Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. (1315 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: "You Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Touching COVID-19 Patients" / Some Of The "Satanic" And "Occultic" Teachings Of SCIENTOLOGY. / What Happens When We DIE - The FOUR Afterlife Fates (nagualism). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by oaroloye(m): 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why T.B. JOSHUA might have reason to be afraid of SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, and The CELESTINE PROPHECY.

SHALOM!

I have made my subscription to the SCIENTOLOGY Teachings of LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD, the NAGUALISM TEACHINGS of CARLOS CASTANEDA, and the CELESTINE PROPHECY Teachings of JAMES REDFIELD known From The Beginning.

I believe that any Teaching that does not contradict THE GOSPEL          as Preached and Taught by The Lord Yahshua, but is rather consistent with It, should be adopted by the Church, and used by every Christian.

There are those who believe that if a System does not Teach exactly what their Church believes, that It should be rejected in Its entirety.

.    MATTHEW 13:47-48.

47. "Again, the Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a net,
that was cast into the sea,
and gathered of every kind:
48. "Which, when it was full,
they drew to shore,
and sat down,
and gathered the good into vessels,
but cast the bad away."

I believe that if some parts are True, according to The Gospel of Yahshua, and The Law of Moses, they should be Salvaged and used, whereas the parts which are incompatible with The Law and The Gospel should indeed be discarded, and not used, but, perhaps, for reference.

Even The Lord Yahshua allowed Unbelievers to educate him on Powers he did not himself know that he had. He did not go POMPOUS, and reply:

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!"

as some modern "Prophets" might.

Someone asked a question on SUICIDE; whether it was justified for a woman to commit suicide in order to escape being raped.

I commented that RAPE IS NOT A SIN, according to THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES IN THE BIBLE- Which is the ONLY legitimate Arbiter of Sin and Righteousness, as I THOUGHT ALL CHRISTIANS BELIEVED...?

.. 1st JOHN 3:4. 4. Whosoever committeth Sin
Transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is
The Transgression of The Law.

THIS... NUTTER... by the name of "ScienceWatch" now got on my case, denouncing me for saying that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

I cannot go into the details of everything I suffered in his Cauldron of Hatred- because I have only 8% Battery right now.

This ScienceWatch nutjob claims to be a member of the SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS (SCOAN) of  this TEMITOPE BALOGUN JOSHUA fellow,  who claims to be a Prophet.

He first came on my RADAR when his PREDICTION that HILLARY CLINTON would win the Presidency had apparently failed, because DONALD TRUMP won the Election.

I SAID at the time, that those babbling that T.B. JOSHUA'S Prediction had FAILED were being too hasty. For all we knew, Donald Trump could have a Heart Attack, or something.

I did not know anything about T.B. JOSHUA at that time. I saw some Tabloid Headlines about him- I think they said he was given his Spiritual Powers by as many as three different Babalawos, and was secretly married to two different women at the same time, his legit wife didn't know about...?

I paid that nonsense no heed- but I thought T.B. JOSHUA to be a "JustThisGuy" MegaChurch Pastor, Prophet... whatever hat he wanted to put on.

From the AntiKnowledge Ignorance spewing from ScienceWatch's Hateful maw, I could hardly believe that he was a member of any Church, let alone SCOAN.

I had begun research into what TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, as I called him,  actually taught, and began to query some videos, when, for no reason at all, ScienceWatch began attacking CARLOS CASTANEDA and L. RON HUBBARD, saying CARLOS CASTANEDA'S best-selling books were all FICTIONAL, and that SCIENTOLOGY was CRIMINAL.

All without ANY proof, but HEARSAY that even if true, PROVES NOTHING.

The actual TEACHINGS THEMSELVES were NOT ADDRESSED: just some ELITE MISCREANTS' SAYS-SO that thus and so things happened or were said, by a man who has been dead for eight years, about a man who has been dead since nineteen years ago, and about a man who died thirty-two years ago, who is being charged with creating a "CRIMINAL SYSTEM," because some of its members committed crimes, or were ACCUSED of committing crimes, which had NOTHING to do with the use I make of his Teachings.

The CELESTINE PROPHECY is also condemned by ScienceWatch as fictional, whereas he probably knew nothing about the Prophecy Teachings, nor has bothered to read them at first hand, nor study the background of the Narrative, to see what pressures were brought to bear to make JAMES REDFIELD recant the alleged factual nature of the Testimony.

It emerges that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA has, apparently, a NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM in his closet. I mean, he has a LOT to hide.

In short, the BASIS BEHIND HIS SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN MINISTRY can be TRACED to SPIRITUAL SECRETS first publicized in SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, and THE CELESTINE PROPHECY.

Should they become COMMON KNOWLEDGE, people might well decide that they don't NEED to PAY Tuberculosis Joshua N5,000 for "ANOINTING WATER," or "MORNING WATER," when one knows the simple Techniques involved in making one's own.

These Systems each show how to tap into and use the full spectrum of Spiritual Powers- without any RELIGIOUS MUMBO-JUMBO.

How can anyone playing on Public Ignorance for a living not feel threatened by that?
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Satan has been using and encouraging persons like Bronchitis Oaroloye for thousands of years to deceive. Only someone with a serious case of Schizophrenia or demonic possession will come out in public and proudly state that FICTIONAL REALISM of Nagualism, Celestine Prophecy, Lapsomrompa and Scientology is GOSPEL. Chaai ! What utter rubbish is this.

Bronchitis Oaroloye's plan to start a NEW TYPE OF CHURCH can only succeed if he launch it in a shebeen with a lot of drunks.

By Bronchitis Oaroloye's own admission he said that after more than 34 years of ministering, HE COULD NOT HEAL, he failed !
Can we see why ! Well he is using FICTIONAL NOVELS to gain power over a GULLIBLE PUBLIC.

No one has ever come forward in public to testify that DRUG INDUCED FICTIONAL Nagualism, Celestine Prophecy, Lapsomrompa, or even Criminal Scientology has healed them. But tens of thousands world-wide testify daily that the Holy Spirit working with the holy Prophet TB Joshua has healed them effectively.

LOL ! HA HAAA HIC HA HA HIC HA jaw aching laughter, roll of the chair laughter !

Here are the facts :

Prof.Richard De Mille release his findings that conclusively prove that the mad SEX-MANIAC and fraudulent founder Carlos Castaneda has deliberately published his FICTIONAL NOVELS as Non-fiction to deceive his readers and thereby build a DANGEROUS CULT FOLLOWING.

The FICTIONAL genre of magical FICTIONAL realism came into being in South America and the SEX-MANIAC Carlos Castaneda made a huge FRAUDULENT contribution by making himself a character in his FICTIONAL stories.

FICTIONAL Magical realism has been developed globally from Russia to Europe to the USA, but it has been primarily identified with South America where Castaneda was born (in Peru) and culturally and sexually imprinted.

The premier masterpiece of FICTIONAL magical realism, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, was published in Spanish in 1967 (in English, 1970), less than a year before The Teachings of NAGUALISM'S fictional character Don MATUS Juan.

The proximity of these two books involves far more than a coincidence in timing. Carlos Castaneda plagiarized his HOAX from this.

The main difference in these FICTIONAL works is that Marquez did not present himself as a character in his fiction, but fraudster Carlos Castaneda does. The inclusion of this author Carlos in the invention of the anthropological FICTIONAL novel proved to be a tremendously successful narrative device—but equally so, a huge liability for Carlos Castaneda. I reckon that for Castaneda it was a liability he simply could not handle. His own wife suffered cruel humiliation at Carlos Castaneda's hands.

He preached sexual purity while screwing all his followers. Could this be the reason why Bronchitis Oaroloye is so fixated on his belief that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. Or as he proudly and repeatedly preach that, "BABIES AND YOUNG GIRLS ARE TO BLAME FOR BEING RAPED."
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
THe honorable Prof.Richard De Mille also uncovered numerous instances of plagiarism. "When the FICTIONAL character don Juan opens his mouth," he wrote, "the words of particular writers come out."

In Carlos Castaneda's FRAUDULENT 1980 compilation, "The Don Juan Papers," includes a 47-page glossary of quotations from a fictional character don Juan and their PLAGIARIZED sources, ranging from Wittgenstein and C.S. Lewis to papers in obscure anthropology journals.

In one example of fraudulent PLAGIARISM , Prof.Richard de Mille first quotes a passage by a mystic, Yogi Ramacharaka: "The Human Aura is seen by the psychic observer as a luminous cloud, egg-shaped, streaked by fine lines like stiff bristles standing out in all directions."

In FRAUDSTER Carlos Castaneda's Novel, "A Separate Reality," he steals Yogi Ramacharaka's ideas as he writes, "man looks like a human egg of circulating fibers. And his arms and legs are like luminous bristles bursting out in all directions." The accumulation of such instances leads Prof.Richard de Mille to conclude that "Carlos's adventures originated not in the Sonoran desert but in the library at UCLA."

Prof.Richard De Mille got evidence from Carlos' own friend that proves that Carlos was lying when in an interview he claimed that he was in the dessert speaking to his "fictional character" Don Juan. At that same instance his friend saw him in the university library.

That led Prof.Richard De Mille to investigate Carlos' library activities for that day. Now the rest is history. CARLOS IS A liar !!

DRUG INDUCED NAGUALISM IS FICTION !!!! FICTION IS NOT TRUTH !!!

DRUG INDUCED CELESTINE PROPHECY IS FICTION !!! FICTION IS NOT TRUTH !!!

CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY IS FICTION !!! FICTION IS NOT TRUTH !!

But I do have empathy for Bronchitis Oaroloye's fervent desire to build a NEW CHURCH where these Satanic ideas will serve the needs of drug addicts. The chanting and worship in Bronchitis Oaroloye's New church will appear strange, "Be healed in the name of Don Juan."

I smile when I imagine Bronchitis Oaroloye driving demons out of his DRUG INDUCED followers, "BE DELIVERED IN THE NAME OF CARLOS."
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
Bronchitis Oaroloye's fervent desire to build a NEW CHURCH where these Satanic ideas will serve the needs of drug addicts will certainly have serious problems.

Will he name his new church, THE DON JUAN OF CHRISTIANITY ?

Will he let his advanced followers into the SECRET that their savior DON JUAN MATUS cant heal, deliver or bless. And that he is a FICTIONAL HOAX created by a mad SEX-MANIAC called Carlos Castaneda ? Ironically, castaneda mean "Balls of steel" in South America.

It is very likely that pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye will start by recruiting RAPISTS who will feel good knowing that this
pastor preaches that, "RAPE IS NOT A SIN," "RAPE IS NOT A SIN," "RAPE IS NOT A SIN," "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

After Pastor Bronchitis collects the RAPISTS tithes he reminds them that, "IT IS THE RAPE VICTIMS FAULT, NOT YOURS."

His new church echos with the vibrant repeated chanting from his drug induced followers, "IT IS THE RAPE VICTIMS FAULT, NOT YOURS."

