Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

At 37, This Ugandan Woman Has Given Birth To 38 Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 37, This Ugandan Woman Has Given Birth To 38 Children (668 Views)

Ann Grace Aguti: Ugandan Woman Who Married 3 Husbands / So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 37, This Ugandan Woman Has Given Birth To 38 Children by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2017

By DAILY MONITOR
More by this Author
IN SUMMARY
At 37, Nabatanzi has 38 children whom she has delivered from home except the last born who is four months old.

She was delivered by caesarean section. Among her children are six sets of twins, four sets of triplets, three sets of quadruples and single births.

Ten of these are girls and the rest are boys. The oldest is 23 years old while the youngest four months.

Eager to tell her story, she takes a minute before getting into it, tilting her head lost in thoughts.

In 1994, when she was 13, Nabatanzi gave birth to twins.

Two years later, she gave birth to triplets and a year and seven months after that added a set of quadruplets.

This, she says, was nothing strange to her because she had seen it before in her lineage.

“My father gave birth to 45 children with different women and these all came in quintuplets, quadruples, twins and triplets,” she says.

Indeed, Dr Charles Kiggundu, a gynecologist at Mulago Hospital and President of gynaecologists and obstetricians in Uganda, says it is very possible for Nabatanzi to have taken after her father.

WHY THIS?

“Her case is genetic predisposition to hyper-ovulate (releasing multiple eggs in one cycle), which significantly increases the chance of having multiples; it is always genetic,” he explains.

By her sixth delivery, Nabatanzi had had 18 children and wanted to stop, so, she went to see a doctor at Namaliili Hospital...
Re: At 37, This Ugandan Woman Has Given Birth To 38 Children by smartty68(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ok! Baby factory
Re: At 37, This Ugandan Woman Has Given Birth To 38 Children by sagerasaq: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
One woman carry many people prayers!!! Wow!! This is what we call blessing... Baba God ma gf na from twins ooo grant us twins too wen we finally marry
Re: At 37, This Ugandan Woman Has Given Birth To 38 Children by OfficialAwol(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
We've seen this news before.

Just take this to PDP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwlwh0vZXIg
Re: At 37, This Ugandan Woman Has Given Birth To 38 Children by KanwuliaExtra: 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
And the man ran off with another woman!
Nko Sikeleli AFRICA!!!!! cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTtINHRja4k

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature God Fearing Lady For A Relationship / Is Equality Ruining Your Marriage? / Terminate My 25-year-old Marriage To Ill-tempered Wife – Pastor Begs Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.