Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Lebron James Explained Why He Left $14 Million On The Table With Mcdonald's - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lebron James Explained Why He Left $14 Million On The Table With Mcdonald's (590 Views)

Ronaldo In Search Of Mcdonald’s Girls Who Gave Him Free Burgers As A Kid / Basketball Superstar Lebron James Lashes Trump For Dividing America / 2018 NBA Finals: Warriors Sweeps LeBron James Cavaliers For 2nd Straight Title (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lebron James Explained Why He Left $14 Million On The Table With Mcdonald's by salau01(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Visit www.latestforya..com and follow on twitter, Instagram, snapchat @salau01

LeBron James' investment in Blaze Pizza, a fast-casual, assembly-line pizza company, is paying off.
According to Forbes, Blaze has become the fastest-growing chain ever after opening its 200th location in Mentor, Ohio, on Tuesday.
According to Forbes, going from two to 200 franchises in four years gives Blaze the fastest start ever in restaurant history, confirmed by industry consultancy Technomic.
James was an initial investor in Blaze in 2012, according to ESPN's Darren Rovell, but in 2015, James actually left McDonald's to become part of Blaze's marketing campaigns.
In April, James sat down with his business manager Maverick Carter on Uninterrupted's "Kneading Dough" and explained why he made the decision, leaving $14-15 million, according to Carter, on the table with McDonald's.
"I believed in the actual product, first," James said. "I remember going to UC Irvine, the first-ever Blaze, and we tasted the product and the product was phenomenal ... And you came to me with the proposition that we actually own our own and be franchisees of a couple cities in America. And the numbers that you were showing me, the numbers that we could make if we just put the time in effort into it, would be exceeding what McDonald's would be giving me guaranteed over the next four years.

Re: Lebron James Explained Why He Left $14 Million On The Table With Mcdonald's by simplyhonest(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
intelligent decision
Re: Lebron James Explained Why He Left $14 Million On The Table With Mcdonald's by Kirgyakos(m): 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
I jus like diz guy....d bobo pack swagg full basket

(1) (Reply)

Best Odds For The Weekend. / What Morata Said When He First Arrived In London Ahead Of Chelsea Move / AC Milan’s Center Forward Carlos Bacca Wants To Return To His Former Club Sevill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.