"IT IS THE RAPE VICTIMS FAULT, NOT YOURS." Praise Don Juan ! "IT IS THE RAPE VICTIMS FAULT, NOT YOURS."
Praise Don Juan
!

The question now remains, would I recommend a RAPIST to Bronchitis Oaroloye's new church ?
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
Here Bronchitis Oaroloye admits that he only operates on 8% of his POWER. This what he said, "I cannot go into the details of everything I suffered in his Cauldron of Hatred- because I have only 8% Battery right now."

Average people operate on 10%. Going below the average 10% power is very risky. It leave one vulnerable to FICTIONAL REALISM such as Satanical inspired NAGUALISM, CELESTINE PROPHECY and to top it off, CRIMINAL FICTIONAL SCIENTOLOGY.

Could that be the reason why Bronchitis Oaroloye insists on infusing the holy Gospels with FICTION.

Let me state clearly that I bear no hatred toward this guy, but I do hate his plot to cruelly infiltrate and insult true Christianity.
oaroloye:
Why T.B. JOSHUA might have reason to be afraid of SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, and The CELESTINE PROPHECY.

SHALOM!

I have made my subscription to the SCIENTOLOGY Teachings of LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD, the NAGUALISM TEACHINGS of CARLOS CASTANEDA, and the CELESTINE PROPHECY Teachings of JAMES REDFIELD known From The Beginning.

I believe that any Teaching that does not contradict THE GOSPEL          as Preached and Taught by The Lord Yahshua, but is rather consistent with It, should be adopted by the Church, and used by every Christian.

There are those who believe that if a System does not Teach exactly what their Church believes, that It should be rejected in Its entirety.

.    MATTHEW 13:47-48.

47. "Again, the Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a net,
that was cast into the sea,
and gathered of every kind:
48. "Which, when it was full,
they drew to shore,
and sat down,
and gathered the good into vessels,
but cast the bad away."

I believe that if some parts are True, according to The Gospel of Yahshua, and The Law of Moses, they should be Salvaged and used, whereas the parts which are incompatible with The Law and The Gospel should indeed be discarded, and not used, but, perhaps, for reference.

Even The Lord Yahshua allowed Unbelievers to educate him on Powers he did not himself know that he had. He did not go POMPOUS, and reply:

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!"

as some modern "Prophets" might.

Someone asked a question on SUICIDE; whether it was justified for a woman to commit suicide in order to escape being raped.

I commented that RAPE IS NOT A SIN, according to THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES IN THE BIBLE- Which is the ONLY legitimate Arbiter of Sin and Righteousness, as I THOUGHT ALL CHRISTIANS BELIEVED...?

.. 1st JOHN 3:4. 4. Whosoever committeth Sin
Transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is
The Transgression of The Law.

THIS... NUTTER... by the name of "ScienceWatch" now got on my case, denouncing me for saying that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

I cannot go into the details of everything I suffered in his Cauldron of Hatred- because I have only 8% Battery right now.

This ScienceWatch nutjob claims to be a member of the SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS (SCOAN) of  this TEMITOPE BALOGUN JOSHUA fellow,  who claims to be a Prophet.

He first came on my RADAR when his PREDICTION that HILLARY CLINTON would win the Presidency had apparently failed, because DONALD TRUMP won the Election.

I SAID at the time, that those babbling that T.B. JOSHUA'S Prediction had FAILED were being too hasty. For all we knew, Donald Trump could have a Heart Attack, or something.

I did not know anything about T.B. JOSHUA at that time. I saw some Tabloid Headlines about him- I think they said he was given his Spiritual Powers by as many as three different Babalawos, and was secretly married to two different women at the same time, his legit wife didn't know about...?

I paid that nonsense no heed- but I thought T.B. JOSHUA to be a "JustThisGuy" MegaChurch Pastor, Prophet... whatever hat he wanted to put on.

From the AntiKnowledge Ignorance spewing from ScienceWatch's Hateful maw, I could hardly believe that he was a member of any Church, let alone SCOAN.

I had begun research into what TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, as I called him,  actually taught, and began to query some videos, when, for no reason at all, ScienceWatch began attacking CARLOS CASTANEDA and L. RON HUBBARD, saying CARLOS CASTANEDA'S best-selling books were all FICTIONAL, and that SCIENTOLOGY was CRIMINAL.

All without ANY proof, but HEARSAY that even if true, PROVES NOTHING.

The actual TEACHINGS THEMSELVES were NOT ADDRESSED: just some ELITE MISCREANTS' SAYS-SO that thus and so things happened or were said, by a man who has been dead for eight years, about a man who has been dead since nineteen years ago, and about a man who died thirty-two years ago, who is being charged with creating a "CRIMINAL SYSTEM," because some of its members committed crimes, or were ACCUSED of committing crimes, which had NOTHING to do with the use I make of his Teachings.

The CELESTINE PROPHECY is also condemned by ScienceWatch as fictional, whereas he probably knew nothing about the Prophecy Teachings, nor has bothered to read them at first hand, nor study the background of the Narrative, to see what pressures were brought to bear to make JAMES REDFIELD recant the alleged factual nature of the Testimony.

It emerges that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA has, apparently, a NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM in his closet. I mean, he has a LOT to hide.

In short, the BASIS BEHIND HIS SO-CALLED CHRISTIAN MINISTRY can be TRACED to SPIRITUAL SECRETS first publicized in SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, and THE CELESTINE PROPHECY.

Should they become COMMON KNOWLEDGE, people might well decide that they don't NEED to PAY Tuberculosis Joshua N5,000 for "ANOINTING WATER," or "MORNING WATER," when one knows the simple Techniques involved in making one's own.

These Systems each show how to tap into and use the full spectrum of Spiritual Powers- without any RELIGIOUS MUMBO-JUMBO.

How can anyone playing on Public Ignorance for a living not feel threatened by that?
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by oaroloye(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2017
SHALOM!

ScienceWatch:
Satan has been using and encouraging persons like Bronchitis Oaroloye for thousands of years to deceive. Only someone with a serious case of Schizophrenia or demonic possession will come out in public and proudly state that FICTIONAL REALISM of Nagualism, Celestine Prophecy, Lapsomrompa and Scientology is GOSPEL. Chaai ! What utter rubbish is this.

A member of the murderous SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS is going to tell us about UTTER RUBBISH?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aOOsWb_Kcts

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YF4sXogzZLE

. DEUTERONOMY 22:8.

8. When thou buildest a new house,
then thou shalt make a battlement for thy roof,
that thou bring not blood upon thine house,
if any man fall from thence.

IF SOMEONE GETS KILLED AT YOUR HOUSE, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!

Yet, you arrogantly denied that your Master was Responsible for those 116 Deaths, from the 12th September, 2014 Collapse.

All these people dead, because they made ONE STUPID MISTAKE of their whole lives: THEY TRUSTED TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA to be a TRUE PROPHET of YAHWEH GOD, and a PASTOR of the Lord Yahshua!

He is clearly NEITHER!

. JOB 1:1-22.

THERE was a man in the land of Uz,
whose name was Job;
and that man was perfect and upright,
and one that feared God,
and eschewed Evil.
2. And there were born unto him
seven sons and three daughters.
3. His substance also
was seven thousand sheep,
and three thousand camels,
and five hundred yoke of oxen,
and five hundred she asses,
and a very great household;
so that this man was the greatest
of all the men of the east.
4. And his sons went
and feasted in their houses,
every one his day;
and sent and called
for their three sisters
to eat and to drink with them.
5. And it was so,
when the days of their feasting
were gone about,
that Job sent and sanctified them,
and rose up early in the morning,
and offered burnt offerings
according to the number of them all:
for Job said,

"It may be that my sons have Sinned,
and cursed God in their hearts."

Thus did Job continually.
6. Now there was a day when
The Sons of God came
to present themselves
before The LORD,
and Satan came also
among them.
7. And The LORD Said unto Satan,

"Whence comest thou?"

Then Satan answered The LORD,
and said,

"From going to and fro in the Earth,
and from walking up and down in It."

8. And The LORD Said unto Satan,

"Hast thou considered
My Servant Job,
that there is none like him in the Earth,
a perfect and an upright man,
one that feareth God,
and escheweth Evil?"

9. Then Satan answered The LORD,
and said,

"Doth Job fear God for nought?
10. "Hast not thou made an hedge
about him,
and about his house,
and about all that he hath
on every side?
Thou hast Blessed the Work of his hands,
and his substance is increased in the land.
11. "But put forth thine hand now,
and touch all that he hath,
and he will curse thee to Thy Face."

12. And The LORD said unto Satan,

"Behold, all that he hath
is in thy Power;
only upon himself
put not forth thine hand."

So Satan went forth
from the Presence of The LORD.

13. And there was a day
when his sons and his daughters
were eating and drinking wine
in their eldest brother's house:
14. And there came a messenger unto Job,
and said,

"The oxen were plowing,
and the asses feeding beside them:
15. "And the Sabeans fell upon them,
and took them away;
yea, they have slain the servants
with the edge of the sword;
and I only am escaped alone
to tell thee."

16. While he was yet speaking,
there came also another,
and said,

"The Fire of God is fallen from Heaven,
and hath burned up the sheep,
and the servants,
and consumed them;
to tell thee."

17. While he was yet speaking,
there came also another,
and said,

"The Chaldeans made out three bands,
and fell upon the camels,
and have carried them away,
yea, and slain the servants
with the edge of the sword;
to tell thee."

18. While he was yet speaking,
there came also another,
and said,

"Thy sons and thy daughters
were eating and drinking wine
in their eldest brother's house:
19. "And, behold,
there came a great wind
from the wilderness,
and smote the four corners of the house,
and it fell upon the young men,
and they are dead;
to tell thee."

20. Then Job arose, and rent his mantle,
and shaved his head,
and fell down upon the ground,
and worshipped,
21. And said,

"Naked came I
out of my mother's womb,
and naked shall I return thither:
The LORD Gave,
and The LORD hath Taken Away;
Blessed be The Name of The LORD.

22. In all this Job Sinned not,
nor charged God foolishly.

IF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA WERE A PARTWAY-REAL MAN OF GOD, HE WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT HE COULD BRING DEATH UPON PEOPLE, SIMPLY BY BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THEM- FOR SPIRITUAL REASONS.

If he LOVED those people, he would have PREPARED AGAINST DISASTER, for THEIR sakes!

As a PROPHET, he would have KNOWN what was coming!

. AMOS 3:1-7.

"HEAR this Word that The LORD
hath spoken against you,
O Children of Israel,
against the whole Family
which I brought up from the land of Egypt,
Saying,

2. 'YOU ONLY HAVE I KNOWN
IF ALL THE FAMILIES OF THE EARTH:
THEREFORE WILL I PUNISH YOU
FOR ALL YOUR INIQUITIES.'

