Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Facing Reality (must Read) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facing Reality (must Read) (460 Views)

Eugene Ohu Wins N90m Grant By Templeton World Charity - Virtual Reality Project / Let’s Talk!! What Was The Hardest Thing You Faced Or Currently Facing In School? / What Issues Are You Facing With 2017 Jamb Registration? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facing Reality (must Read) by StarOnEarth(m): 9:57am On Jul 11, 2017
At a point i didn't want to write this because i felt i have just little experience on this but i finally decided to speak up from my perspective.
At one stage in our lives we have deceived ourselves ''no doubt'', but it is so sad to still see people living their lives far from reality. This set of people are quick to blame others for their calamity in life, this same set of people are good in giving excuses to ease their conscience and later on they blame the government, religion, tribe ETC.
Life works on principles and the earlier you know the better it is. They are a lot of things people don't do but want to reap a profitable reward out of it and there are a lot of things people keep doing and yet they want a different result out of it. '' Zig Ziglar'' once said '' only a mad man does the same thing over and over again and expect a different result ''.
My point is that a lot of people anticipate a good life, riches, wealth and fame but they give little or no work in return, then when this anticipated virtues doesn't show up we put the blame on someone. Life is beyond imagination, you can be anybody you want to be in your heart but with no work reality is patiently waiting for you, you would only sit down and help other people achieve their dreams.
i read a book lately and i quote '' i later thought about it and discovered that basically everything we do on earth, we are actually fulfilling someone dream, if we live a righteous life we are fulfilling God's dream, if we are living a sinful life we are fulfilling satan dream. if we buy and use anything from the market we are fulfilling the dream of the manufacturer and so on, but the big question is who is fulfilling your dream? ''
It is true that ''the the way we think produces the life around us'' but i say '' the way you work produces the life that befits you ''. it is impossible to aim billions without doing something relevant to the cause of nature. A wise one once said that '' riches respond to value'' this means what you have determines what you get.
It is not the lack of ability, it is the lack of the use of ability that destroy that good image you have painted in your heart.
It is not the lack of money, it is the lack of ideas that makes you feel there is nothing to be done.
it is not the absent of connection , it is the absent of communiccation that makes you feel the image is too big for you.
YOU SHOULD STAND UP ON YOUR FEET AND SAY NO TO LIVING BY JUST YOUR IMAGINATION AND WORK TO ACHIEVE THE DREAM THAT YOU WANT, WITH THIS YOU ARE CLOSER TO REALITY.

Www.mayorwritings..is/2017/07/facing-reality.html?m=1
Re: Facing Reality (must Read) by StarOnEarth(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2017
More quote and stories on www.mayowritings..com
Re: Facing Reality (must Read) by ngmgeek(m): 1:56am On Aug 08, 2017
StarOnEarth:
More quote and stories on www.mayowritings..com

Go and look for something better to do with your sorry life. Losers don't blog. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help! Save A Funaabite's Life! / Queens College Deaths: Coalition Makes Shocking Revelations In Letter To Senate / University Of Westminster International Scholarships (fully-funded).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.