Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 AM

Advice From Shaitan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advice From Shaitan (474 Views)

Atheists, Allah is Your Creator. Repent, Bow And Stop Being Like Shaitan / A Golden Advice From A Noble Sheikh In Makkah. / Advice From Imam Al-ridha (as) For The Month Of Muharram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice From Shaitan by AlBaqir(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2017
The Prophet, peace be upon him and his progeny said:

Once, when Musa b. Imran, peace be upon him, was seated, Iblis approached him, with a hooded cloak of motley colours. As he came nearer, he removed the cloak and greeted Musa.

Musa said:” Who are you?” He said: “I am Iblis.” Musa said: “May Allah not bring your abode closer (to anyone)! Why have you come?” He said: “I have come to greet you for the status that you have before Allah, Most High.” So Musa said: “And what about this cloak?” He said: “With that, I
hijack the hearts of the people!”

Then Musa asked him: “Tell me about the sin which when Adam’s son commits it, you overpower him and get the better of him?” He said: “When he becomes conceited, and regards his good deeds as too many; and when his own sins seem small to him.”

Then he told Musa: “I give you three advices: O Musa, never be alone with a stranger woman, or allow her to be with
you in privacy, for either of you do not meet the other without me being in your company, without my other colleagues!

And be careful when you give a covenant or pledge to Allah! (Fulfil it immediately).

For whenever a man pledges a vow or a covenant with Allah, I intervene between him and its fulfillment – without my colleagues! And when you intend giving a charity, give it soon, for when a servant of Allah intends giving alms, I alone, without my colleagues, sit in between his intention
and the charity, preventing it!”

Then Iblis turned away saying: “O, what a shame, what a grief! I have taught Musa (a secret) which he will impart to the sons of Adam
!”

Sanad : He said: Abul Qasim Ja’far b. Muhammad b. Qawlawyh – may Allah bless him with mercy, reported from Muhammad b. Ya’qoob al-Kulayni, from Ali b. Ibrahim, from
Muhammad b. Isa al-Yaqtini, from Yunus b. Abdul Rahman, from Sa’daan b. Muslim, from Abu Abdillah Ja’far b. Muhammad, peace be upon him, who said the above hadith

Source : al-Amali al-Mufeed, Assembly 19, Hadith

1 Like

Re: Advice From Shaitan by AlBaqir(m): 10:06am On Jul 11, 2017
From The Qur'an

Surah Ibrahim, Verse 22:

And the Shaitan shall say after the affair is decided: Surely Allah promised you the promise of truth, and I gave you promises, then failed to keep them to you, and I had no authority over you, except that I called you and you obeyed me, therefore do not blame me but blame yourselves: I cannot be your aider (now) nor can you be my aiders; surely I disbelieved in your associating me with Allah before; surely it is the unjust that shall have the painful punishment.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atheists Are Polytheists! / What Is Islam's Ruling About 3some/ groupie sex / Marriage And World (not Only Islam)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.