3. "Can two walk together,
except they be agreed?
4. "Will a lion roar in the forest,
when he hath no prey?
Will a young lion cry out of his den,
if he have taken nothing?
5. "Can a bird fall in a snare upon the Earth,
where no gin is for him?
Shall one take up a snare from the earth,
and have taken nothing at all?
6. "Shall a trumpet be blown in the city,
and the people not be afraid?
Shall there be Evil in a city,
and The LORD hath not done it?
7. "Surely The Lord GOD will do nothing,
but He Revealeth His Secret
unto His Servants the Prophets."

IF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA WERE A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD, HE WOULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DISASTER, AND PREVENTED IT.

. JOHN 10:1-20.
"VERILY, verily, I say unto you,

[color=#006600]'HE THAT ENTERETH
NOT BY THE DOOR
INTO THE SHEEPFOLD
BUT CLIMBETH UP
SOME OTHER WAY,
THE SAME IS A THIEF
AND A ROBBER.'

2. "But he that entereth in by the Door.
is the shepherd of the sheep.
3. "To him the porter openeth;
and the sheep hear his Voice:
and he calleth his own sheep by name,
and leadeth them out.
4. "And when he putteth forth his own sheep,
he goeth before them,
and the sheep follow him:
for they know his voice.
5. "And a stranger will they not follow,
but will flee from him:
for they know not the Voice of Strangers."

6. This Parable spake Jesus unto them:
but they understood not what things they were
which he spake unto them.

7. Then said Jesus unto them again,
"Verily, verily, I say unto you,

I AM THE DOOR OF THE SHEEP.

8. "All that ever came before me
are Thieves and Robbers:
but the sheep did not hear them.
9. "I am The Door:
by me if any man enter in,
he shall be Saved,
and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10. "The Thief cometh not,
but for to steal,
and to kill,
and to destroy:
I am come that they might have life,
and that they might have it more abundantly.
11. "I am the good shepherd:
the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.
12. "But he that is an hireling,
and not the shepherd,
whose own the sheep are not,
seeth the wolf coming,
and leaveth the sheep,
and fleeth:
and the wolf catcheth them,
and scattereth the sheep.
13. "The hireling fleeth,
because he is an hireling,
and careth not for the sheep.
14. "I am the Good Shepherd,
and know my sheep,
and am known of mine.
15. "As the Father knoweth me,
even so know I The Father:
and I lay down my life for the sheep.
16. "And other sheep I have,
which are not of this fold:
them also I must bring,
and they shall hear my Voice;
and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
17. "Therefore doth my Father love me,
because I lay down my life,
that I might take it again.
18. "No man taketh it from me,
but I lay it down of myself.
I have Power to lay it down,
and I have Power to take it again.
This Commandment have I received of my Father."

19. There was a division therefore
again among the Jews
for these Sayings.
20. And many of them said,

"He hath a devil,
and is mad;
why hear ye him?"

IF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA WERE A TRUE PASTOR (SHEPHERD,) HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIS LIFE, IF NECESSARY, TO RESTORE THE VICTIMS OF HIS IGNORANCE, AND MAKE IT RIGHT!

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and Greater (Works) than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father."

BUT HE WAS UNABLE TO RAISE A SINGLE ONE OF THE 116 FROM THE DEAD, BECAUSE THOSE WERE REAL PROBLEMS, SUFFERED BY REAL PEOPLE, AND NOT PAID ACTORS WITH FAKE AND EXAGGERATED AILMENTS, STAGING MIRACLES THAT DO NOT REALLY HAPPEN.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vpsGU2EC-RE

As happened on the day when people who were REALLY HANDICAPPED were turned away with PROVISIONS, paid for with OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY, instead of receiving Healings TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA claimed he could deliver!

Bronchitis Oaroloye's plan to start a NEW TYPE OF CHURCH can only succeed if he launch it in a shebeen with a lot of drunks.

LORD YAHSHUA WAS MOCKED BY THE HYPOCRITES FOR ASSOCIATING WITH REAL SINNERS.

How can a REAL Christian engage in the same behavior?

This suggests that the people allegedly Healed and Saved by SCOAN have only one purpose: to serve SCOAN. SCIENCEWATCH evidently knows nothing of HELPING PEOPLE, by MEETING THEM, and SOLVING THEIR PROBLEMS with DIVINE WISDOM.

He is still at the UNBELIEVER LEVEL of SNEERING at people he perceives as INFERIOR to himself.

. LUKE 18:9-17.

9. And he spake this Parable unto certain
which trusted in themselves
that they were Righteous,
and despised others:
10. Two men went up
into the Temple to pray;
the one a Pharisee,
and the other a Publican.
11. The Pharisee stood
and prayed thus with himself,

'GOD, I THANK THEE,
THAT I AM NOT AS OTHER MEN ARE,
EXTORTIONERS, UNJUST, ADULTERERS,
OR EVEN AS THIS PUBLICAN.
12. 'I FAST TWICE IN THE WEEK,
I GIVE TITHES OF ALL I POSSESS.'

13. "And the Publican,
standing afar off,
would not lift up
so much as his eyes
unto Heaven,
but smote upon his breast,
saying,

' GOD BE MERCIFUL
TO ME
A SINNER,'

14. "I tell you,

' THIS MAN WENT DOWN TO HIS HOUSE
JUSTIFIED RATHER THAN THE OTHER:'

for every one that exalteth himself
shall be abased;
and he that humbleth himself
shall be exalted."
15. And they brought unto him also infants,
that he would touch them:
but when his Disciples saw it,
they rebuked them.
16. But Jesus called them unto him,
and said,
"Suffer little children
to come unto me,
and forbid them not:
for of such is
The Kingdom of God.
17. "Verily I say unto you,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL NOT
RECEIVE THE KINGDOM OF GOD
AS A LITTLE CHILD
SHALL IN NO WISE
ENTER THEREIN.' "

This.... person has NEVER had the experience of HUMBLING HIMSELF BEFORE GOD, as a SINNER seeking MERCY for SINS AND INIQUITIES.

His sort think their BELIEFS make them RIGHTEOUS- even though they do not seed Righteous Works.

By Bronchitis Oaroloye's own admission he said that after more than 34 years of ministering, HE COULD NOT HEAL, he failed ![/b]

THE LORD YAHSHUA COULD NOT DO ANY MIGHTY WORKS WHERE PEOPLE REFUSED TO BELIEVE HIS TEACHINGS.

My Doctrines could always Heal.

Meanwhile, what do you yourself do?

Despite your ANOINTING WATER, and MORNING WATER, and FAITH BRACELET, you are still WEAK-IN-FAITH, and leave Healing to your so-called Pastors.

I have never taught people to be Weak-in-Faith.

I stopped Healing people when I learned that the people of the Social Circles I had access to were not interested in building up their own Faith, but rather wanted others to serve them with THEIR Faith, FEELING SUPERIOR by having the MAN-OF-POWER serve them, instead of serving others.

Can we see why ! Well he is using FICTIONAL NOVELS to gain power over a GULLIBLE PUBLIC.

So, SCOAN sees the public as "GULLIBLE," doesn't it?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=feSxdB4HPQA

Isn't that why, in 2013, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA claimed that HE, of all preachers on Earth, had been given THE BLOOD OF JESUS to BOTTLE UP and GIVE as MERCHANDISE:

T.B. JOSHUA: "I SAW THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
AND GOD REVEALS TO ME... THE HANDS OF JESUS...
...THE BLOOD WAS GUSHING OUT... DROPPING INSIDE THE WATER.
...IT DROPPED INSIDE THE WATER... AND FORMED WATER....
... THE BLOOD DROPPED INSIDE THE WATER, AND THE WATER BECAME POOR... PURE! PURE! PURE!"

THIS IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE?

I was SHOCKED that someone could be THIS BLASPHEMOUS- on VIDEO!

LORD YAHSHUA gave his life for us, 2,000 years ago.

He was CRUCIFIED ONCE.

Over.

Done.

According to YOU, LORD YAHSHUA BLED AGAIN, for a NIGERIAN, to BOTTLE HIS BLOOD for the use of TEMITOPE BALOGUN JOSHUA and his followers!

But you DARE call the public "GULLIBLE!"

No one has ever come forward in public to testify that DRUG INDUCED FICTIONAL Nagualism, Celestine Prophecy, Lapsomrompa, or even Criminal Scientology has healed them.
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 10:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
YAWN !!! YAWN!!! You only re-enforce your Covent with SATAN here. Your DEMONS are already speaking out, even before your deliverance. CHAAI !!!
oaroloye:

SHALOM!

I believe that any Teaching that does not contradict THE GOSPEL as Preached and Taught by The Lord Yahshua, but is rather consistent with It, should be adopted by the Church, and used by every Christian. "YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW TO DO MY JOB!"

THIS... NUTTER... by the name of "ScienceWatch" now got on my case, denouncing me for saying that "RAPE IS NOT A SIN." I cannot go into the details of everything I suffered in his Cauldron of Hatred- because I have only 8% Battery right now.

All without ANY proof, but HEARSAY that even if true, PROVES NOTHING. The CELESTINE PROPHECY is also condemned by ScienceWatch as fictional, whereas he probably knew nothing about the Prophecy Teachings, nor has bothered to read them at first hand, nor study the background of the Narrative........ These Systems each show how to tap into and use the full spectrum of Spiritual Powers- without any RELIGIOUS MUMBO-JUMBO.

Yes pastor Bronchitis Aroloye you have told of your subscriptions to Criminal SCIENTOLOGY Teachings of convicted criminal and fraudster LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD, the drug-induced fictional novel of NAGUALISM TEACHINGS of CARLOS CASTANEDA, and the fictional CELESTINE PROPHECY Teachings of JAMES REDFIELD known. Thank you for that !!

I have never condemned your love for fiction pastor Bronchitis, I was simply disgusted by your crude methods of mixing this crap with the HOLY SCRIPTURES to satisfy your own sick fantasies. I immediately saw the serious harm your scams will do to young unwary readers. All my pleas to you to help me, help you to stop you, fell on deaf ears.

Now you say here that you only have 8% battery. Are you saying that you only use 8% of your mind ? ? ? This is sad because you teach that your Criminal Scientology increases ones mental powers to 90%.
The founder of Criminal Scientology had a terrifying way to increase his power. He would get 4 to 5 young girls of his church and have violent SEX-ORGIES with them in his church while calling on Lucifer. Like a good dad, he would invite his son Ron DeWolf to join in so he can learn how to rip the girls souls and let Lucifer's power flow through him.

Finally crown Prince Aroloye (AKA pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye) it is common knowledge among those with power in the spirit world, that the source from which something comes contain the power of that source.
Lets use an example that you will easily understand. If you have an orgasm with a prostitute, the source of your orgasm is the prostitute therefore your orgasm contains the power of the source which is Satanic prostitution. Let me know if you want me to use an example based on your latest theories that RAPE IS THE VICTIMS FAULT.

