Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Please Help Me Decide - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Me Decide (1164 Views)

Help Me Decide!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Decide by Hhenryy: 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Please Help Me Decide by Nsonaso(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hhenryy:

I've got a better offer.

4GB RAM

500GB HDD

Intel Celelon...

Price 60k

Check my other threads

https://www.nairaland.com/3887088/cheap-clean-high-end-laptops

Re: Please Help Me Decide by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2017
what is your sole purpose of buying the laptop? this will enable you get proper advise.

I could give you feedback based on your reasons.
Re: Please Help Me Decide by Hhenryy: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Iluv:
what is your sole purpose of buying the laptop? this will enable you get proper advise.

I could give you feedback based on your reasons.

- office work (mostly Ms word, Excel, power point, Corel draw)

-light/heavy Internet surfing

- maybe little gaming. (Pes, Gta. etc)
Re: Please Help Me Decide by computerboy: 10:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hhenryy:

The model will justify the price. If it's newer models then it's ok but that amount can get you a core i3 which can play little games. Celeron can't play games except Zuma and co
Re: Please Help Me Decide by Hhenryy: 4:01am On Jul 13, 2017
computerboy:

The model will justify the price. If it's newer models then it's ok but that amount can get you a core i3 which can play little games. Celeron can't play games except Zuma and co

You mean it? can't play games except Zuma and co? I remember back in the days when I was playing GTA on Intel dual core and even pentium IV desktop computer.

so you mean celeron is weaker than dual core and pentium IV? but the laptop has a modern build, Much more like the HP 14 stream
Re: Please Help Me Decide by computerboy: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2017
Hhenryy:

You mean it? can't play games except Zuma and co? I remember back in the days when I was playing GTA on Intel dual core and even pentium IV desktop computer.

so you mean celeron is weaker than dual core and pentium IV? but the laptop has a modern build, Much more like the HP 14 stream

You won't understand how these things work. Those dual core played the games at very low frame rates but you wouldn't know because there was no hd screen then. Celeron these days have hd screen and can still play those old GTA series but at a lower resolution.

If you wanna play PES and some adventure games then get at least core i3 processor. It's still within that price range. Chat me on WhatsApp, I think i have what you need
Re: Please Help Me Decide by Hhenryy: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2017
computerboy:

You won't understand how these things work. Those dual core played the games at very low frame rates but you wouldn't know because there was no hd screen then. Celeron these days have hd screen and can still play those old GTA series but at a lower resolution.

If you wanna play PES and some adventure games then get at least core i3 processor. It's still within that price range. Chat me on WhatsApp, I think i have what you need

i understand you bro, Infact I have interest in one HP 2000, you advertised for 77K, sometime ago but the problem is location issues
Re: Please Help Me Decide by computerboy: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Hhenryy:

i understand you bro, Infact I have interest in one HP 2000, you advertised for 77K, sometime ago but the problem is location issues

I guess you omitted the part where i said pay on delivery is available. Chat me up. We can always work it out
Re: Please Help Me Decide by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2017
Hhenryy:

For the 1st and 2nd bullet points, you would be good going for this. However to address your gaming concern, you wouldn't enjoy modern PC games to a great extent because Celeron processors are budget processors, hence limited in capacity to handle processing tasks as you would expect a core i3 and above.

I guess your gaming taste will grow, hence i would advice you buy at least a corei3 and above if you have the means. Core i5 or i7 with a virtual extended graphics memory will make you enjoy a wide range of PC games developed from year 2013 at least.

PS: the cost of this laptop would get you a fairly used Core i5 processor based laptop.
Re: Please Help Me Decide by Hhenryy: 4:42pm On Jul 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

sold / Emachine Laptop @38k / Acer Aspire 5920 Core2 Laptop, 3gb Ram.... 20k Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.