Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

The 4th Life - A Truly Trans-generational System - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 4th Life - A Truly Trans-generational System (444 Views)

5 Steps Of Being Rich ,the 4th Step Will Shock You. / Is Nigeria A Truly Wealthy Nation? See What Economic Facts Say / Militants Destroy Trans-niger Pipeline, Nigeria Loses 150,000bpd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 4th Life - A Truly Trans-generational System by DealFinder(m): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
And so the debate began. "show me a truly matrix system that everybody wins, and I'll give you my full support" quipped Ejike.

Tony wasn't deterred. He was bent on having his way, at least it was a quick means of making money, not minding whose ax is gored.

Tony had being involved in a lot of 'systems' and he believed that business was all about trying one's luck. "You win some, you lose some", was one of his most popular sayings.

They both needed to find a common ground. This was business, and they were in it for the money.

If you're reading this, it ain't a story from any literature novel, but a narrative on how a system that is designed to last till the next generation was born.

Welcome to 4th Life

(1) (Reply)

UBA Now Deducting Card Maintanance / Using Fundamentals Profitably / Mary Kay Products - I Will Supply To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.