Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (494 Views)

Anambra State Teens Forum / Hot Blazing Videos and Hookup Club - whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by cuteguy12345(m): 9:23am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: . by ElSherriff: 9:29am On Jul 11, 2017
14 years await y'all. Adult pampers fall on you all. I will catch you all. Infidels. Bloody kafirs. Low class gays. Maggots. I spit on you lowly rats. Scumbags. Wasted individuals. Dont request PMs, be bold to come out. Annoying relics of Satans lost glory. Bloody nincompoops.
Re: . by cuteguy12345(m): 9:36am On Jul 11, 2017
ElSherriff:
14 years await y'all. Adult pampers fall on you all. I will catch you all. Infidels. Bloody kafirs. Low class gays. Maggots. I spit on you lowly rats. Scumbags. Wasted individuals. Dont request PMs, be bold to come out. Annoying relics of Satans lost glory. Bloody nincompoops.

Seems you missed your way from another thread

1 Like

Re: . by ElSherriff: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2017
You dare quote me? Alright. Be careful of everyone sending you a pm. I may be there. How did you become gay? were you born so? Nopes you reinvented yourself and now, you are the scum of the society. The lowest grade there is. You live like a fugitive, running, locking your phones, living a creepy life, lying to your father and mother, expecting that soon, you'd be accepted. No Never, if humans accept you, God wont, you will forever be lonely. You will not even last a while with your foolish colleagues.

I will still catch you. Bloody thrash bin. Sewer rat, sick silly slut!
cuteguy12345:

Come and catch me....Basta*...d
Re: . by cuteguy12345(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2017
Re: . by cuteguy12345(m): 9:56am On Jul 11, 2017
ElSherriff:
You dare quote me? Alright. Be careful of everyone sending you a pm. I may be there. How did you become gay? were you born so? Nopes you reinvented yourself and now, you are the scum of the society. The lowest grade there is. You live like a fugitive, running, locking your phones, living a creepy life, lying to your father and mother, expecting that soon, you'd be accepted. No Never, if humans accept you, God wont, you will forever be lonely. You will not even last a while with your foolish colleagues.

I will still catch you. Bloody thrash bin. Sewer rat, sick silly slut!

You've missed road oo
Re: . by ElSherriff: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2017
To die? to go to hell?
cuteguy12345:

Am waiting
Re: . by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
Well...I'm no more a teen so this thread doesn't concern me...

...off to the hookup zone for them twenties guys angry angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Female Friend Needed (command/abule Egba Axis) / Call For A Romantic S***x. Or Whatsapp. 07063532675 / Looking For A Lady From Cross River Or Akwa Ibom For A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.