Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

How To Import Hot Products Within Nigeria And Start Earning 100% Pure Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Import Hot Products Within Nigeria And Start Earning 100% Pure Profits (674 Views)

How Go Create Digital Products Within 30 Minutes / Konga Daily (affordable Products Within Your Budget) / How To Create DROPSHIPPING Store And Import Hot Products With 1 Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Import Hot Products Within Nigeria And Start Earning 100% Pure Profits by IamAbeGroups(m): 6:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
[New Secrete]
Over 1 Million Every Single Month is Guarantee With this Business.
Inside this PDF file, you will discover the step by step guide to import hot demand products within Nigeria and make 100% profits. You will also discover how you could start earning inclusive bonuses from this company through your down line, every time your downline buy anything from the company when you bring downline for them. This is crazy and proven working.

This opportunity is too HOT for You to let it pass you by!

I’ve come to realize that living in lack is not lack of opportunity; but not been able to utilize any giving opportunity.
Re: How To Import Hot Products Within Nigeria And Start Earning 100% Pure Profits by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Just like that!!!!!
Pay 4k into your account?
IF you have been making 1 million naira monthly, you won't be soliciting for 4k from people.
But think of it, hunger dey this land oo. Man must find something to wack

1 Like

Re: How To Import Hot Products Within Nigeria And Start Earning 100% Pure Profits by IamAbeGroups(m): 5:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Ehuatamuigunisi:
Just like that!!!!!
Pay 4k into your account?
IF you have been making 1 million naira monthly, you won't be soliciting for 4k from people.
But think of it, hunger dey this land oo. Man must find something to wack
Not just like that Mr. who so ever is your name please I am not soliciting for 4k rather I trying to sell what I have. There's this simple saying that says drips of water makes up a drum of water.
So many Nigerians are very lazy the prefer to see bulk money landing without working for it and that can lead to something please young man if you will buckle up try to and be serious. Popular saying when I was a kid my dad use to say no food for lazy man. I bought this products with good sum of money and also the resell right please watch how talk about things. Hope you should learn a lesson now.
Re: How To Import Hot Products Within Nigeria And Start Earning 100% Pure Profits by salms: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2017
IamAbeGroups:
Not just like that Mr. who so ever is your name please I am not soliciting for 4k rather I trying to sell what I have. There's this simple saying that says drips of water makes up a drum of water.
So many Nigerians are very lazy the prefer to see bulk money landing without working for it and that can lead to something please young man if you will buckle up try to and be serious. Popular saying when I was a kid my dad use to say no food for lazy man. I bought this products with good sum of money and also the resell right please watch how talk about things. Hope you should learn a lesson now.

Oh!! You even bought the ebook, not that you wrote it yourself, or are into importation nor have gather any from experience from importation business yourself and you want people to just pay 4K just like that Haba!!! You can only teach importation business if you are doing it yourself, not just recycling an information someone else has sold to you, he only sold the book to you and not his experience and believe you me, there are lots of BASIC details of experience that he has excluded from that book and will take years for you, to comprehend. What if the person your selling it to runs into problems or some sort of difficulties, cos it always happen. E,g, in making payment, if he received a defective product, if he did not receive his goods, or if the Chinese seller decides not to respond to his messages, how can you advice him Sometimes, it not just about the " drips of water makes up a drum of water" that should be your ultimate goal. Come to think of it and pls answer sincere, have you really made "Over 1 Million Every Single Month as a Guarantee With this Business", by yourself since you bought the EBOOK. Am sure if you have, you would not like to EXPOSE your so called gold mine to NAIRALANDERS. ABEG, MAKE UNA TAKE AM EASY, WITH THE WAY UNA DEY COME HERE AND DEMAND MONEY FROM PEOPLE. I rest my case.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nepc Attributes Neglect On Agricultural Export To Easy Cash From Petroleum / Fiverr Problem / Anyone That Know About Motorcycle Spare Parts Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.