Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Repairing Malfunctioning Joystick. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Repairing Malfunctioning Joystick. (731 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / Malfunctioning Gionee S11lite / Danfo Driver Brings Out His Joystick In The Presence Of Passengers (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repairing Malfunctioning Joystick. by 19naia(m): 12:35am On Jul 12, 2017
Joystick Malfunction is eventually going to happen and much sooner for those who perform with their joystick most often.
It can be time and cash consuming to go outside of the house for professional help, and that is why this simple restoration video is here to guide you on a do it yourself.
If you can play with your joystick until it begins to malfunction, there is no reason why you cannot reapair your joystick until it begins to perform properly again.
All you need is the same two hands that caused the wearing out of the joystick, and a screw driver set. If your hands can make damage, they can also make repair, so have no fear and keep faith in the able hands God has given you. grin
I have not yet damaged my joystick because i do not use it as much, but i have the same equipment as this video demonstrates and that means the video is worthwhile information for me in the event i do encounter my own joystick malfunction.

Follow this video for repair instructions. shocked

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEmGOxzCJuk
Re: Repairing Malfunctioning Joystick. by dayleke: 5:43am On Jul 07, 2019
Are you referring to the original/real joystick or Nairaland version of "JOYSTICK"? shocked shocked grin cool cool

(1) (Reply)

4 Storey Building Collapses At Obosi, Anambra State (photos) / Drunk Truck Driver Crushes Four People To Death On Delta State (photos) / TSTV: Nigeria Or Not, We Won’t Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.