Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,720 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector (1077 Views)

Church Locks Out Commercial Sex Workers From New Year’s Eve Service / Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
Better BANKERS is a DIVINE INITIATIVE for ensuring POSITIVE CHANGE in the BANKING SECTOR.
This Sectorwide Economic Stability and Growth Strategy freely provides Bankers with the divine personnel and materials for ensuring the soundness and safety of the minds, hearts, bodies and souls of all Banking Personnel.
It is God’s way of letting Bankers know how He plans to overcome the pervasive and deep obstacles to faith, unity, peace and progress - Gen 2:15-17/ Hos 4:1-6/Rom 3:23/1 Cor 11:30.

The Semi-Monthly Agenda
God’s 2 Point Agenda for Gradually Making the Banking Sector to become a Better Sector are:
1. Fostering Economic Stability by Changing the Minds and Hearts of all Banking Personnel
2. Fostering Economic Growth by Changing the Bodies and Souls of all Banking Personnel

The Semi-Monthly Contents
*Ex 18:20/Isa 1:19/Matt 4:4/Mk 16:15-18/1 Tim 2:1/Heb 2:13, 12/Rev 14:7/Jn 3:34; 6:63; 17:1, 8, 17; 18:1
Better BANKERS contains the promises, supplications, intercessions, prayers, thanksgivings and readings that are uttered by Jesus the Voice of God rather than the idle talk/babbling, fables and endless genealogies of unlearned and immature men which cause disputes, unfruitfulness and uselessness - Jn 6:63/1 Tim 1:4-7; 6:5, 20-21/Tit 1:14/2 Pet 1:8; 3:16; 2:10-12/2 Tim 4:3-4.
The divisions are:
1. Vision of Change  - Hearing the great and precious promises of God - Will of God
2. Oath of Office - Standing in the gap before God on behalf of BANKERS - Way to Walk
3. Duties of Office - Putting the Name of Jesus on all personnel of BANKS - Work to Do

The Semi-Monthly Benefits
*Rev 22:4, 14-15/Heb 11:13/Eph 6:10/Acts 1:8; 2:17; 10:38/Joel 2:28-32/Jer 9:24; 30:17-22/Jude 1:20
One humble person can change the Banking Sector because God hears and answers divinely-inspired prophecies - 1 Jn 5:14-15/2 Chr 7:14/Ezk 22:30/Num 6:22-27. Rather than being anointed with literal olive oil, Banking Personnel, are to be personally anointed by God with His Holy Spirit and Power, so that they can have the divine capacity to produce high-quality services.
The fourfold benefits are:
1. FAITH - Right to use the Name of Jesus - Controllership
2. UNITY - Anointing with the Spirit of God - Controllership
3. PEACE - Removal of evil powers - Compatibility
4. PROGRESS - Anointing with divine power - Competency

Better BANKERS
www.exaltta.org/betterbankers
Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Spirit of the Mind

1. BETTER HOPE - SUPPLICATION

1.1 Fasting/Abstinence - Righteousness - SOBRIETY - Forbidding Evil Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Hebrews 11:26, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, esteem the reproach/suffering for the sake of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: Let them look ahead to the greater reward that I will give them - 1 Cor 8:8.

1.2 Entreating/Soliciting - Righteousness - ADVOCACY - Permitting Divine Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 119:41, which says, Let thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even thy salvation, according to thy word.

2. LIVING FAITH - INTERCESSION

2.1 Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of the personnel of all Banks

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Those are they that defile the man” - Mark 7:15
“And came together unto him” - Mark 6:33

3.1 Peace/Health/Miracles - Justice - COMPATIBILITY - Overcoming Darkness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of deviation and discord/disagreement and mischief that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of the personnel of all Banks.

3.2 Progress/Wealth/Wonders - Righteousness - COMPETENCY - Overcoming Emptiness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of agreement/harmony and conformity and favour in their nature.

4. GREAT GLORY - THANKSGIVING
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Exodus 15:21 which says: Sing ye to the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.

Better BANKERS - Semi-Monthly Divine Help for Workers in the Banking Sector
Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by Tudor6(f): 8:55am On Feb 03, 2010
Another religious scammer this time targeting bankers so as to get a bite out of their salary.

