Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

How Much Do I Need To Venture Into Auto Business? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Do I Need To Venture Into Auto Business? (521 Views)

Auto Business Startup Just Got Easier (biz Registration 3-in-1 Extravaganza) / Build A Solid Auto Business Information Website/blog For Only N15,000 Now!! / Get 100 Business Cards Free For Your Auto Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do I Need To Venture Into Auto Business? by life4rent: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please my dear people, what are the procedure to be taken to start an auto business? I mean to be a motor dealer specifically starting with a car, how much do I need to have? Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do I Need To Venture Into Auto Business? by Yemea1: 9:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hello guy you don't need to ask aanyone how much you need to start business like automobil because your interest and your target market will determine how much to start with. You may decided to start with selling of danfo for people that ventured into commercialbus business or selling nissan micra to commercial driver that drives dis type of car in there state tjis are just a lame man examples or you cares to br selling big cars like Bentley Gwagon lexus bullet proof precisely etc...

But I won't advice a startup like you looking for money to buy or lease a property for car lot to display cars and be claiming that you're doing business.

This little writ up is wide than just this but if you can get it right perfect for you.

I wish you all the best...
Re: How Much Do I Need To Venture Into Auto Business? by life4rent: 2:31pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thanks so much. I will look into it, just want to start small with a car then later to more.
Re: How Much Do I Need To Venture Into Auto Business? by oksma: 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Make research

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean 2008 Tokunbo Lexus ES350 Model Available @ 4.4m In Lagos / Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Camry - Accident Free - Lagos / 9months Used 2008 Matrix First Body - 2.450m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.