Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Help A Poor Widow!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Poor Widow!!! (311 Views)

Poor Widow Cook Stones For Her Children / Help A Poor Widow!!! / Help A Poor Widow!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Poor Widow!!! by Walentino990(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2017
Good day Nairalanders,

Before i could write what am about to say, i believe that i have not violated the rules abiding this blog. If so, i'm pleading to the admin to support my cause of my Open letter to all nigerians in here.

My name is Ola, and my words goes thus:

I'm pleading to all Nigerians to help my mom, a widow, from sudden illness which i am praying that it wont result to stroke. Doctor confirmed that she has HBP, hearing this, we stopped her from attending to her market. We used all our monies to run tests and get drugs for her, even my HND2 school fees was used because it was so severe and She is all we've got. No job to cater for her needs for now, due to our economy. I decided to go for my NYSC service next year because of her status, waiting to see God's wonders to find a better job.

Nigerians, we need your help so desperate. We only need to get her drugs continually for the next 6 months which costs 70,000 naira. Your little sacrifice of your token will miraculously save her life. Below are the evidences.

Bank name: GTBank
Bank acct no: 0162389936
Acct name: Waleola Fayose

God bless you as you do so..
(Phillipians 4:19)

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Health Talk - Rich Man, Poor Man / Hypertension -New Stem Cell Therapy Is The Best Natural Treatment / The Cure For Hepatitis B And C...{with Pic}.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.