Have you no empathy? There's an economic recession for petes sake. . . .free them abeg!
Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 9:05am On Feb 03, 2010
JONAH 3:10
And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God relented from the disaster, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.
Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by Tudor6(f): 9:30am On Feb 03, 2010
So God caused the credit crunch? Here I was thinking greedy American bankers were to blame. . .

Thanks for clearing up issues.
Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by IDINRETE: 4:47pm On Feb 03, 2010
Tudór:

So God caused the credit crunch? Here I was thinking greedy American bankers were to blame. . .

Thanks for clearing up issues.

grin grin

You this man woman no dey tire,
Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 5:56pm On Feb 03, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Sense of the Mind

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Jeremiah 35:15, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, Return now from their evil ways, and amend their doings, and go not after other gods to serve them - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 140:6, which says, I said unto the LORD, Thou art my God: hear the voice of my supplications, O LORD.

2.1 Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Fruit of your doings” - Jeremiah 21:14
“A righteous Branch” - Jeremiah 23:5

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of harshness, viciousness, futility and ineffectiveness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of the personnel of all Banks.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of gentleness, kindness, effectiveness and success in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Luke 19:38 which says: Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 6:46am On Feb 04, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Conscience of the Mind

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Jeremiah 18:11, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good; for Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 142:5-6, which says, I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“and the burden” - Isaiah 22:25
“My flock” - Ezekiel 34:22

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of hardship, worry, dismantling, and disintegration that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of the personnel of all Banks.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of relieving, calming, assembling and integration in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 47:1 which says, O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2010
Daniel 4:34-35
And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation: And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou?
Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Political CARE - Developing the Meditations of the Heart

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Isaiah 55:7, Let all personnel in the Banking Sector, forsake their evil ways, and their evil thoughts: and let them return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon them; and to the Almighty God, for he will abundantly pardon - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 28:2-3, which says, Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle. Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the meditations of the heart of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“And he said, Hearken all ye people” - 2 Chronicles 18:27
“And the men of war, mighty men of valour were in Jerusalem” - 2 Chronicles 17:13

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of nonentity, uneventfulness and indistinctness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the meditations of the heart of the personnel of all Banks.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the meditations of the heart of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of noteworthiness, excitement and distinctness in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with 1 Samuel 2:2 which says, There is none holy as the LORD: for there is none beside thee: neither is there any rock like our God.

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 5:20am On Feb 05, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Political CARE - Developing the Decisions of the Heart

1.1. Fasting/Abstinence - Righteousness - SOBRIETY - Forbidding Evil Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Romans 12:9, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, forbid and abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good. Let their love be without dissimulation/pretense/deceit - 1 Cor 8:8.

1.2. Entreating/Soliciting - Righteousness - ADVOCACY - Permitting Divine Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, to cry mightily to Me with Psalm 31:1-2, which says: In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.

2.1. Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the decisions of the heart of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“And all the vessels of brass wherewith they ministered, took they away” - 2 Kings 25:14
“Smote him with the sword” - Isaiah 37:38

3.1. Peace/Health/Miracles - Justice - COMPATIBILITY - Overcoming Darkness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of fragility, nullification, molestation and defeat that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the decisions of the heart of the personnel of all Banks.

3.2. Progress/Wealth/Wonders - Righteousness - COMPETENCY - Overcoming Emptiness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the decisions of the heart of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of sturdiness, establishing, comforting and victory in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Revelation 7:10 which says, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Political CARE - Developing the Prioritizations of the Heart

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in 2 Timothy 2:19, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, that nameth the name of the Lord Jesus Christ depart from iniquity, for The Lord knoweth them that are his - 1 Cor 8:8.

1.2. Entreating/Soliciting - Righteousness - ADVOCACY - Permitting Divine Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, I beseech all human resources in the Banking Sector, to cry mightily to Me with Psalm 25:17, which says, The troubles of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my distresses.

2.1. Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the prioritizations of the heart of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Even the man, Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the beginning” - Daniel 9:21
“And he said, Behold, I will make the know” - Daniel 8:19

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of ignorance, misidentification, disarrangement, planlessness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the prioritizations of the heart of the personnel of all Banks.

