post the pix of same male that u tink he has an hunch back..tell me if u see any hunch back...
Ok, ur dog is super cool sir, guess d pic angle made him look dat way
Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by rumenase(m): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
nice one Bobby...... premium dogs and top notch pups on the way. cheers
Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by bobbysaxy: 6:46am On Jul 13, 2017
rumenase:
nice one Bobby...... premium dogs and top notch pups on the way. cheers
tnx my boss

1 Like

Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by bobbysaxy: 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
Early morning pictures of Annie after chelsea finished drilling her the 3rd time....she was so excited

Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by chloedogie(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2017
You are my number one trusted breeder o no dispute but there is an effect on those pics.

2 Likes

Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by bobbysaxy: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2017
Follow up for this litter
Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by bobbysaxy: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
Follow up for reservations
Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by bobbysaxy: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2017
Annie showin sign of ppregnancy after 3wks matin
Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by Scrooge(m): 9:36am On Jul 30, 2017
bobbysaxy:
Early morning pictures of Annie after chelsea finished drilling her the 3rd time....she was so excited

??Isn't there something wrong with this statement??
Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by bobbysaxy: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Pregnancy confirmed 6wks old
Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by sleuthhound: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
bobbysaxy:
They are high quality slant blacks from top pedigree bloodline...in Bobbysaxy kennel we don't do anytin less than d standard....we have a big name to protect..so we are after giving out the best to d public....also we are retaining puppies from those combo...if they are not great quality we wont retain for future breeding plan...
hw fa bro?
Re: Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
Scrooge:

??Isn't there something wrong with this statement??

I thought I was the only one who thought so lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Talia's DIARY / Healthy Caucasian Puppy's For Sale...discount Price 350k.. / Help a 1st time breeder please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.