Now your royal highness Aroloye, when you mix the HOLY SCRIPTURES with the crap that came out of the mind of an evil man such as L.Ron Hubbard the founder of Criminal Scientology, you are mixing Lucifer with God.
L.Ron Hubbard called on Lucifer for more power as he violently screwed the young girls in his church. He sprayed his orgasms over the church grounds while calling on Lucifer. He encouraged his young son to join in the SEX-ORGIES taking place in the church of Scientology.

Readers can research Hubbards son, Ron DeWolf for more disgusting facts on the prophet of Scientology. His son was so ashamed of his father that he changed his name after realizing that his dad was evil.

About The Celestine Prophecy ; the only good thing about that Fictional novel is that the author honestly admitted that is was a work of fiction.

While the other two authors Carlos and L.Ron Hubbard are fraudsters that refuse to admit that their novels are fiction. Hubbards son exposed his evil father and said that he wrote the BIBLE OF SCIENTOLOGY "Dianetics" as one of his many fiction novels but suddenly used it to start the Church of Scientology.
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by oaroloye(m): 11:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
ScienceWatch:
No one has ever come forward in public to testify that DRUG INDUCED FICTIONAL Nagualism, Celestine Prophecy, Lapsomrompa, or even Criminal Scientology has healed them.

SCIENCEWATCH knew NOTHING about LOBSANG RAMPA, SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, nor THE CELESTINE PROPHECY, until I mentioned them to him in NAIRALAND.

He is ignorant of the background of these Systems, and what was done with them. He has no wherewithal to say that no one has come forward in public to testify that these Systems have Healed them.

LOBSANG RAMPA was the self-proclaimed MISSIONARY of TIBETAN BUDDHISM to the West. He came about at a very dangerous time for the World the likes of SCIENCEWATCH could NEVER conceive, without some sort of extensive mental overhaul!

He said that he had been sent with the intention of bringing about a Spiritual Awakening sufficient to break the grip of Materialism in the West, which had sunk it to the point where DESTROYING THE WORLD WITH NUCLEAR WARFARE, for IDEOLOGICAL REASONS- namely ATHEISTIC COMMUNISM that was overtaking the World- was deemed a viable option.

At the time, they were actually discussing the construction of a device that could wipe out all life on Earth, not in bunkers, for 5,000 years! (Cobalt Bomb.)

LOBSANG RAMPA SAID that his masters hoped that if he could shine a LIGHT into the Darkness, and raise enough public awareness that THERE IS MORE TO LIFE than what their Schools and Religions Taught, they would STOP the impending APOCALYPSE.

THAT is what LOBSANG RAMPA, L. RON HUBBARD, CARLOS CASTANEDA and several others were, in their time, fighting for.

Someone like RICHARD DE MILLE was the LACKEY of the people who WANTED to drop the bombs, and KILL EVERYONE ELSE.

THAT is the side you are found supporting.

I DIDN'T REALLY FOLLOW LOBSANG RAMPA- back in the 1970s, his books were on the streets. That was where I first heard of RECAPITULATION. I did not understand the importance at the time.

I do know that Lobsang Rampa had Healing Techniques- some using stones or crystals. I gather that a considerable number of people were healed by his techniques.

SCIENCEWATCH IS LYING, as usual, when he says no one has publicly claimed to have been Healed by Lobsang Rampa, because he does not know anything about him.

SCIENTOLOGY has numerous Testimonies of Healings, which are treated more as a Side Effect, than the actual Goal.

NAGUALISM is not- that is, the lineage Carlos Castaneda inherited- all about Healing.  The System can be used to Heal. There is a lineage that makes that their Specialty.

I have not been interested in Carlos Castaneda's Spiritual Movement, called TENSEGRITY, but I gather that the MAGICAL PASSES the system is based would probably Heal people.

It is very difficult for a Spiritual Movement to boast of Healing people in America, because "PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE" is considered a serious offense in some, if not all, states.

CARLOS CASTANEDA was taught to do far more important things than Heal. He was taught how to revert the Physical Body to any age desired. He was introduced to the "GRANDFATHER" of the Nagual Lineages: THE LAST TOLTEC SUPER-SORCERER.

This man was born three thousand years ago, and was TRANSLATED to HEAVEN, like all of his colleagues. However, what they found waiting for them in Heaven was not what they expected. It appears to have been a TRAP for his kind, who had not expected ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS ON EARTH.

He contrived a particularly abominable means of escape, and came to Earth, living in terror that his JAILERS (Angels?) would penetrate his Disguise (he *SHAPESHIFTED* into a WOMAN, and the World he was in automatically VOMITED him out, because they didn't WANT women there,) and drag him back by force.

He revealed himself to the NAGUALS in 1723, and gave them SPIRITUAL GIFTS AND KNOWLEDGE they couldn't come by themselves, in exchange for a modicum of their LIFE FORCE.

When he received their Energies, he became young and energetic again.

He met every NAGUAL of their Order, including Don JUAN MATUS, who believed the whole System was VERY WRONG, and interfered with the Order's ability to Develop on its own initiative.

He appears to have made CARLOS CASTANEDA a Nagual in the hope that he would END "THE TENANT," as he was called.

His experience with him showed that he was a BUNGLER; he introduced him to THE TENANT, as usual, and, sure enough, CARLOS CASTANEDA BUNGLED THE RITUAL, and this 3,000 year-old man WAS NO MORE.

Do you see how the Native Americans do not want to cooperate with OYINBOS, and share their Mystical Secrets with them?

THE CELESTINE PROPHECY: deals with the manipulation of LIFE FORCE.

THE TENTH INSIGHT involves the use of the NINTH INSIGHT of THE CELESTINE PROPHECY to enter into THE SPIRITUAL REALM, and be able to observe the World, WITHOUT NEEDING TO EAT, DRINK, SLEEP, nor BREATHE.

I think that THE GOSPEL encompasses ALL those ABILITIES- only they did not interest the DISCIPLES, because sharing that Knowledge would make ALL OTHER CHRISTIANS EQUAL WITH THEMSELVES- AND SOME, SUPERIOR- and they DIDN'T WANT THAT.

[color=#990000]JOHN 15:11-16.

11. "These things have I spoken unto you,
that my Joy might remain in you,
and that your joy might be full.
12. "This is my Commandment,

'THAT YE LOVE ONE ANOTHER,
AS I HAVE LOVED YOU.'

13. "Greater love hath no man than this,[/color]

'THAT A MAN
LAY DOWN HIS LIFE
FOR HIS FRIENDS.'

14. "Ye are my Friends,
if ye do whatsoever I Command you.
15. "Henceforth I call you not "Servants;"
for the servant knoweth not
what his lord doeth:
but I have called you "Friends;"
for all things that I have
heard of my Father
I have made known unto you.
16. "Ye have not chosen me,
but I have chosen you,
and ordained you,
that ye should go
and bring forth Fruit,
and that your Fruit should remain:
that whatsoever ye shall ask
of The Father in my Name,
He may give it you."

DOES TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA WANT OTHER CHRISTIANS TO BE EQUAL OR SUPERIOR TO HIMSELF?

Of course not!

But tens of thousands world-wide testify daily that the Holy Spirit working with the holy Prophet TB Joshua has healed them effectively.

The Tricks behind T.B. JOSHUA'S Prophecies Revealed.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2uqpUasnnNg

T.B. JOSHUA Pays people to act on his T.V. Show.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LZz1VgHOzMI

I do not believe that that is the case at all.

Their behavior is not consistent with that of people who have PERSONALLY EXPERIENCED DIRECT EVIDENCE OF GOD'S EXISTENCE.

A man testified of being one of TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S LIEUTENANTS, until the day when he FORBADE HIM TO MARRY, contrary to PAUL'S Doctrine, and his EYES WERE OPENED, testified of TRICKS being used to make the public believe that people were being Healed, when they were not.

T.B. JOSHUA EXPOSED by Ex-Assistant AYUBA OLORI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIaNEWLe_Z4

LOL ! HA HAAA HIC HA HA HIC HA jaw aching laughter, roll of the chair laughter !

[color=#990000] LUKE 6:20-26.

20. And he lifted up his eyes on his Disciples,
and said,

"Blessed be ye Poor:
for yours is the Kingdom of God.
21. "Blessed are ye that hunger now:
for ye shall be filled.
Blessed are ye that weep now:
for ye shall laugh.
22. "Blessed are ye,
when men shall hate you,
and when they shall
separate you from their company,
and shall reproach you,
and cast out your name as Evil,
for the Son of Man's sake.
23. "Rejoice ye in that day,
and leap for joy:
for, behold, your Reward
is great in Heaven:
for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.
24. "But woe unto you that are rich!
For ye have received your consolation.
25. "Woe unto you that are full!
For ye shall hunger.
Woe unto you that laugh now!
For ye shall mourn and weep.
26. "Woe unto you,
when all men shall speak well of you!
For so did their fathers
to the False Prophets."

UNWARRANTED LAUGHTER AND SCORN ARE THE TOOLS OF THE DEVIL.

If a Righteous man laughs at or scorns anyone, they will have WORD-OF-GOD REASONS for doing so.

.    PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in the Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit
in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff
which the wind driveth away.
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly
shall Perish.

SCIENCEWATCH CAN BE PROVEN TO BE COMMITTING UNGODLINESS, SINFULNESS, AND SCORNFULNESS.

UNGODLINESS:

T.B. JOSHUA has claimed to have seen "JESUS" (which is NOT his Name) BLEEDING PROFUSELY into a pool of water, given to HIM, of ALL Christians in the World and in History by GOD, to use as a RELIC, contrary to THE LAW and THE GOSPEL.

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake all these Words, Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God, Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that HATE ME.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which LOVE ME,
AND KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS.

7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name in vain."

I SAY THAT ALL OF THESE COMMANDMENTS HAVE BEEN CLEARLY VIOLATED BY THAT UTTERANCE.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA had allegedly been endorsed by Dutch Theologian WILLEM OUWENEEL in a 2002 book no one has been able to prove to me exists at all, or is in their own possession.

The "TBJOSHUAWATCH." Website claims to have contacted him to verify his endorsement, only to have him reply that he had WITHDRAWN it because of:

1. NO CONTACT WITH SCOAN FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS.

2. ALLEGATIONS OF SEXUAL IMPROPRIETY AMONGST T.B. JOSHUA'S SUBORDINATES.

3. THE 160 DEATHS IN THE 12th SEPTEMBER 2014 DISASTER.

When I first heard this report, it seemed conclusive to me that PROFESSOR OUWENEEL dropped contact with SCOAN, after his book praising T.B. JOSHUA came out, but the millions of his followers did not immediately rush out to buy the book, and enrich him, many times over his FINANCIAL INVESTMENT- which is what would have happened, were we WHITE PEOPLE. His TRICK didn't work, and he had no further need of T.B. JOSHUA.

I marvelled at his fickleness in not contacting THE PROPHET HE SAID HEALED HIM, HIS DAUGHTER, AND HIS FRIENDS, after he heard of A HORRIBLE TRAGEDY on HIS WATCH. Nor to VERIFY allegations of misconduct.