3.2. Progress/Wealth/Wonders - Righteousness - COMPETENCY - Overcoming Emptiness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the prioritizations of the heart of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of conversancy, recognition, planning and chronology in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 97:1 which says, The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 5:24am On Feb 06, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Physical CARE - Developing the Solids of the Body

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Jonah 3:8-9, Let all personnel in the Banking Sector, turn every one from his evil way, and from the violence that is in their hands. Who can tell if I will turn and relent, and turn away from My fierce anger, that they perish not - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, I implore all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 6:2, which says, Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the solids of the body of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law” - Galatians 5:4
“They which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God” - Galatians 5:21

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of evasiveness, imprudence and foolishness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the solids of the body of the personnel of all Banks.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the solids of the body of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of wisdom, prudence and forthrightness in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 18:2 which says, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Physical CARE - Developing the Liquids of the Body

[u]1. BETTER HOPE - SUPPLICATION

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Romans 12:19, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, abstain from avenging themselves, but rather leave room for My wrath: for Vengeance is mine; I will repay - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 17:1, which says, Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the liquids of the body of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“That trouble you and pervert the gospel of Christ” - Galatians 1:7
“That we might be justified by the faith of Christ” - Galatians 2:16

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of bothersomeness, irritation, distortion, deformation, perversion and alienation that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the liquids of the body of the personnel of all Banks.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, “Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the liquids of the body of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of convenience, delight, adorning, confirming, guidance and reconciliation in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Revelation 4:8b which says, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 5:40am On Feb 07, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Physical CARE - Developing the Gases of the Body

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in 2 Timothy 2:22, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, hate and Flee every form of youthful lusts. Let them love and pursue righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to God with Psalm 42:9, which says, I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the gases of the body of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers” - Acts 24:14
“they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace, unto the rulers” - Acts 16:19

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of cowardice, agitation, retaliation and pandemonium that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the gases of the body of the personnel of all Banks.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the gases of the body of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of courage, clemency,calmness and peaceableness and satisfying in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Revelation 5:13b which says, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Social CARE - Developing the Associations of the Soul

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in 1 Corinthians 10:24, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, desist from desiring, seeking and pursuing their own well-being alone, but let them desire, seek and pursue the well-being of everyone.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 44:24-26, which say, Wherefore hidest thou thy face, and forgettest our affliction and our oppression? For our soul is bowed down to the dust: our belly cleaveth unto the earth.
Arise for our help, and redeem us for thy mercies’ sake.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the associations of the souls of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“with whom is no variableness,” - James 1:17
“Choosing rather to suffer affliction, , than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season” - Heb 11:25

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of inconsistency, carelessness, shortsightedness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the associations of the souls of the personnel of all Banks.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the associations of the souls of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of consistency, carefulness, and foresight in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Luke 1:68 which says, Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 5:37am On Feb 08, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Social CARE - Developing the Communications of the Soul

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Ephesians 4:28, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, that stole steal no more: but rather let them labour, working with their hands the thing which is good, that they may have to give to them that needeth - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 43:2-3, which say, For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the communications of the souls of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“ if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably.” - Romans 14:15
“That I may come unto you with joy” - Romans 15:32

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of hatred, disappointment, sadness and depression that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the communications of the souls of the personnel of all Banks.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the communications of the souls of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of love, satisfaction, joy and buoyancy in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 75:1 which says, Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by illusion2: 6:51am On Feb 08, 2010
Why are you spamming NL na? undecided
Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 5:31pm On Feb 08, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Social CARE - Developing the Actions of the Soul

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Titus 3:10-11, Let all personnel in the Banking Sector, reject anyone that is an heretic after the first and second admonition; Knowing that he/she that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself/herself - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 43:5, which says, Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the actions of the souls of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God” - Romans 9:8
“but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, ” - Romans 8:23

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of carnality/worldliness, literalism, misinterpretation and misjudgment that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the actions of the souls of the personnel of all Banks.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the actions of the souls of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of spirituality, symbolism, perception and adjudication in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Revelation 5:12 which says, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 5:30am On Feb 09, 2010
TODAY’S RELAXATION
HOLY SABBATH - Refreshing the Mind, Heart, Body and Soul

1. LIVING FAITH - INTERCESSION

1.1. Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and patrol the divinely-appropriated cells of the minds, hearts, bodies and souls of the personnel of all Banks.

