Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Things To Do To Make Extra Cash In School. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things To Do To Make Extra Cash In School. (805 Views)

South African Schoolgirls Smoking In School. See Reactions (Photos) / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things To Do To Make Extra Cash In School. by headmasta: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
1) Be a Research/project writer: Not every student has the time and chance to surf the web for contents related to their course or projects online. Some are ready to pay fellow students who can. When you get a project assignment from at least 3 students a day, you can actually sort out some minor school spending.

2) Be an event planner: As the saying goes: 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy' Although, the major reason for going to school is to study, but still, a little bit of fun won't kill anybody. Students love going for events that take their mind off any stress studying brings to them. Some students are ready to pay any amount just to have fun. This is where you make money. Although, you have to be very Influential to do this.

3) Sell 2nd hand wears: Most students like to get quality things for non-outrageous amounts. Clothes, shoes, bags and other fashion related items. You buy these materials at cheap prices and sell them in such a way that you would gain from it and the students buying from you won’t dig a hole into their pockets.

4) Sell Recharge cards: An average student would spend at least 500 Naira on recharge card in a week. Selling recharge cards is a very good way to make cool cash in school. The good part is that you don’t need to much capital to kickstart the business.

5) Playing games on websites that pay: This is rather new compared to the aforementioned options. Students do lot with their phones and data. Some have a lot of games on their phones/laptop. Some surf the web for different reasons. A new platform { www.gamespay.com } allows you play games on the website and get paid for it. They have arrays of games on the platform that you can choose from. There is also lottery where you can win more money.
The website is { www.gamespay.com }
Re: Things To Do To Make Extra Cash In School. by gbzed(m): 7:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
have you tried that gamespay.com? is it working
Re: Things To Do To Make Extra Cash In School. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Buy bitcoin with your school fees. grin

1 Like

Re: Things To Do To Make Extra Cash In School. by Aminu212: 8:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
You can also start cooking food...
Re: Things To Do To Make Extra Cash In School. by MrTee007: 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Gamespay is real o. A very close friend of mine won 80k or so. I've won 15k and some small cash like 500 and 1k
Re: Things To Do To Make Extra Cash In School. by headmasta: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2017
it really works well and pays
gbzed:
have you tried that gamespay.com? is it working
Re: Things To Do To Make Extra Cash In School. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2017
Am having a problem in funding my account.
I need someone to help me out.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Please Add Me To Eksu And Fuoye 2017/2018 Aspirant Whatsapp Group / Good Nursery/primary In Abuja / EKSU Admission Screening Form And Cut-off Mark Is Out - 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.