That, to me, PROVED that he NEVER regarded T.B. JOSHUA as a PROPHET OF GOD, and THE AILMENTS AND HEALINGS were ALL FAKED, to get DATA to write his stupid book!

However, it now emerged- I only just learned if this "WATER SPORTS" nonsense, and the video showing T.B. JOSHUA'S own DAMNING BLASPHEMIES, beginning in 2013.

THAT would JUSTIFY breaking off contact "for more than ten years."

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA AND HIS RINGLEADER GANG MUST SURELY LAUGH AT THE PUBLIC SCORNFULLY, IF THE ALLEGATIONS OF THE FAKE NATURE OF MANY OF THE SO-CALLED HEALINGS ARE TRUE.

[b]Here are the facts :

ScienceWatch says "FACTS," but all he produces is HEARSAY and UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS that have been IGNORED by the Anthropology Professors of reputable institutions mentioned by critic Dr. DEAN CHAVERS in 2011, including:

UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY, STANFORD UNIVERSITY, and SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY.

These are NOT some "MUSHROOM" (pardon the pun) institutions.

https://indiancountrymedianetwork.com/news/the-fake-carlos-castaneda/

Prof.Richard De Mille release his findings that conclusively prove that the mad SEX-MANIAC

How exactly does ScienceWatch get to judge a man- awarded a PhD. and published as many as TWELVE BOOKS, in CONSTANT PRINT since they were were published, 10 million copies before he died, STILL PUBLISHED after he died, a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE- a MAD MAN?

How many books has TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA written?

He SAYS he saw JESUS, and that GOD SPOKE TO HIM.

What has HE written?

But he can send CHARACTER ASSASSIN SCIENCEWATCH to SMEAR people who never did him any harm with FALSE WITNESS?

That is what he can do?

and fraudulent founder Carlos Castaneda has deliberately published his FICTIONAL NOVELS as Non-fiction to deceive his readers and thereby build a DANGEROUS CULT FOLLOWING.

Not like SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS, whose leader distributed bottles of the BLOOD OF JESUS, saw BLOOD GUSHING OUT of the HANDS OF JESUS, but two years later, REPLACED the BLOOD OF JESUS, which he said GOD TOLD HIM HE HAD GIVEN IT TO HIM TO GIVE TO THE WHOLE WORLD-

But two years later, he announced an UPGRADED MASTER'S DEGREE IMPROVEMENT on the TRANSPARENT BLOOD OF JESUS (God was mistaken before?)

The FICTIONAL genre of magical FICTIONAL realism came into being in South America and the SEX-MANIAC Carlos Castaneda made a huge FRAUDULENT contribution by making himself a character in his FICTIONAL stories.[/b]

THESE UNFOUNDED AND IRRELEVANT SMEAR TACTICS ARE SUPPOSED TO DISTRACT US FROM THE FICTIONAL NATURE OF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S MINISTRY?

Who SHAMELESSLY BLASPHEMES GOD, and CLAIMS to have SEEN JESUS BLEEDING FROM HIS HANDS- but not from his BACK and SIDE.

Wounds which were HEALED 2,000 years ago!

But came back, JUST TO PROVIDE TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA with ADDED INCOME!

Selling THE BLOOD OF THE LORD!

How LOW can a LIAR get?

FICTIONAL Magical realism has been developed globally from Russia to Europe to the USA, but it has been primarily identified with South America where Castaneda was born (in Peru) and culturally and sexually imprinted.

Funny you should talk about "MAGICAL REALISM."

Where did Lord Yahshua teach the use of "FAITH BRACELET?"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ThC7W0rE9VE

The premier masterpiece of FICTIONAL magical realism, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez, was published in Spanish in 1967 (in English, 1970), less than a year before The Teachings of NAGUALISM'S fictional character Don MATUS Juan.

So what?

You have not told us what this had to do with anything.

I brought up L. RON HUBBARD, LOBSANG RAMPA, CARLOS CASTANEDA, and JAMES REDFIELD for ONE REASON ONLY: their professed TRUTH are PROVABLE FROM THE BIBLE.

I only Teach people to do WHAT THE LAW PROPHET MOSES TAUGHT, AND THE GOSPEL LORD YAHSHUA PREACHED, and NOTHING ELSE.

Unlike TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA, and SCIENCEWATCH, who Teach acceptance of FALSE PROPHECIES about things that are NO BUSINESS of a SERVANT OF GOD, DUBIOUS VISIONS AND VOICES, Commanding the use of MAGIC WATERS, and CHARM BRACELETS, that are NOT what THE LORD Taught in HIS GOSPEL.

SCIENCEWATCH trusts the testimony of the ONE ARMCHAIR PROFESSOR, who SAYS he has "evidence" that he has never seen, WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US, because the ONLY IMPORTANT POINT IS: "ARE THE TEACHINGS BIBLICAL?"

Whether these men PLAGIARIZED them, PROPHESIED THEM, or EXPERIENCED them is NOT RELEVANT.

The ONLY important point is: DOES GOD AGREE?

The proximity of these two books involves far more than a coincidence in timing. Carlos Castaneda plagiarized his HOAX from this.

SCIENCEWATCH IS A COWARDLY FOOL, AND FALSE WITNESS.

CARLOS CASTANEDA was a GRADUATE STUDENT at the University of California, Los Angeles, in America.

SCIENCEWATCH is trying to imply- that is how these CONMEN WORK, see THEY LET YOU DECEIVE YOURSELF, then, when exposed, say:

"I NEVER SAID THAT!"

That is how SCIENCEWATCH denies that TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA'S PROPHECY of HILLARY CLINTON winning the 2016 Presidential Election was FALSE, but says it is "CORRECT IN THE LIGHT OF THE SPIRITUAL REALM!"

SCOAN are LIARS, and we CANNOT TRUST THEM.

When TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, our countryman, a PASTOR, and MIRACLE HEALER, was ACCUSED in South Africa, of "THIRTY COUNTS OF PEOPLE-TRAFFICKING FOR SEXUAL EXPLOITATION," ScienceWatch, merely to buttress an argument against ME, AMPLIFIED the charge to THIRTY COUNTS OF RAPE, and said that this man, who is not around to defend himself, WAS A RAPIST, and that I was "DEFENDING A RAPIST."

The man was not even ACCUSED of RAPE- yet SCIENCEWATCH decided that ACCUSATION is the same thing as PROVEN GUILT.

That is what he is doing here.
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by oaroloye(m): 5:49am On Jul 14, 2017
ScienceWatch:
The main difference in these FICTIONAL works is that Marquez did not present himself as a character in his fiction, but fraudster Carlos Castaneda does. The inclusion of this author Carlos in the invention of the anthropological FICTIONAL novel proved to be a tremendously successful narrative device—but equally so, a huge liability for Carlos Castaneda. I reckon that for Castaneda it was a liability he simply could not handle.

CARLOS CASTANEDA could not have just thrown away his whole career by plagiarizing a novel that came out the year before- which everyone was going to read.

I had heard that THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A YAQUI WAY OF LIFE, by Carlos Castaneda (1968) was his PhD thesis. However, ENCYLCOPEDIA.COM says that JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: THE LESSONS OF DON JUAN (1972) was, and that he got his degree in 1973.

I do not believe that, because I have read both books.

JOURNEY TO IXTLAN was written to correct THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN and A SEPERATE REALITY: FURTHER CONVERSATIONS WITH DON JUAN (1971), because he had believed that only the teachings and experiences connected to the ingestion of hallucinogenic plants were important, while those teachings not directly involving drug use were unimportant mystical mumbo-jumbo.

SCIENCEWATCH makes the same mistake, when he rejects THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD in THE LAW OF MOSES and THE GOSPEL OF YAHSHUA, and thinks that MIRACLE WORKS authenticate genuine Christianity.

It is these supposedly unimportant Commandments and Teachings that are the SEEDS and CHANNELS through which REAL MIRACLES OF GOD GROW AND COME.

It was Lord YAHSHUA'S ADHERENCE TO HIS FATHER'S COMMANDMENTS- that is, his RIGHTEOUSNESS- that ENABLED him to channel The Power of God. If he had committed ANY Sin, The Father could not have dwelt in Him.

NO PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIAN BELIEVES THAT!

That is because they ALL COMMIT SIN- but STILL BELIEVE that theory have GOD inside them.

His own wife suffered cruel humiliation at Carlos Castaneda's hands.

Really?

What was the "cruel humiliation?"

Was it consistent with the NAGUALISM APPRENTICESHIP?

Was it inconsistent with your allegation that he was a "SEX MANIAC?"

ScienceWatch who is so vocal about accusing people of things they have not done, is uncharacteristically dumb, here- or is that "characteristically dumb?" (He has so much dumbness... how is one supposed to be differentiating between them?)

He preached sexual purity while screwing all his followers.

Don JUAN MATUS taught that SEX and PROCREATION have an adverse effect on Spirituality. Therefore, he could not afford to indulge in Sex, have more children, nor love his any existing children normally.

Since he married his wife, MARGARET RUNYON, the same year he started with Don JUAN MATUS (1960), it surely messed up their marriage, if he really met Don JUAN.

SCIENCEWATCH never met Carlos Castaneda, nor read any of his books, nor  met his followers, nor knew anything about them, before he read a few webpages. How does he know that Carlos Castaneda was having sex with any of his followers?

SOMEONE ACCUSED HIM, AND HE DECIDED TO BELIEVE THE ACCUSATION!

He was born in 1925, therefore, by the time he received his PhD. and ended his Nagualism apprenticeship, he was 48 years old.

How could a 48 year-old unprecedentedly Spiritual man possibly be "screwing all his followers?"

How many followers does ScienceWatch THINK Carlos Castaneda had?

Could this be the reason why Bronchitis Oaroloye is so fixated on his belief that  RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

I say that RAPE IS NOT A SIN, for ONE reason only: THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD AGAINST IT.

I teach that "ONLY THE THINGS GOD SAYS ARE SINS ARE SINS."

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever
I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

. [color =#990000]1st JOHN 3:4.[/color]

4. Whosoever committeth Sin
transgresseth also The Law:
for Sin is
the Transgression of The Law.

[/b][/quote]Or as he proudly and repeatedly preach that, "BABIES AND YOUNG GIRLS ARE TO BLAME FOR BEING RAPED."[/quote] .

I am so sorry to hear that SCIENCEWATCH comes from a family so STUPID that they allow their babies and young girls to be raped.

. [color =#990000]LUKE 13:1-9.[/color]

THERE were present
at that season some that told him
of the Galilaeans,
whose blood Pilate had mingled
with their sacrifices.
2. and Jesus answering said unto them,
"Suppose ye that these Galilaeans
were Sinners above all the Galilaeans,
because they suffered such things?
3. "I tell you,

'NAY: BUT,
EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL
LIKEWISE PERISH.'

4. "Or those eighteen,
upon whom the tower in Siloam fell,
and slew them,
think ye that they
were Sinners above all men
that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5. "I tell you,

[color=#006600]'NAY: BUT,
EXCEPT YE REPENT,
YE SHALL ALL
LIKEWISE PERISH.'

