Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Let Talk Naija... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Talk Naija... (340 Views)

@talk-naija / Let's Talk Website Statistics Plugins / Let’s Talk, Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Talk Naija... by eliteguy01(m): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2017
There are 3 tribes in Nigeria unfortunately none is in agreement with the other.. Ibos call Yorubas names,they hate hausas to the brime,discriminate almost all.. Hausas are good but have a lesser regards for life.... Yorubas are said to be psychological 419 and lazy... I believe the best option is to break up gradually and not once that is the only way our standard of living can be improved... And how? Let decentralize the nation into 3 major tribes whereas all other tribes will be given the opportunity to form an alliance the nearest of the tribes to form a region.. E.g Edo,delta and bayelsa, parts of kogi and kwara will forms a region with the Yorubas while cross river,akwa Ibom and rivers state will do the same with the ibos.. But note there must surely be written agreement,.. we will surely escape the dangers of war as we are still under a ruler but having a reduced power..... Why must we pass through this regional government stage before breaking up? This will certainly act as a testing government whereas everyone will surely know where they are lacking and importantly it will certainly curb war and extreme suffering that emanates from war... Our problem is that we are just too different let stop forcing government together note there's different between"fusion and being tied together" Nigeria as a nation is tied together that is why we will never see each others as one.... for me to express my mind pls be candid with your opinions and be mature... All I need is ur idea and not your grammar

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed Please / Wanted: HTML And APP Designer Based In Benin / Dana Air Introduces ‘buy Two, Get One Free’ Promo For Owerri Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.