Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

How To Download The First Bank Firstmobile App And Bank On The Go. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Download The First Bank Firstmobile App And Bank On The Go. (1923 Views)

Union Bank Replies An Angry Customer Who Wants To Leave The Bank On Twitter / NIMC's Response To Sterling Bank On Temporary Slip As Means Of Identification / Simple Steps In Setting Up Firstmobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download The First Bank Firstmobile App And Bank On The Go. by Oillycuul(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
First Bank Firstmobile App
(Easy steps to setup FirstMobile on your Mobile)

Having the first bank mobile app on your phone is like having our newest branch in your pocket. I will like to put you through these easy steps on how to have it on your phone.

Search for FirstMobile, Download and Install the App from your app store.(PlayStore, AppStore or BlackBerry World). Works on BB10 Os too.

After Installation Open and click "Register".

>Input your ATM Card details; card number ( the 16 digits on your ATM card) and your card pin (ATM pin) and click "next"

>You will receive a SMS containing your One - Time - Password (OTP) for registration on your registered line with the bank with which you receive your first bank alert.

>Input your mPin (5digits pin/password of YOUR CHOICE for login) then click "next"

>Enter Two security questions of YOUR CHOICE and give answers.

>Create a Transaction pin (4digits password of your choice to be used to authenticate transactions on the app).

>Input this REFERRAL CODE TN020108( THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT please) into the referral column before you click save. Then Click Save.

PLEASE THE REFERRAL CODE IS VERY IMPORTANT so it can count for me.

Input your mPin to login. Then you are good to go.

******Ensure you make at least one transaction (maybe a recharge) before you log out so it fully set you up on the app.

For further enquiry you can drop your messages or call me 08065600230

1 Share

Re: How To Download The First Bank Firstmobile App And Bank On The Go. by toastedbread: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oillycuul:
First Bank Firstmobile App
(Easy steps to setup FirstMobile on your Mobile)

Having the first bank mobile app on your phone is like having our newest branch in your pocket. I will like to put you through these easy steps on how to have it on your phone.

Search for FirstMobile, Download and Install the App from your app store.(PlayStore, AppStore or BlackBerry World). Works on BB10 Os too.

After Installation Open and click "Register".

>Input your ATM Card details; card number ( the 16 digits on your ATM card) and your card pin (ATM pin) and click "next"

>You will receive a SMS containing your One - Time - Password (OTP) for registration on your registered line with the bank with which you receive your first bank alert.

>Input your mPin (5digits pin/password of YOUR CHOICE for login) then click "next"

>Enter Two security questions of YOUR CHOICE and give answers.

>Create a Transaction pin (4digits password of your choice to be used to authenticate transactions on the app).

>Input this REFERRAL CODE TN020108( THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT please) into the referral column before you click save. Then Click Save.

PLEASE THE REFERRAL CODE IS VERY IMPORTANT so it can count for me.

Input your mPin to login. Then you are good to go.

******Ensure you make at least one transaction (maybe a recharge) before you log out so it fully set you up on the app.

For further enquiry you can drop your messages or call me 08065600230

The app is cool. I even used your referral number.

1 Like

Re: How To Download The First Bank Firstmobile App And Bank On The Go. by Oillycuul(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
The app is cool. I even used your referral number. [/quote]

Thanks so much. Hope have been of great help sir

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Quality Charcoal From Us / Come And Buy My Blog At A Cheap Price / Ten To Twenty Percent Daily (10% To 20% Daily Profit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.