6. he spake also this Parable;

"A certain man had a fig tree
planted in his vineyard ;
and he came
and sought fruit thereon,
and found none.
7 . Then said he unto the dresser
of his vineyard ,

'BEHOLD, THESE THREE YEARS
I COME SEEKING FRUIT
ON THIS FIG TREE,
AND FIND NONE:
CUT IT DOWN;
WHY CUMBERETH IT
THE GROUND?'

8. "and he answering said unto him,

'LORD, LET IT ALONE THIS YEAR ALSO,
TILL I SHALL DIG ABOUT IT,
AND DUNG IT:
9. 'AND IF IT BEAR FRUIT,
WELL: IF NOT,
then AFTER THAT THOU
SHALT CUT IT DOWN.' "

The LORD YAHSHUA taught that DISASTER BEFALLS PEOPLE because of their UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. GOD Orders His Gardener to cut down unfruitful trees.

This is THE TEACHING OF GOD From The Beginning that you are CONDEMNING, ScienceWatch, which is called "BLASPHEMY."
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2017
BE HEALED IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF THE FICTIONAL LORD DON JUAN !!!

If that don't work for Bronchitis Oaroloye then he will try the God of SEX-MANIAC Carlos Castaneda.

BE DELIVERED FROM DEMONS IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF Carlos Castaneda !!!!

If that fails, Bronchitis Oaroloye has another God up his crooked sleeve. He will summon the CRIMINAL God's of SCIENTOLOGY.

Bronchitis Oaroloye is extremely deluded. He says that after more than 34 years of corrupt ministering he has never succeeded to HEAL OR DO DELIVERANCE.

His delusions become extreme when he advertises that he has secret powers and that he WILL TEACH OTHERS TO HEAL.

What will you say if your motor mechanic says that he can't repair cars, but he can teach others to do mechanical repairs.

Lol !! Ha hic ha haaaaaaa !!!

It gets even better, Bronchitis Oaroloye's side line says that she can't cook, BUT SHE IS TEACHING OTHERS TO COOK.
Hic ha ha hic LOL !!! Oops just drove into kerb laughter, swerving wildly across the road laughter ha ha hic Haaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

This is even better, wait for it !!
Bronchitis Oaroloye says that his LORD Carlos Castaneda teach CELIBACY when he is a known SEX-MANIAC have sex with all His followers.
Lol. My stomach is cramping laughter ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaae !! Hic
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2017
I am certain that an intelligent person like Maximal123 will dump a woman that says she can't cook but she is good at TEACHING OTHERS to cook.

Bronchitis Oaroloye says that after 34 YEARS of FICTIONAL ministry he damn well can't heal, but he is good at TEACHING others to heal.
Lol !!! This brings tears to my eyes.

He works hard at insulting all the people that was effectively healed in the holy SCOAN CHURCH while defending DRUG INDUCED NAGUALISM and FICTIONAL CELESTINE PROPHECY.
I won't touch on Bronchitis Oaroloye's other God's that he defends with his life. The God of CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY and the God of SATANIC LAPSOMROMPA feature upper most in His DELUSIONAL opinions.

It is a dangerous symptom of insanity when a deluded 60 year old man viciously attack scientifically verifiable facts that are FREELY AVAILABLE AND DEMONSTRATED 24 hours per day TO the whole world.

Because of EMMANUEL TV, enlightened doctors and HONEST pastors, also royalty, kings and leaders are coming from all over the world at great cost to them selves to verify the awesome power of JESUS CHRIST flowing like a mighty river through the holy SCOAN CHURCH.

Bronchitis Oaroloye is a SWINE who is happy to sell his soul to the devil. Chaai !!!
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2017
We are all born into a crazy BIG BANG world where we are educated out of the benefits of SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE OF A TRUE GOD and . Thats why we all start with doubting the reality of God's love as expressed through Miracles etc, etc.

Doubt\Atheism is useful only if one is willing to humbly go on the lonely journey of VERIFICATION OF TRUTH.

It is dangerous to hold on to doubts about the existence and loving power of GOD or Jesus because of popular sentiment.

On this difficult journey of VERIFICATION OF THE HIGHEST TRUTH, we slowly come to the realization that there are only two spiritual forces that CONTROL HUMAN DESIRE. Satan or God. We have the power to choose which one will control us. Human will-power is useless against spiritual forces.

The dark spiritual forces motivate the desires of hatred, arrogance, anger, lust, RAPE, murder, cowardice, pornography, envy, jealousy, etc etc. From the time we are born, we experience all this DARKNESS as our reality and the only source of our power.

That is the hidden reason why Bronchitis Oaroloye is so eager to mock and insult expressions of kindness, love, humility, miracles, obedience, etc, etc. It was previously almost impossible for an individual to quickly find a place where, 24 hours daily powerful live demonstrations of the consequences of invisible forces of DARK and LIGHT in the lives of a diverse global people are seen in real time.

There are many places to learn spiritual truths, But, we learn more effectively when lessons are filled with abundance of practical real life demonstrations, than lengthy MOTIVATIONAL SPEECHES. Motivational preaching has its place after one is brought to a level of belief. Thats why the Mighty Jesus taught with demonstrationsof power/ miracles.

I am forever grateful to Emmanuel TV where I learned more about the global reality of spiritual forces working in our lives. I have seen abundant evidence of the practical love of God for humanity 24 hrs a day, 7 days per week.

I have seen awesome scientifically verifiable evidence of why God sent Jesus to demonstrate His love for humanity.
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 12:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Satanic Nagualism, Celestine Prophecy, Lapsamrompa and Scientology was all birthed from the use of HALLUCINOGENIC DRUGS.

The truth lover, Anthropologist Jay Fikes adds his voice to those exposing the deceptions of Carlos Castaneda, such as Prof. Richard de Mille. He says fraudster Castaneda has played a big role in the packaging of the shaman and selling him to those New Agers who seek exotic DRUG INDUCED experienceS. Any insights of "Don Juan" have been taken from esoteric and occult tradition. Only the neophyte would find Don Juan to be original or profound. the question now is, is bronchitis Oaroloye one such neophyte ?

This Anthropologist says that fraudster Carlos Castaneda, among others, is in the business of turning shamanic experience into a consumer product to be sold in the market place as NON FICTION.

The founder of FICTIONAL NAGUALISM cruelly abused his wife. Amy Wallace’s harrowing account of her years as Carlos Castaneda’s wife and disciple is a cautionary tale for our times, the story of a woman whose search for meaning took her to the brink, and damned near cost her everything.

In this painfully honest memoir, she takes us deep inside the dark Carlos Castaneda cult of Nagualism and shows us the mind games, ego trips, and petty cruelties that was disguised as wisdom. His Wife, Amy Wallace has ripped the curtain down, and laid the EVIL wizard bare for all to see.

Bronchitis Oaroloye is working hard to mix Christianity into the cult of Nagualism and show us the mind games, ego trips, and petty cruelties and disguised it as wisdom. We will experience what his beliefs on RAPE have in store for us.

RAPE VICTIMS BEWARE !!
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2017
TB Joshua is more than the greatest anointed Pastor today ! The evidence is transparent and freely available to the whole world.
Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate.

Bronchitis Oaroloye's cowardly Schizophrenic hatred of the holy Prophet TB Joshua and SCOAN church has imprisoned him for more than 30 years. He said that he failed to heal, "I have not been able to heal one person." He then cruelly blames his failure on his victims lack of faith. The FAKE Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye has willingly sold his soul to the devil and now it is sad to see him preaching from the Fictional novels of Nagaulism, The Celestine Prophecy and even faithfully embrace and defend CRIMINAL SCIENTOLOGY.

Too many False Pastors/ Rabbis, including FAKE Pentecostal PFN pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, teach their congregations that a demon possessed pastor can do demonic deliverance and miraculous healings. History shows how we all have been brain-washed for hundreds of years by science, governments, the Pentecostal churches, Roman Catholic Churches, Old and New Apostolic Churches and many more.

We all remember what Jesus said when the evil Jewish priests told him that what he is doing - all the healing and deliverance - is done by the power of Satan. Therefore it is not strange that the holy Prophet TB Joshua of Scoan Nigeria is also accused today.

Jesus said to these so-called holy men. “Satan can’t and will not work against himself."

What does this mean?
Even if a so-called respected but false pastor/Bishop/Prophet/Clergyman or even this fake Pentecostal PFN pastor, try to heal or do demon deliverance, it can’t and won’t work. Satan can’t and won’t work against himself.

Finally we all have loads of scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of Scoan Church Nigeria that proves the holy Gospels and the Holy Books of Acts to be accurate. Peoples faith in Jesus Christ and a loving God increases. Truth seekers are eternally grateful to a humble servant of the true GOD, Prophet TB Joshua.

FAKE pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye says that after 34 YEARS of FICTIONAL ministry he damn well can't heal, but he is good at TEACHING others to heal.
Lol !!! This brings tears to my eyes.

Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye works very hard at insulting all the powerful personal testimonies of people that was effectively healed in the holy SCOAN CHURCH while defending DRUG INDUCED NAGUALISM and FICTIONAL CELESTINE PROPHECY. How do you fool educated people ? Just create a new type of fiction .... Fictional realism. Therefore it is a lie, it is based on fantasy and it is real. Now you market it as Non-fiction the same way Bronchitis Oaroloye's master, Carlos Castaneda did with FICTIONAL NAGUALISM.

FICTION IS NOT TRUTH !!

Read more about independent investigative findings into the SCOAN church at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/men-god-see-tb-joshua/
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2017
What kind of hallucinogenic drugs are Bronchitis Oaroloye using ?

What kind of fictional realism novels is he worshiping from ?
EVERYTIME bRONCHITIS oAROLOYE OPENS HIS FOUL SMELLING MOUTH to curse the holy prophet TB Joshua, hundreds of personal testimonies flow out of the holy SCOAN church.

There is a true disciple of Jesus in Nigeria.
A pastor, minister, evangelist will be known by their WORKS (the combination of miracles, signs and wonders) so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. The evidence of the miracles in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul

Jesus says to all pastors, Disciples, ministers and evangelists that humbly want
spiritual enlightenment and the power of the Holy Spirit;

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

It is not FAKE pastor Bronchitis Oaroloyes elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches that qualify him as a pastor, as is made clear in John 14:12. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor.

The Scoan Church web site correctly states that "There is not enough space to record the miraculous manifestation of God’s power in the life of Prophet T.B. Joshua. God’s river of life—salvation and all of God’s blessings—flow out from his innermost being to meet the needs of mankind. The miracles of Jesus Christ through Prophet T.B. Joshua are unlimited. They include the healing of HIV/AIDS, cancer, barrenness, deliverance from demonic spirits, restoration of sight to the blind, life to the limbs of the crippled and many others."

So true, who can afford to keep video records of all the miracles flowing like a raging river through the holy SCOAN church Nigeria.

