Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,232 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Diamond Bank Defrauding Me, Tell Me D Authority That Can Help Recover D Money. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Defrauding Me, Tell Me D Authority That Can Help Recover D Money. (363 Views)

I Need Loan Of 400k, Will Pay 30k Interest For 6months Then Refund D Money / Man Contacts Diamond Bank To Return N7.3M Mistakenly Paid To His Account / Look At D Money I Withdrew From The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Defrauding Me, Tell Me D Authority That Can Help Recover D Money. by adeshina4u: 7:42am On Jul 12, 2017
I used my diamond bank visa ATM card to pay for dialysis on 23 June 2017 at a pos and it says transaction declined but I was debited without a corresponding credit to the dialysis clinic. I tried it again before the transaction went through. I have written to the bank severally and they have accepted that they have possession of the 29000 being the money for the dialysis. however diamond bank has refused to return the money or reverse the transaction, Meanwhile I need the money to pay for another session of dialysis since I dialyse twice a week. I need help to know which regulatory to write to that will help me recover the money ASAP. since diamond bank has been playing games with my health despite their admission. to be in possession of the money. see d alert for transaction.

Debit Alert!
Acc#: ******5857
Amt:29,000.00
Desc: LANA HOSPI DIALYSIS ACC
Time:23/06/17¿11:04 AM
Avail Bal:170,970.92
Total Bal:171,391.47
Re: Diamond Bank Defrauding Me, Tell Me D Authority That Can Help Recover D Money. by ipobarecriminals: 7:55am On Jul 12, 2017
sad thieves.Take ur matter to the press /contact Femi FALANA.By the time they sue them, they'll do the needful. Write Femi ASAP. Restoration to u
Re: Diamond Bank Defrauding Me, Tell Me D Authority That Can Help Recover D Money. by adeshina4u: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Thank you I would have try to engage a lawyer but my health is not in shape for me to go out or do tunings around. I was hoping CBN has a division that takes care of such matters so I can just recover the money and dialysze ASAP. if you of such division it will greatly help

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Changes Name To 9mobile / Trivia Universal Needs Startup Capital For Food Product / TOP 23 African Cities With The Highest Number Of Multi-millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.