Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,264 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

(part 2).dreams That Causes Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (part 2).dreams That Causes Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life (462 Views)

Dreams That Cause Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life. / (part 2)dreams That Cause Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life / A Must Read. Dreams That Causes Retrogression And Stagnancy (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(part 2).dreams That Causes Retrogression And Stagnancy In Life by Revadebola: 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
(Part 2).
DREAMS THAT CAUSE RETROGRESSION AND STAGNANCY IN LIFE.
Am continuing from yesterday.
Retrogression means: things getting worse.
Stagnancy means: to remain on the same spot, not making progress.
4. While praying this morning on this post, the Lord told me, a reader of the post is being blocked in his/her life endeavours not to make progress by the experience of eating in dreams. The enemy uses eating in dreams to plant retrogression and stagnancy in people's lives.
5. Dreams of seeing your properties or items lost or stolen. This is a bad dream. Last week a woman narrated her dreams, in her dreams her things are always lost and she experiences stagnancy in her life endeavours.
Recently, another woman narrated to me, the dream she had when she was a child. She dreamt that she married, but later her husband died. She ignored the dream and didn't discuss the dream with anyone. (I have said several times, DON'T IGNORE YOUR DREAMS. SEEK FOR THE INTERPRETATION AND DELIVERANCE PRAYERS).
She grew up, got married, later divorced. Remarried again, yet, having marital problems.
From her childhood, the enemy had planted the seed of marital retrogression into her life.
6. Dreams of being lost in your journey. Not being able to find your way, causes stagnation.
7. When you dream of being caged, in prison or surrounded by insurmountable hills or mountains. It implies that your destiny is under a siege. Progress will be difficult. You will keep going in a circle.
The sole aim of this post is to pray for you, interpret your dreams and counsel you .
Call or WhatsApp :
+2349059270030. SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO. "LIKE " MY FACEBOOK PAGE, "Charles Adebola Ministries" .

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Police Ban Muslim Men Aged Under 50 From Friday Prayers In Jerusalem / Do Christians Have To Go To Church? / Perfected Through Suffering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.