Everytime Bronchitis Oaroloye sends a Curse to the holy Scoan, something amazing happens there, God and Jesus and the Holy Spirit works together to prove to the whole world that Bronchitis Oaroloye knows not what he does. He is spiritually blind. Satan is screwing him, but he can go for a divorce from Satan via FREE deliverance. Satan will not leave easily because Bronchitis was a good and faithful servant for more than 40 years.
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2017
BE VERY CAREFUL OF bRONCHITIS oAROLOYE'S FICTIONAL NOVELS !
The holy prophet TB Joshua has nothing to be afraid of. Bronchitis Oaroloye's deluded claims are as a consequence of HALLUCINOGENIC DRUGS used in the worship of FICTIONAL NAGUALISM.

You may be interested in what another independant investigation into the SCOAN church revealed:
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is a brief extract from Professor Ouweneel’s personal experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ;

Professor Willem Ouweneel is a highly respected theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.

He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made.

Prof. Ouweneel continues, "They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12)."

He emphasizes, “I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.” I pray that God will further bless brother T.B. Joshua, and will open the eyes of his critics.

Prof.Ouweneel cautions, "We should be very careful in our western context to judge that simply because it is different from what we are used to or what fits into our own paradigms and our own frameworks of thought. Rather we should be prepared to have God overthrow our own frameworks of thoughts in the light of Scripture, instead of us judging things because they do not fit out preconceived ideas.”

My view is that pastors can effectively use Emmanuel TV and TB Joshua youtube.com videos to study the incredible mass deliverances and healings happening daily in the Scoan Church Nigeria for their own peace of mind.

The Pentecostal PFN have used their pulpit to demonize the holy SCOAN church for more than 30 yrs without success.
Bronchitis Oaroloye's failure to make a dent in the SCOAN'S armour has resulted in his cruel Pentecostal handlers abandoning him.
He is trying hard to win back their favor without success while embracing FICTIONAL NAGUALISM etc, etc, for spiritual comfort.
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
oaroloye:

CARLOS CASTANEDA could not have just thrown away his whole career by plagiarizing a novel that came out the year before- which everyone was going to read. I had heard that THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A YAQUI WAY OF LIFE, by Carlos Castaneda (1968) was his PhD thesis. However, ENCYLCOPEDIA.COM says that JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: THE LESSONS OF DON JUAN (1972) was, and that he got his degree in 1973. I do not believe that, because I have read both books.

Really? What was the "cruel humiliation?"

Was it consistent with the NAGUALISM APPRENTICESHIP? Was it inconsistent with your allegation that he was a "SEX MANIAC?

Don JUAN MATUS taught that SEX and PROCREATION have an adverse effect on Spirituality. Therefore, he could not afford to indulge in Sex, have more children, nor love his any existing children normally.

SCIENCEWATCH never met Carlos Castaneda, nor read any of his books, nor  met his followers, nor knew anything about them, before he read a few webpages. How does he know that Carlos Castaneda was having sex with any of his followers?

He was born in 1925, therefore, by the time he received his PhD. and ended his Nagualism apprenticeship, he was 48 years old.

How could a 48 year-old unprecedentedly Spiritual man possibly be "screwing all his followers?"

I say that RAPE IS NOT A SIN, for ONE reason only: THERE IS NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD AGAINST IT. I teach that "ONLY THE THINGS GOD SAYS ARE SINS ARE SINS." [/b]Or as he proudly and repeatedly preach that, "BABIES AND YOUNG GIRLS ARE TO BLAME FOR BEING RAPED."
Yes, pastor Bronchitis, the fictional novel DON JUAN: A YAQUI WAY OF LIFE, by Carlos Castaneda (1968) was his fraudulent PhD thesis. We now know that the honorable Professor Richard DE Mille and others exposed the fraudster Carlos Castaneda.

Why do you insist on defending your fraudulent gods in the face of conclusive evidence that your spiritual masters are crooks ?

Take another sad example of your god of Criminal Scientology. Your prophet L.Ron Hubbard and his loving wife was found guilty and sentenced to 4 yrs in prison but he escaped and remained on the run till today.

L.Ron Hubbard let his loving wife go to prison alone. Out of extreme shame their son change his name from Hubbard to DeWolf.

Your prophets son Ron DeWolf exposed his own father by revealing that his dad worshiped Lucifer daily with occult rituals etc.
He admitted that his dad invited him to join in on the sex orgies in the church. The young girls of his church was used in these violent sex orgies to increase power from Lucifer DeWolf was told.

It must be very disappointing to your subjects in Idanre Nigeria as they witness the insanity and dangerous belief systems of their crown prince as he shames their king Aroloye. These loving people of Idanre are praying for wise leadership but all the see is a seriously deluded crown prince that is unable to separate fiction from Non-fiction.

L.Ron Hubbard wrote the fictional novel DIANETIS which was fraudulently published as Non-fiction which gave birth to the Church of Scientology, Dianetics: The Modern Science of mental Health. When his Ron DeWolf was 18, the novel which became their Scientology BIBLE, according to its publishers, falsely documented the results of Hubbard’s intensive research on roughly 280 "case histories."
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
oaroloye:

I had heard that THE TEACHINGS OF DON JUAN: A YAQUI WAY OF LIFE, by Carlos Castaneda (1968) was his PhD thesis. However, ENCYLCOPEDIA.COM says that JOURNEY TO IXTLAN: THE LESSONS OF DON JUAN (1972) was, and that he got his degree in 1973.

Don JUAN MATUS taught that SEX and PROCREATION have an adverse effect on Spirituality. Therefore, Carlos Castaneda could not afford to indulge in Sex, have more children, nor love his any existing children normally.

Since he married his wife, MARGARET RUNYON, the same year he started with Don JUAN MATUS (1960), it surely messed up their marriage, if he really met Don JUAN. He was born in 1925, therefore, by the time he received his PhD. and ended his Nagualism apprenticeship, he was 48 years old. How could a 48 year-old unprecedentedly Spiritual man possibly be "screwing all his followers?"
The honorable Professor Richard De Mille and others exposed Carlos Castaneda as a fraudster. Carlos obtained his PhD fraudulently by lying about the source of his fictional novel on Nagualism. He proved that Don Juan Matus was a fictional character created by Carlos to deceive his readers.

Your sex-maniac god of Fictional Nagaulism had many women for his greedy sexual appetite, Margaret was just one of them. Yet he falsely claimed and taught sexual celibacy. Carlos must have copied this from the Catholic priests.

Now where does this leave your future subjects in Indanre, Nigeria ? Are you going to impose a fictional spirituality on them to prolong their suffering ? GOD HELP INDANRE !!
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

A member of the murderous SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS is going to tell us about UTTER RUBBISH? IF SOMEONE GETS KILLED AT YOUR HOUSE, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY!

Yet, you arrogantly denied that your Master was Responsible for those 116 Deaths, from the 12th September, 2014 Collapse.
He is clearly NEITHER!

IF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA WERE A TRUE PROPHET OF GOD, HE WOULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DISASTER, AND PREVENTED IT.

I stopped Healing people when I learned that the people of the Social Circles I had access to were not interested in building up their own Faith, but rather wanted others to serve them with THEIR Faith, FEELING SUPERIOR by having the MAN-OF-POWER serve them, instead of serving others.
Please calm down pastor Bronchitis, we all know that you are one of the failed undercover agents employed by the dreaded Pentecostal PNF and CFAN to destroy all evidence of the HOLY SPIRIT working so majestically in the holy SCOAN church Nigeria.

We also know that you are totally frustrated and brimming with hatred when you see your hard work over more than 34yrs has FAILED to destroy the SCOAN, every move your Satanic gang has made has only increased the SCOAN'S power.

Every knee will bow to the truth about the Christ, Crown Prince Aroloye (aka Bronchitis Oaroloye). Your royal arrogance is in sharp contrast to the humility of the royal family that came to the SCOAN recently to worship the mighty truth of Jesus.

Your subjects in Indanre Nigeria knows that they will mourn the day you take the throne, Crown Prince Aroloye !!

Indanre is frightened by your powerful beliefs in sex-maniacs and fraudsters as your spiritual gods. They have never seen such foolishness except among their mentally retards. Have mercy on your people your royal highness !! Have mercy on their souls !!
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2017
oaroloye:

LOBSANG RAMPA was the self-proclaimed MISSIONARY of TIBETAN BUDDHISM to the West. He came about at a very dangerous time for the World the likes of SCIENCEWATCH could NEVER conceive, without some sort of extensive mental overhaul! At the time, they were actually discussing the construction of a device that could wipe out all life on Earth, not in bunkers, for 5,000 years! (Cobalt Bomb.)

SCIENCEWATCH IS LYING, as usual, when he says no one has publicly claimed to have been Healed by Lobsang Rampa, because he does not know anything about him.

CARLOS CASTANEDA was taught to do far more important things than Heal. He was taught how to revert the Physical Body to any age desired. He was introduced to the "GRANDFATHER" of the Nagual Lineages: THE LAST TOLTEC SUPER-SORCERER. This man was born three thousand years ago, and was TRANSLATED to HEAVEN, like all of his colleagues. However, what they found waiting for them in Heaven was not what they expected. It appears to have been a TRAP for his kind, who had not expected ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS ON EARTH. He contrived a particularly abominable means of escape, and came to Earth, living in terror that his JAILERS (Angels?) would penetrate his Disguise (he *SHAPESHIFTED* into a WOMAN, and the World he was in automatically VOMITED him out, ........

DOES TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA WANT OTHER CHRISTIANS TO BE EQUAL OR SUPERIOR TO HIMSELF? Of course not! SCIENCEWATCH CAN BE PROVEN TO BE COMMITTING UNGODLINESS, SINFULNESS, AND SCORNFULNESS. TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA had allegedly been endorsed by Dutch Theologian WILLEM OUWENEEL in a 2002 book no one has been able to prove to me exists at all, or is in their own possession.

ScienceWatch says "FACTS," but all he produces is HEARSAY and UNFOUNDED ACCUSATIONS that have been IGNORED by the Anthropology Professors of reputable institutions mentioned by critic Dr. DEAN CHAVERS in 2011, including: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY, STANFORD UNIVERSITY, and SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY. These are NOT some "MUSHROOM" (pardon the pun) institutions)
How exactly does ScienceWatch get to judge a man- awarded a PhD. and published as many as TWELVE BOOKS, in CONSTANT PRINT since they were were published, 10 million copies before he died, STILL PUBLISHED after he died, a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE- a MAD MAN?

How many books has TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA written?

He SAYS he saw JESUS, and that GOD SPOKE TO HIM.

What has HE written?

I brought up L. RON HUBBARD, LOBSANG RAMPA, CARLOS CASTANEDA, and JAMES REDFIELD for ONE REASON ONLY: their professed TRUTH are PROVABLE FROM THE BIBLE.

