Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People (1872 Views)

The Islamisation Of Nigeria. The Nigerian Constitution Recognises Only Islam. / RCCG National Convention Over 2 Million People In Attendance / The Divine Mercy Prayer (free Video and Audio Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2010
Better NIGERIA is a DIVINE INITIATIVE for ensuring POSITIVE CHANGE in NIGERIA.
This Nationwide Economic Stability and Growth Strategy freely provides people in Nigeria with the divine personnel and materials for ensuring the soundness and safety of the minds, hearts, bodies and souls of all creatures within Nigeria.
It is God’s way of letting people in Nigeria know how He plans to overcome the pervasive and deep obstacles to faith, unity, peace and progress - Gen 2:15-17/ Hos 4:1-6/Rom 3:23/1 Cor 11:30.

The Weekly Agenda
God’s 2 Point Agenda for Gradually Making Nigeria to become a Better Nation to Live & Work In are:
1. Fostering Economic Stability by Changing the Minds and Hearts of all Creatures in Nigeria
2. Fostering Economic Growth by Changing the Bodies and Souls of all Creatures in Nigeria

The Weekly Contents
*Ex 18:20/Isa 1:19/Matt 4:4/Mk 16:15-18/1 Tim 2:1/Heb 2:13, 12/Rev 14:7/Jn 3:34; 6:63; 17:1, 8, 17; 18:1
Better NIGERIA contains the promises, supplications, intercessions, prayers, thanksgivings and readings that are uttered by Jesus the Voice of God rather than the idle talk/babbling, fables and endless genealogies of unlearned and immature men which cause disputes, unfruitfulness and uselessness - Jn 6:63/1 Tim 1:4-7; 6:5, 20-21/Tit 1:14/2 Pet 1:8; 3:16; 2:10-12/2 Tim 4:3-4.
The divisions are:
1. Vision of Change - Hearing the great and precious promises of God - Will of God
2. Oath of Office - Standing in the gap before God on behalf of NIGERIA - Way to Walk
3. Duties of Office - Putting the Name of Jesus on all creatures in NIGERIA - Work to Do

The Weekly Benefits
*Rev 22:4, 14-15/Heb 11:13/Eph 6:10/Acts 1:8; 2:17; 10:38/Joel 2:28-32/Jer 9:24; 30:17-22/Jude 1:20
One humble person can change Nigeria because God hears and answers divinely-inspired prophecies - 1 Jn 5:14-15/2 Chr 7:14/Ezk 22:30/Num 6:22-27. Rather than being anointed with literal olive oil, all creatures in NIGERIA, are to be personally anointed by God with His Holy Spirit and Power, so that they can have the divine capacity to produce high-quality goods and services.
The fourfold benefits are:
1. FAITH - Right to use the Name of Jesus - Controllership
2. UNITY - Anointing with the Spirit of God - Controllership
3. PEACE - Removal of evil powers - Compatibility
4. PROGRESS - Anointing with divine power - Competency

Better NIGERIA
www.exaltta.org/betternigeria
Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Spirit of the Mind

1. BETTER HOPE - SUPPLICATION

1.1 Fasting/Abstinence - Righteousness - SOBRIETY - Forbidding Evil Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Hebrews 11:24-25, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, denounce and refuse to be associated with Satan. Let them choose rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season - 1 Cor 8:8.

1.2 Entreating/Soliciting - Righteousness - ADVOCACY - Permitting Divine Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Ps 119:123-124, which says, Mine eyes fail for thy salvation, and for the word of thy righteousness. Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy, and teach me thy statutes.

2. LIVING FAITH - INTERCESSION

2.1 Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“O generation, see ye the word of the Lord” - Jeremiah 2:31
“Ye say, the table of the Lord is contemptible” - Malachi 1:12

3.1 Peace/Health/Miracles - Justice - COMPATIBILITY - Overcoming Darkness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of unimpressiveness, awfulness and contempt/scornfulness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3.2 Progress/Wealth/Wonders - Righteousness - COMPETENCY - Overcoming Emptiness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of awesomeness, pleasantness, admiration and respectfulness in their nature.

4. GREAT GLORY - THANKSGIVING
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 146:1-2 which says: Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being

Better NIGERIA - Weekly Divine Help for Nigeria's 150 million+ people
Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Sense of the Mind

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Zechariah 1:4, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, Turn now from their evil ways, and from their evil doing and hearken unto Me - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 109:26, which says, Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy.

