Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State (1150 Views)

A Plot Of Land Is For Sale @ GRA Sango Otta Ogun State / A plot of land is for Sale @ Sango Otta Ogun State / 3AD Nightclub In Otta, Ogun On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2017
Client:nairalander.

Supervised by paradox civil engineering...08064059967

Actually this land was a very sharp sloppy area when i got there i figured the approved building plan will not be best fit and this will waste money and land.so i decided to open-brained the client in bringing an idea of making it a dublex and extra one bedroom will be provided down together with the livingroom,guest toilet,kitchen down and two startdard room up with a fancy stair case accessed to the room up.starting picture below tho he insisted German floor now based on changes in budget.

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Actually it was half plot of land so i have to manage.
Picture showing the ground building.there high side will be the decking side which is the extra one bedroom.now the client is having a standard 3bedroom duplex and extra one bedroom flat underneath.

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:59am On Jul 12, 2017
Picture showing the one bedroom block work underneath

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by folmus: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2017
we dey follow; wet our appetite with pix and explanations grin grin
Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2017
More pics to decking level,Happy for the reduce in price level of rod,preparing for decking iron work soon

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by folmus: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2017
Adegbulugbe:
More pics to decking level,Happy for the reduce in price level of rod,preparing for decking iron work soon

Since this is meant to be a duplex, why there is no option of pillars?
Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2017
This area of the pic is the downside i mean the livingroom and the kitchen aswell with the guestroom,all this area are not going to be decked.
Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2017
Adegbulugbe:
This area of the pic is the downside i mean the livingroom and the kitchen aswell with the guestroom,all this area are not going to be decked.

The stepdown area is the extant one bedroom that is going to be deck and there are 10 column with 16mm iron rod surporting the decking

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Final level of the ground building

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:49am On Jul 12, 2017
folmus:

Since this is meant to be a duplex, why there is no option of pillars?

Backside of the decking area

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by folmus: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

Backside of the decking area

Good and thanks for the explanations!!
Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2017
Formwork of the two bedroom decked side

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2017
Casting of the decking in progress

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Plastering the one bedroom down below side for the client to stay while the main dublex is ongoing.

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Gate mounting and soakaway slabed for my client yo enjoy their Xmas and proceed the duplex next year.contact us @ paradox civil engineering on Facebook or WhatsApp via 08064059967..email..paraconeng@yahoo.com

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2017
Market survey for plumbing fittings.....tomorrow is for doors...visit paradox and never regret,....08064059967

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 5:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Today we go for doors,installation start soon...visit paradox engineering and have a good home...08064059967

Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
Happy blessed Monday nairalander and wishing you merry Christmas and prosperous new year in advance...this last month of this year I will advice those God have blessed with land to pls do something, never wait until huge money comes, start up if it your foundation and German floor,call an engineer to give you a cost and make a move pls,tho the year is somehow rough but we can just let it waste our time the Lord have created for us,and if your building is not yet completed, pls do something, you can plaster,you can fix Windows, you can still do the electrical piping or wiring yes you can.make a move and God will surely surprise you...paradox civil engineering praying for you all my client and my wish client all that God will surprise you this remaining days of the year Amen.your free to make any enquiry from us,for enquiry call us or whatsapp 08064059967 or Facebook...paradox civil engineering.God bless you all.
Re: Construction Of 3bedroom Flat In Otta Ogun State by Adegbulugbe(m): 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Happy new year to my clients and customers on Nairaland...

(1) (Reply)

Land At Mainland Park Estate, Mowe. / Land For Sale At Republic Estate Enugu State / Private Universities With NUC License For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.