2. TRUE LOVE - READINGS

2.1. Meditation 1
Historical Account of Events in the SCROLL OF THE LAW without Analysis or Interpretation
Thus says the Immanent God, the KING of Kings, Give ear, O ye heavens and I will speak; and hear, O earth, to the following report from my mouth

*Numbers 3:42-43
And Moses numbered, as the LORD commanded him, all the firstborn among the children of Israel.
And all the firstborn males by the number of names, from a month old and upward, of those that were numbered of them, were twenty and two thousand two hundred and threescore and thirteen.

2.2. Meditation 2
Historical Account of Events in the SCROLL OF THE PROPHETS without Analysis or Interpretation
Thus says the Immanent God, the KING of Kings, Hear, O heavens and give ear, O earth to the following report from my mouth

*2 Chronicles 24:2
And Joash did that which was right in the sight of the LORD all the days of Jehoiada the priest

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 5:29pm On Feb 09, 2010
TODAY’S RELAXATION
HOLY SABBATH - Refreshing the Mind, Heart, Body and Soul

1. LIVING FAITH - INTERCESSION

1.1. Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and patrol the divinely-appropriated cells of the minds, hearts, bodies and souls of the personnel of all Banks.

2. TRUE LOVE - READINGS

2.1. Meditation 1
Historical Account of Events in the SCROLL OF THE GOSPEL without Analysis or Interpretation
Thus says the Immanent God, the KING of Kings, Give ear, O ye heavens and I will speak; and hear, O earth, to the following report from my mouth

*Luke 10:1
After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

2.2. Meditation 2
Historical Account of Events in the SCROLL OF THE EPISTLES without Analysis or Interpretation
Thus says the Immanent God, the KING of Kings, Hear, O heavens and give ear, O earth to the following report from my mouth

*Philippians 3:1-2
Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things to you, to me indeed is not grievous, but for you it is safe.
Beware of dogs, beware of evil workers, beware of the false and unprofitable circumcision

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 6:05am On Feb 17, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Spirit of the Mind

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Exodus 20:7, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, refrain from taking the name of the LORD their God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 59:9, which says, Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of the personnel of all Banks

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“These were the sons of the Levites after the house of their fathers” - 1 Chronicles 24:30
“Then said I, O Lord GOD, cease, I beseech thee” - Amos 7:5

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of autocracy and arbitrariness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of the personnel of all Banks.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of democracy and reasonableness and favour in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 77:14 which says: Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Sense of the Mind

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Exodus 20:17, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, refrain from coveting their neighbour’s house, wife, manservant, nor maidservant, ox, ass, or any thing that is their neighbour’s - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 60:2, which says,Thou hast made the earth to tremble; thou hast broken it: heal the breaches thereof; for it shaketh.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“they came and stood before the king” - Daniel 2:2
“all the chief priests and elders of the people took counsel against Jesus” - Matthew 27:1

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of dissatisfaction and opposition that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of the personnel of all Banks.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of satisfaction, permission, welcomeness and support in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 113:2-3 which says: Blessed be the name of the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD’S name is to be praised.

Re: Better Bankers - The Semi-monthly Divine Help For Workers In The Banking Sector by william5: 6:15am On Feb 18, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Conscience of the Mind

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in 1 Timothy 1:4, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, desist from giving heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human resources in the Banking Sector, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 114:5-7, which says, What ailed thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest? thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back? Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams; and ye little hills, like lambs? Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the God of Jacob.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of the personnel of all Banks.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“thus saith the LORD; I am returned to Jerusalem with mercies: my house shall be built in it” - Zechariah 1:16
“and was nothing bettered” - Mark 5:26

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of stubbornness and rigidity that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of the personnel of all Banks.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of the personnel of all Banks, so that they can have the divine powers of compliance and flexibility in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 104:1 which says, Bless the LORD, O my soul. O LORD my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honour and majesty.

(1)

Three Things That Cause Problems In Life / Atheist , Deist , Theist And Agnostic Are All Right / God’s Absolute Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.