2.1 Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“the inhabitants of this city, both man and beast” - Jeremiah 21:6
“for I am meek and lowly in heart” - Matthew 11:29

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of varying, ignorance and miscalculating that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of demarcating, familiarity and measuring in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 97:1 which says: The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 6:38am On Feb 04, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Conscience of the Mind

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Ezekiel 18:30, 32, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, detest and turn themselves away from all transgressions; so iniquity shall not be their ruin, for I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 102:1-2, which says, Hear my prayer, O LORD, and let my cry come unto thee. Hide not thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline thine ear unto me: in the day when I call answer me speedily.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt” - Jeremiah 8:21
“For in the going up of Luhith continual weeping shall go up” - Jeremiah 48:5

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of misappraisal, inconsideration and indifference that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of evaluation, consideration and empathy in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Revelation 19:6 which says, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2010
Hosea 6:1
Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by mazaje(m): 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2010
will.i.am:

Hosea 6:1
Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.

. . . .Are you sure any sensible person will like to return to a god that smites and tears people? Are you trying to invite people by inciting fear?
Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2010
Jeremiah 33:8-9
And I will cleanse them from all their iniquity, whereby they have sinned against me; and I will pardon all their iniquities, whereby they have sinned, and whereby they have transgressed against me.
And it shall be to me a name of joy, a praise and an honour before all the nations of the earth, which shall hear all the good that I do unto them: and they shall fear and tremble for all the goodness and for all the prosperity that I procure unto it.
Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 6:04pm On Feb 04, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Political CARE - Developing the Meditations of the Heart

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in 1 Peter 2:11, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, detest and abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the wicked areas of their souls, minds, heart and body - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 67:1, which says, God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the meditations of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“This is Elias” - Matthew 11:14
“For in those days shall be affliction” - Mark 13:19

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of misunderstanding and shortsightedness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the meditations of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the meditations of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of understanding/perception and foresight in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 92:4 which says, For thou, LORD, hast made me glad through thy work: I will triumph in the works of thy hands

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:12am On Feb 05, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Political CARE - Developing the Decisions of the Heart

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Daniel 3:18, Let it be known to you, O Satan, that the decisions of the heart of all human and natural resources in Nigeria, will not serve you and your demons, nor worship evil marks/power which you have set up in their lives - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, I beseech all human and natural resources in Nigeria, to cry mightily to Me with Psalm 61:2, which says: From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the decisions of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Ye recompense me” - Joel 3:4
“They will scourge you in their synagogues” - Matthew 10:17

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of hatred and persecution that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the decisions of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the decisions of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of love and recompense in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Revelation 7:12 which says, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Political CARE - Developing the Prioritizations of the Heart

1.1. Fasting/Abstinence - Righteousness - SOBRIETY - Forbidding Evil Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Micah 2:10, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, arise and depart from their evil ways and evil thoughts; for this is not their rest: because it has polluted their nation, it shall destroy them, even with a sore destruction.

1.2. Entreating/Soliciting - Righteousness - ADVOCACY - Permitting Divine Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, I beseech all human and natural resources in Nigeria, to cry mightily to Me with Psalm 57:1, which says, Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast.

2.1. Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the prioritizations of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering” - Ezekiel 45:19
“The Spirit of God descending like a dove” - Matthew 3:16

3.1. Peace/Health/Miracles - Justice - COMPATIBILITY - Overcoming Darkness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of veiling and hawkishness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the prioritizations of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3.2. Progress/Wealth/Wonders - Righteousness - COMPETENCY - Overcoming Emptiness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the prioritizations of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of illustration, symbolism and dovishness in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with 2 Samuel 7:22 which says, Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:18am On Feb 06, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Physical CARE - Developing the Solids of the Body

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Jonah 3:7, Let neither human nor natural resources in Nigeria, worship Satan and his demons. Let them not crave or solicit for their marks/power in the divinely-appropriated cells of the solids of their bodies - Ezr 8:21-23/Matt 16:19

1.2. Entreating/Soliciting - Righteousness - ADVOCACY - Permitting Divine Things
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, I implore all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 38:8, which say, I am feeble and sore broken: I have roared by reason of the disquietness of my heart

2.1. Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the solids of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Neither do you kindle fire on my altar” - Malachi 1:10
“Call the labourers and give them their wages” - Matthew 20:8

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of belittlement and disapproval that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the solids of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3.2. Progress/Wealth/Wonders - Righteousness - COMPETENCY - Overcoming Emptiness
Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the solids of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of recommendation and approval in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Isaiah 12:1 which says, O LORD, I will praise thee: though thou wast angry with me, thine anger is turned away, and thou comfortedst me.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Physical CARE - Developing the Liquids of the Body

