Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

“the Hardship Here Is More Comfortable Than The Pleasure In Nigeria,” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Hardship Here Is More Comfortable Than The Pleasure In Nigeria,” (471 Views)

Kate Henshaw: "Nigerians Derive Pleasure In Seeing People Suffer" / There is hardship in Nollywood – Madam Saje / Man To Ufedo Sunshine: Hardship In US More Comfortable Than Pleasure In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Hardship Here Is More Comfortable Than The Pleasure In Nigeria,” by praizmedia(m): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2017
“The Hardship Here Is More Comfortable Than The Pleasure In Nigeria,” U.S-based Man Tells
Actress Trying To Convince Him To Come Back Home.

See what he wrote below :

Source :
Re: “the Hardship Here Is More Comfortable Than The Pleasure In Nigeria,” by Jostico: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2017
When I become rich and famous all these media will know who I am

1 Like

Re: “the Hardship Here Is More Comfortable Than The Pleasure In Nigeria,” by simplyhonest(m): 7:32am On Jul 12, 2017
she made some valid points though....
Re: “the Hardship Here Is More Comfortable Than The Pleasure In Nigeria,” by galadima77(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2017
So?
Re: “the Hardship Here Is More Comfortable Than The Pleasure In Nigeria,” by psucc(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2017
If you think the man is wrong, how can Lekki of all towns be flooded setey Oyingbo man come dey use canoe to mock us.
Re: “the Hardship Here Is More Comfortable Than The Pleasure In Nigeria,” by Luciferdevil(m): 7:56am On Jul 12, 2017
The only sensible thing she has said since i knew her... i concur.

(1) (Reply)

American Rapper Dmx Charged With Tax Evasion / Samini And Stephanie Benson Caught Flirting (+photo) / Confusion As Tanker Drivers Say None Of Their Member Was Shot By Police In Apap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.