Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Prophet Charles Anekwe Of Jesus Christ The Healer Church Of All Nation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Charles Anekwe Of Jesus Christ The Healer Church Of All Nation. (4690 Views)

How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation) / Video: Jim Iyke's Deliverance At Synagogue Church Of All Nation / Prophet Charles Anekwe Of Jesus Christ The Healer Church Of All Nation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Charles Anekwe Of Jesus Christ The Healer Church Of All Nation. by Chuksaluta(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
I came across the church program on omega tv, a christian satellite station.In a message titled dont be deceived,the prophet said "When someone heals in the name of jesus it is abomination to ask for the source" "Any demon that is doing good is not a demon" while he preached i noticed he turned round his pulpit.His preaching was somewhat shallow.He was also shown feeding his congregation freely,telling them its a free food from jesus christ of nazareth. He claims to heal in jesus name even on telephone.This is truly the end time. http://jesuschristthehealer.com
Re: Prophet Charles Anekwe Of Jesus Christ The Healer Church Of All Nation. by Winifred468(f): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2015
Chuksaluta:
I came across the church program on omega tv, a christian satellite station.In a message titled dont be deceived,the prophet said "When someone heals in the name of jesus it is abomination to ask for the source" "Any demon that is doing good is not a demon" while he preached i noticed he turned round his pulpit.His preaching was somewhat shallow.He was also shown feeding his congregation freely,telling them its a free food from jesus christ of nazareth. He claims to heal in jesus name even on telephone.This is truly the end time. http://jesuschristthehealer.com

HE RAISES HIS HANDS LASAN AND PEOPLE FALL,

THEY STEP ON HIS PLANTED FOOT PRINT AND ARE HEALED,WALK

PEOPLE STEP IN A CIRCLE WHERE HE KNEELED TO PRAY AND THEY FALL LIKE STRANGLED CHICKENS STRUGGLING FOR LIFE (FUNNY)

THEY EAT IN CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY...

THE VCD I JUST WATCHED WAS FROM JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH (HMMN)

MR. POSTER HAS POSTED THIS 5 YEARS AGO; THAT'S
A LONG TIME AGO...

MAKE I SHUT UP KIAKIA

(1) (Reply)

why Does Science Cotradict Religion? / Christians Getting Worked Up Because Of Islam / The Paradox Of Nihilism- A Problem For Atheists And Humanists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.