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Romans 12:17, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, recompense to no man evil for evil. Let them provide things honest in the sight of all men - Ezr 8:21-23/Matt 15:10-20; 16:19/1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 85:7, which says, Shew us thy mercy, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the liquids of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered” - John 5:3
“he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth” - John 11:43

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of deadness, blindness, stiffness, soreness, dehydration and shrivelling that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the liquids of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, “Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the liquids of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of liveliness, viewing, flexibility, soothiness, hydration and blossoming in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 59:16 which says, But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:33am On Feb 07, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Physical CARE - Developing the Gases of the Body

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in 2 Timothy 2:16, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, shun profane and vain babblings: for they will make them to increase unto more ungodliness - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to God with Psalm 60:1, which says, O God, thou hast cast us off, thou hast scattered us, thou hast been displeased; O turn thyself to us again.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the gases of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Naaman was wrought and went away” - 2 Kings 5:11
“And when he had taken him and brought him to his mother” - 2 Kings 4:20

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of anger, dissatisfaction and depletion that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the gases of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the gases of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of forbearance, procurement, supplying and satisfying in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 8:1 which says, O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Social CARE - Developing the Associations of the Soul

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in 1 Corinthians 6:18, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, hate, abstain and flee from every form of fornication, for the soul is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the soul - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 10:12, which says, Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the associations of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“And he gave him his hand; and he took him up to him into the chariot” - 2 Kings 10:15
“What peace, so long as the whoredoms of thy mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts are so many” - 2 Kings 9:22

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of gruffness and hostility that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the associations of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the associations of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of peaceableness and friendliness in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 150:1 which says, Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:27am On Feb 08, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Developing the Communications of the Soul

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Ephesians 4:26-27, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, refrain from anger, and sin. Let them not allow the sun to go down upon their wrath. Let them neither give place to the arrogant and rebellious ideas of the devil - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 40:13, which says, Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the communications of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“I will bring it forth” - Zechariah 5:4
“Give good things” - Matthew 7:11

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of planlessness and miserliness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the communications of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the communications of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of planning and generosity in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 105:1 which says, O give thanks unto the LORD; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Social CARE - Developing the Actions of the Soul

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Titus 3:9, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law/Old Testament; for they are unprofitable and vain - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 68:1, which says, Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the actions of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Had slain all the eldest” - 2 Chronicles 22:1
“And the snuffers” - 1 Kings 7:50

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of dethroning, uprooting, demolishing and destroying that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the actions of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the actions of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of enthroning, planting, building and beautifying in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 135:3-4 which says, Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant. For the LORD hath chosen Jacob unto himself, and Israel for his peculiar treasure.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:21am On Feb 09, 2010
TODAY’S RELAXATION
HOLY SABBATH - Refreshing the Mind, Heart, Body and Soul

1. LIVING FAITH - INTERCESSION

1.1. Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and patrol the divinely-appropriated cells of the minds, hearts, bodies and souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

2. TRUE LOVE - READINGS

2.1. Meditation 1
Historical Account of Events in the SCROLL OF THE LAW without Analysis or Interpretation
Thus says the Immanent God, the KING of Kings, Give ear, O ye heavens and I will speak; and hear, O earth, to the following report from my mouth.

*Genesis 32:9
And Jacob said, O God of my father Abraham, and God of my father Isaac, the LORD which saidst unto me, Return unto thy country, and to thy kindred, and I will deal well with thee:

*Exodus 21:9
And if he have betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.

2.2. Meditation 2
Historical Account of Events in the SCROLL OF THE PROPHETS without Analysis or Interpretation
Thus says the Immanent God, the KING of Kings, Hear, O heavens and give ear, O earth to the following report from my mouth.

*Ezra 8:18-19
And by the good hand of our God upon us they brought us a man of understanding, of the sons of Mahli, the son of Levi, the son of Israel; and Sherebiah, with his sons and his brethren, eighteen;
And Hashabiah, and with him Jeshaiah of the sons of Merari, his brethren and their sons, twenty;

*Isaiah 11:15-16
And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.
And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2010
TODAY’S RELAXATION

1.1. Unity/Strength/Signs - Lovingkindness - CONTROLLERSHIP - Overcoming Formlessness
Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and patrol the divinely-appropriated cells of the minds, hearts, bodies and souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

2. TRUE LOVE - READINGS

2.1. Meditation 1
Historical Account of Events in the SCROLL OF THE GOSPEL without Analysis or Interpretation
Thus says the Immanent God, the KING of Kings, Give ear, O ye heavens and I will speak; and hear, O earth, to the following report from my mouth

*Matthew 6:30
Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith?