I only Teach people to do WHAT THE LAW PROPHET MOSES TAUGHT, AND THE GOSPEL LORD YAHSHUA PREACHED, and NOTHING ELSE.

SCIENCEWATCH IS A COWARDLY FOOL, AND FALSE WITNESS. CARLOS CASTANEDA was a GRADUATE STUDENT at the University of California, Los Angeles, in America. SCIENCEWATCH is trying to imply- that is how these CONMEN WORK, see THEY LET YOU DECEIVE YOURSELF, then, when exposed, say:

When TIMOTHY OMOTOSO, our countryman, a PASTOR, and MIRACLE HEALER, was ACCUSED in South Africa, of "THIRTY COUNTS OF PEOPLE-TRAFFICKING FOR SEXUAL EXPLOITATION," ScienceWatch, merely to buttress an argument against ME, AMPLIFIED the charge to THIRTY COUNTS OF RAPE, and said that this man, who is not around to defend himself, WAS A RAPIST, and that I was "DEFENDING A RAPIST."
With all due respect your royal highness, Bronchitis Aroloye the pending crown prince of Idanre, Nigeria. While you were asleep in your royal chambers your subjects discovered to their horror that your spiritual beliefs in LOBSANG RAMPA, SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, AND THE CELESTINE PROPHECY are all based on fictional novels.

They are also distressed that their king, your father will turn in his grave, Could this shame collapse the kingdom ?

You should not have allowed your subjects in Idanre access to Google. They are very disturbed that their future king was so easily duped by fraudsters such as L.RON Hubbard of Criminal Scientology and sex-maniac Carlos Castaneda of Drug-induced Fictional NAgualism.

Your royal highness Bronchitis Aoroloye, by the time you get dressed, your castle will be drowning in gossip about your very public and powerful defense of a RAPIST PASTOR that was also trafficking his church members, girls as young as 14yrs old.

To be fair I thought you should know that there are already disturbing rumors going around in your castle, about your outright rejection of the findings of the honorable Professor Richard De Mille on how the fraudster Carlos Castaneda fraudulently obtained his PhD.
Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
oaroloye:

SCIENCEWATCH knew NOTHING about LOBSANG RAMPA, SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, nor THE CELESTINE PROPHECY, until I mentioned them to him in NAIRALAND. He is ignorant of the background of these Systems, and what was done with them. He has no wherewithal to say that no one has come forward in public to testify that these Systems have Healed them.

LOBSANG RAMPA was the self-proclaimed MISSIONARY of TIBETAN BUDDHISM to the West. He came about at a very dangerous time for the World the likes of SCIENCEWATCH could NEVER conceive, without some sort of extensive mental overhaul. I have not been interested in Carlos Castaneda's Spiritual Movement, called TENSEGRITY, but I gather that the MAGICAL PASSES the system is based would probably Heal people.

It is very difficult for a Spiritual Movement to boast of Healing people in America, because "PRACTICING MEDICINE WITHOUT A LICENSE" is considered a serious offense in some, if not all, states. CARLOS CASTANEDA was taught to do far more important things than Heal. He was taught how to revert the Physical Body to any age desired. He was introduced to the "GRANDFATHER" of the Nagual Lineages: THE LAST TOLTEC SUPER-SORCERER.

THE TENTH INSIGHT involves the use of the NINTH INSIGHT of THE CELESTINE PROPHECY to enter into THE SPIRITUAL REALM, and be able to observe the World, WITHOUT NEEDING TO EAT, DRINK, SLEEP, nor BREATHE.

DOES TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA WANT OTHER CHRISTIANS TO BE EQUAL OR SUPERIOR TO HIMSELF? Of course not ! T.B. JOSHUA has claimed to have seen "JESUS" (which is NOT his Name) BLEEDING PROFUSELY into a pool of water, given to HIM, of ALL Christians in the World and in History by GOD, to use as a RELIC, contrary to THE LAW and THE GOSPEL.

TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA had allegedly been endorsed by Dutch Theologian WILLEM OUWENEEL in a 2002 book no one has been able to prove to me exists at all, or is in their own possession. When I first heard this report, it seemed conclusive to me that PROFESSOR OUWENEEL dropped contact with SCOAN, after his book praising T.B. JOSHUA came out ....... I marvelled at his fickleness in not contacting THE PROPHET HE SAID HEALED HIM, HIS DAUGHTER, AND HIS FRIENDS, after he heard of A HORRIBLE TRAGEDY on HIS WATCH. Nor to VERIFY allegations of misconduct.

That, to me, PROVED that he NEVER regarded T.B. JOSHUA as a PROPHET OF GOD, and THE AILMENTS AND HEALINGS were ALL FAKED, to get DATA to write his stupid book. How exactly does ScienceWatch get to judge a man- awarded a PhD. and published as many as TWELVE BOOKS, in CONSTANT PRINT since they were were published, 10 million copies before he died, STILL PUBLISHED after he died, a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE- a MAD MAN?

How many books has TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA written? He SAYS he saw JESUS, and that GOD SPOKE TO HIM. What has HE written? Not like SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS, whose leader distributed bottles of the BLOOD OF JESUS........... Who SHAMELESSLY BLASPHEMES GOD, and CLAIMS to have SEEN JESUS BLEEDING FROM HIS HANDS- but not from his BACK and SIDE.

I was brought up L. RON HUBBARD, LOBSANG RAMPA, CARLOS CASTANEDA, and JAMES REDFIELD for ONE REASON ONLY: their professed TRUTH are PROVABLE FROM THE BIBLE. Whether these men PLAGIARIZED them, PROPHESIED THEM, or EXPERIENCED them is NOT RELEVANT. The ONLY important point is: DOES GOD AGREE?

SCIENCEWATCH IS A COWARDLY FOOL, AND FALSE WITNESS. SCOAN are LIARS, and we CANNOT TRUST THEM.
Readers will do their own research that will conclusively prove that the following novels are all certified fiction; LOBSANG RAMPA, SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, and THE CELESTINE PROPHECY. The problem is that Fraudster Carlos Castaneda published his fiction as Non-fiction,
but Prof. Richard De Mille and others exposed this fraudster.
The other problem one will find is that Fraudster L.Ron Hubbard wrote his novel DIANETICS on his family kitchen table and the claimed it is a non-fiction book of science.

It is ridicules to see how fake pastor Bronchitis who worships from these fictional novels, will cowardly attack a man that has millions of people and even doctors, professors, royalty, statesmen and women etc, etc all testifying daily to the effectiveness of the miraculous healing happening in the SCOAN CHURCH Nigeria.

Only the mentally insane will choose LOBSANG RAMPA, SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, or THE CELESTINE PROPHECY over The scientifically verifiable evidence of lives effectively and instantly transformed in the SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA.

Fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye and his Pentecostal PFN gang of thousands has for more than 34yr cruelly and cowardly attacked a lone gentle and extremely kind man, Prophet TB Joshua. The more these demonized men attacked, the more the SCOAN grew into a mighty force for the glory of GOD.

Re: Why Tbj Might Be Afraid Of Scientology, Nagualism, And Celestine Prophecy. by ScienceWatch: 5:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

A member of the murderous SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS is going to tell us about UTTER RUBBISH? IF SOMEONE GETS KILLED AT YOUR HOUSE, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! Yet, you arrogantly denied that your Master was Responsible for those 116 Deaths, from the 12th September, 2014 Collapse. All these people dead, because they made ONE STUPID MISTAKE of their whole lives: THEY TRUSTED TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA to be a TRUE PROPHET of YAHWEH GOD, and a PASTOR of the Lord Yahshua! He is clearly NEITHER!

IF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA WERE A PARTWAY-REAL MAN OF GOD, HE WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT HE COULD BRING DEATH UPON PEOPLE, SIMPLY BY BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THEM- FOR SPIRITUAL REASONS.

IF TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA WERE A TRUE PASTOR (SHEPHERD,) HE WOULD HAVE GIVEN HIS LIFE, IF NECESSARY, TO RESTORE THE VICTIMS OF HIS IGNORANCE, AND MAKE IT RIGHT! As happened on the day when people who were REALLY HANDICAPPED were turned away with PROVISIONS, paid for with OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY, instead of receiving Healings TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA claimed he could deliver! THE LORD YAHSHUA COULD NOT DO ANY MIGHTY WORKS WHERE PEOPLE REFUSED TO BELIEVE HIS TEACHINGS.

Isn't that why, in 2013, TUBERCULOSIS JOSHUA claimed that HE, of all preachers on Earth, had been given THE BLOOD OF JESUS to BOTTLE UP and GIVE as MERCHANDISE:

T.B. JOSHUA: "I SAW THE BLOOD OF JESUS.
AND GOD REVEALS TO ME... THE HANDS OF JESUS...
...THE BLOOD WAS GUSHING OUT... DROPPING INSIDE THE WATER.
...IT DROPPED INSIDE THE WATER... AND FORMED WATER....
... THE BLOOD DROPPED INSIDE THE WATER, AND THE WATER BECAME POOR... PURE! PURE! PURE!"

THIS IS WHAT YOU BELIEVE?
Please tell us fake pastor Bronchitis, why has your worship of all those fiction novels not cured your deep hatred that is destroying your soul ? The hate filled rubbish that you spewed out above only point to a serious problem with you.
The real miracle today is that God has provide a free GLOBAL TV channel called Emmanuel TV costing millions of dollars per month for the benefit of all truth seekers. Emmanuel TV is the reason all the vicious cowardly attacks no longer work. People are getting smart and do their own research, thereby making the cowards look more than stupid.

Dont let Satanists fool you, There is a true disciple of Jesus in Nigeria.
A pastor, minister, evangelist will be known by their WORKS (the combination of miracles, signs and wonders) so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff. The evidence of the miracles in the holy Scoan Church Nigeria, increase faith that lead to salvation of ones soul

Jesus says to all pastors, Disciples, ministers and evangelists that humbly want
spiritual enlightenment and the power of the Holy Spirit;
Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

It is not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches as is made clear in John 14:12. Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor.

Pastor Bronchitis, when the hallucinogenic drugs wear off you will learn that Pentecostal is a term used within Christianity to denote those Christians who place a primary emphasis on the "gifts of the Holy Spirit". According to Pentecostals, "gifts" such as faith healing, prophecy, and speaking in tongues occupy a primary place in the life of the church. Some Pentecostals also follow practices such as foot washing which can be found in the Bible but are not practiced in other Christian denominations.

In spite of this you and your Pentecostal leaders worked tirelessly for more than 34yrs WITH HATERED, ENVY AND JEALOUSY to destroy the working of the HOLY SPIRIT in the SCOAN CHURCH NIGERIA and also to destroy a truly humble man greatly anointed with the HOLY SPIRIT. The world is watching Emmanuel TV and will agree with one voice that the attacks was and still is motivated by envy and jealousy.

(1) (Reply)

I Am The Best Dressed Pastor In Town - COZA Pastor / Twelve Complex Processes In Sexual Reproduction Debunk The Theory Of Evolution / Biography Of Late Pastor Dare Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 285
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.