Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Need A Cultural Helper - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Need A Cultural Helper (890 Views)

Big Brother Africa - Eroding Our Cultural And Moral Values In Nigeria / 1st Niger Delta Tourism,cultural Fair & Exhibition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cultural Helper by finest: 1:22pm On Feb 06, 2007
hello my good friend and brothers around the world.
i will like to use these medium to express my gratitude over the industry and traditional dance that has been happening in our country nigeria.
i am glad that people do apprecaite the fact that there is love for traditional dancers in nigeria.
and will like to use this medium to say i need sponsorer who will help me out in my profession and who is a lover of art to assist me through my demands in life.
you might introduce into a dance company where i can make it and i will be glad and help me make showd to come and perform.
well as for now i have my own troupe which is called{ALL STARS DANCE TROUPE}
and i will be glad if you connect me through my dreams.
please incase you have anything or shows you might want to put me through you can contact me through my email.

gabrielokoro2006@yahoo.com

or you might want to call or text.

(1) (Reply)

Love Dating And Marraiges Now On Stv / Please Can Anyone Help Me Out With Fred Mayfords Website? / Remember SUPERTED Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.