2.2. Meditation 2
Historical Account of Events in the SCROLL OF THE EPISTLES without Analysis or Interpretation
Thus says the Immanent God, the KING of Kings, Hear, O heavens and give ear, O earth to the following report from my mouth

*2 Corinthians 9:14-15
And by their prayer for you, which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you.
Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:19am On Feb 10, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Spirit of the Mind

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Exodus 20:3, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, desist/abstain from having other gods before me - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 89:46, which says, How long, LORD? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire?

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“so that men could not touch their garments” - Lamentations 4:14
“Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river” - Ezekiel 47:7

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of intolerance, narrow-mindedness, inattentiveness and pettiness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the spirit of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of tolerance, resiliency, broad-mindedness, watchfulness and magnanimity in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 149:1 which says: Praise ye the LORD. Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Sense of the Mind

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Exodus 20:4, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, abstain from making unto themselves any graven image, or any likeness of any thing, whether in the heavens above, or in the earth beneath or in the waters - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 142:5-6, which says, I cried unto thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my refuge and my portion in the land of the living. Attend unto my cry; for I am brought very low: deliver me from my persecutors; for they are stronger than I

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“and it shall devour the palaces thereof” - Amos 1:14
“and said unto the people that followed him” - Luke 7:9

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of meddlesomeness and greediness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the sense/collations of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of defending, justifying, contentment, generosity and temperance in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 145:8-9 which says: The LORD is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy. The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 6:17am On Feb 11, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Mental CARE - Developing the Conscience of the Mind

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in James 4:11, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, detest, and turn themselves away from Speaking evil of each another - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all creatures in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 119:41-42, which says, Let thy mercies come also unto me, O LORD, even thy salvation, according to thy word. So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Is it lawful to give tribute unto Caesar, or not?” - Matthew 22:17
“I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob” - Matthew 22:32

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of dishonesty, instigating/fomenting, irresponsibility and indifference that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the conscience of the minds of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of probity, moderating, quelling, and accountability in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 147:7-8 which says, Sing unto the LORD with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God: Who covereth the heaven with clouds, who prepareth rain for the earth, who maketh grass to grow upon the mountains

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Political CARE - Developing the Meditations of the Heart

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in 1 John 4:1, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, abstain from believing every spirit, but let them try/test the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 68:1, which says, Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the meditations of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart” - Romans 6:17
“Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver” - 2 Corinthians 1:10

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of ignorance, criticising and denying that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the meditations of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the meditations of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of awareness, acclaiming and affirming in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 66:19-20 which says, But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 6:23am On Feb 12, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Political CARE - Developing the Decisions of the Heart

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in 1 Corinthians 10:24, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, abstain from man seeking for only their own interests and wellbeing, but let each creature earnestly look out for the interests and wellbeing of self and others - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, I beseech all human and natural resources in Nigeria, to cry mightily to Me with Psalm 86:10-11, which says: or thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone. Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the decisions of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Furthermore he made the court of the priests” - 2 Chronicles 4:9
“And shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts” - Jeremiah 19:11

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of concealing and destroying that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the decisions of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the decisions of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of disclosing and creating/producing/constructing in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 135:3 which says, Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Political CARE - Developing the Prioritizations of the Heart

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Ezekiel 14:6, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, Repent, and turn themselves from their idols; and turn away their faces from all their abominations - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, I beseech all human and natural resources in Nigeria, to cry mightily to Me with Psalm 80:3, which says, Turn us again, O God, and cause thy face to shine; and we shall be saved.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the prioritizations of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“which they have done to provoke me to anger” - Jeremiah 32:32
“and he went on his way rejoicing” - Acts 8:39

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of foolishness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the prioritizations of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the prioritizations of the heart of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine power of sensibleness in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 104:33 which says, I will sing unto the LORD as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:56am On Feb 13, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Physical CARE - Developing the Solids of the Body

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Exodus 20:5, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, detest and abstain from bowing down to any craven image, nor serve them - Ezr 8:21-23/Matt 16:19

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, I implore all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 85:4, which say, Turn us, O God of our salvation, and cause thine anger toward us to cease

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the solids of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Now concerning the collection for the saints” - 1 Corinthians 16:1
“Grace be unto you, and peace” - Colossians 1:2

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of purposelessness, digression and imprecision that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the solids of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the solids of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of purposefulness, focusing and precision in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 75:1 which says, Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Physical CARE - Developing the Liquids of the Body

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Exodus 20:14, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, detest, abstain and flee from every form of adultery - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 22:2, which says, O my God, I cry in the daytime, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the liquids of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“knowing that he was a just man and an holy, and observed him;” - Mark 6:20
“and calling unto their fellows” - Matthew 11:16

