Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,498 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Solid Mineral: Zinc and Lead Ore Delivery To Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Solid Mineral: Zinc and Lead Ore Delivery To Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria. (1514 Views)

We Need Buyer Of Gemstone And Solid Mineral S / Gold And Lead Minning Site For Sale Or JV / Lead Ore 65%+ , zinc ore 40%+ available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solid Mineral: Zinc and Lead Ore Delivery To Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Ferdyboss: 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hello All,

You can contact Ferdyboss Global for delivery of Zinc Ore to Lagos and Other choice location within Nigeria.

Kindly send us an email to ferdybossglobal@gmail..com

Or call 081.30223839.

We shall revert with a fair offer. Thanks .

P.S

I'm still in need of Excavator 320 and D7 Bulldozer for urgent purchase. Please send your price to the mail above or call. Thanks

9 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Solid Mineral: Zinc and Lead Ore Delivery To Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria. by forghon: 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
wats d % I need analysis result
Re: Solid Mineral: Zinc and Lead Ore Delivery To Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Ferdyboss: 5:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
forghon:
wats d % I need analysis result

No problem. Can you send me an email so I can respond to you or you may call so we discuss better. Contact details as in above. Thanks.
Re: Solid Mineral: Zinc and Lead Ore Delivery To Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Ferdyboss: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
60 tonnes of 60% Lead available in Lagos

Interested person can contact me Asap
Re: Solid Mineral: Zinc and Lead Ore Delivery To Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria. by domiron: 4:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ferdyboss:
Hello All,

You can contact Ferdyboss Global for delivery of Zinc Ore to Lagos and Other choice location within Nigeria.

Kindly send us an email to ferdybossglobal@gmail..com

Or call 081.30223839.

We shall revert with a fair offer. Thanks .

P.S

I'm still in need of Excavator 320 and D7 Bulldozer for urgent purchase. Please send your price to the mail above or call. Thanks

Zinc Ore needed, urgently.

Please note: Buyer will carry out sampling/test before buyer will make payment.

Contact me on 09083394876 .

Thanks.
Re: Solid Mineral: Zinc and Lead Ore Delivery To Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria. by Ferdyboss: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hi Guys!!!!

I have tonnes of lead and Zinc in Lagos.

Interested person can contact me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solid Mineral: Zinc and Lead Ore Delivery To Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria. by depair: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
what's the analysis of the lead available and how many quantity as well as your best price.

kindly forward all necessary details to pairsoln@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Solid Mineral: Zinc and Lead Ore Delivery To Lagos And Other Parts Of Nigeria. by akpogbenz(m): 2:20am On Oct 01, 2018
LEAD ORE IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE EX-JOS WAREHOUSE, EX-SITE GOMBE. FOR ENQUIRIES CALL: 08061277967

(1) (Reply)

Buying All Volumes Of Bitcoin And Gift Cards / Get Cheaper Freezers and Chillers! - For Food Business / Inneed Of Crude Oil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.