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of ignoring and refusing that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the liquids of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, “Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the liquids of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of acknowledging and accepting in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 66:1-2 which says, Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands: Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 11:45am On Feb 14, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Physical CARE - Developing the Gases of the Body

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Psalm 37:27, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, detest, shun and Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to God with Psalm 22:15, which says, My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the gases of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“And the priest shall take of the blood of the sin offering, and put it upon the posts of the house” - Ezekiel 45:19
“remove violence and , take away your exactions from my people” - Ezekiel 45:9

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of cruelty, violence and extortion that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the gases of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the gases of the body of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of compassion, peaceableness, fairness and benevolence in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Exodus 15:11 which says, Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Social CARE - Developing the Associations of the Soul

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Numbers 16:26, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, hate, shun and depart, from the tents of wicked spirits, and touch nothing of theirs, lest they be consumed in all their sins - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 90:13-14, which says, Return, O LORD, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants. O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the associations of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Yet a man is risen to pursue” - 1 Samuel 25:29
“And Samuel died; , And David arose, and went down to the wilderness of Paran” - 1 Samuel 25:1

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of deadening, desensitization/insensitivity, and procrastinating/delaying that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the associations of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the associations of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of enlivening, sensitizing, activating, stimulating and hastening in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 85:1 which says, LORD, thou hast been favourable unto thy land: thou hast brought back the captivity of Jacob.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 6:49am On Feb 15, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Social CARE - Developing the Communications of the Soul

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Psalm 6:8, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, hate, shun and flee from all workers of iniquity; for the LORD will hear the voice of their weeping - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 67:1-2, which says, God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us. That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the communications of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable” - Matthew 15:15
“they entered into the temple early in the morning, and taught” - Acts 5:21

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of fear, inaccuracy and unfaithfulness that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the communications of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the communications of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of courage, accuracy and faithfulness in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Revelation 4:11 which says, Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
TODAY’S INNOVATION
Social CARE - Developing the Actions of the Soul

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, as it is written in Acts 15:29, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, avoid and abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication - 1 Cor 8:8.

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let all human and natural resources in Nigeria, cry mightily to Me with Psalm 88:14, which says, LORD, why castest thou off my soul? why hidest thou thy face from me?

Thus says the Transcendent God, the LORD of Lords, Let the Holy Spirit come down from Paradise and rest upon the divinely-appropriated cells of the actions of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

3. TRUE LOVE - PRAYERS

“And the Lord GOD of hosts is he that toucheth the land” - Amos 9:5
“ and were filled with indignation” - Acts 5:17

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let a consuming Fire come out from Me and devour the evil powers/marks of aversion, annoyance and anger that are afflicting the divinely-appropriated cells of the actions of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let an energizing Fire flow out from Me and FILL the divinely-appropriated cells of the actions of the souls of all Creatures in Nigeria, so that they can have the divine powers of attraction, conciliation and satisfaction in their nature.

Thus says the Immanent God, the LORD of Lords, Let everything that has breath sing praises unto Me with Psalm 150:1 which says, Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:59am On Feb 16, 2010
TODAY’S RELAXATION

2. TRUE LOVE - READINGS

2.1. Meditation 1
Historical Account of Events in the SCROLL OF THE LAW without Analysis or Interpretation
Thus says the Immanent God, the KING of Kings, Give ear, O ye heavens and I will speak; and hear, O earth, to the following report from my mouth

*Numbers 12:6
And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the LORD will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

2.2. Meditation 2
Historical Account of Events in the SCROLL OF THE PROPHETS without Analysis or Interpretation
Thus says the Immanent God, the KING of Kings, Hear, O heavens and give ear, O earth to the following report from my mouth

*Isaiah 10:18
And shall consume the glory of his forest, and of his fruitful field, both soul and body: and they shall be as when a standard-bearer fainteth.

Re: Better Nigeria - The Weekly Divine Help For Nigeria's 150 Million+ People by william5: 5:24pm On Feb 16, 2010
TODAY’S RELAXATION

2. TRUE LOVE - READINGS

2.1. Meditation 1
Historical Account of Events in the SCROLL OF THE GOSPEL without Analysis or Interpretation

*Luke 5:11
And when they had brought their ships to land, they forsook all, and followed him

2.2. Meditation 2

*Titus 1:10-11
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:
Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake.

(1) (2)

"pope John Paul Ii Not In Heaven Either" By Angelica Zambaro / 2014 My Year Of Total Turn Around Prophetic Warfare Prayer Operations / Watch Out! Three Events That Must Occur Before The Antichrist Appears On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.