Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola (2589 Views)

Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos / Mr Eazi Defends His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola After She Is Accused Of Bleaching / Mr Eazi And Rumoured Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Visit Barcelona FC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by AdoraAmadi: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Singer Mr. Eazi took to his Twitter page to thank God for his girlfriend, Temi Otedola and she replied him with a *cover’s face* emoji.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/mr-eazi-thanks-god-for-his-girlfriend-temi-otedola.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by pzmedia(m): 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
b decieving ursef OK.
Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by NwaAmaikpe: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
shocked

More like
Thanking God for his source of income

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Evablizin(f): 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by ExpensiveG: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
Na so undecided

E no concern me cheesy

Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Evablizin(f): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

More like
Thanking God for his source of income
kai Full-mouthed unapologetic intellectual

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by Elijahhopelarry(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
lol.... gold-digging isn't gender specific oh

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by auntysimbiat(f): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
digging the gold

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by NollywoodNews24(f): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Love is still blind sha!!!
Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by mayweather145: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
How e no go tank GOD ? U knows wat its mean to be dat babe bfrnd.
Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
'Thank you God for my girlfriend' - Mr Eazi gushes over his boo Temi Otedola

Fashion blogger, Temi Otedola who is the daughter of billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, and singer Mr Eazi, are rumoured to be dating after pictures of them looking like a couple at the Alakija's England wedding in June 2017, emerged.

Mr Eazi seem so happy about is girlfriend and sent a public tweet thanking God for giving him Temi Otedola.

See tweets here > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/thank-you-god-for-my-girlfriend-mr-eazi.html

Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by potbelly(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
And her father too... grin
Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by ItchingPreek(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
And me too can sing oo
Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by fergieboy: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Thief cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by PROWESX(m): 10:57pm On Jul 12, 2017
as we don't know the truth from the other side

Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by missdebs(f): 11:15pm On Jul 12, 2017
why e no go tank God, boy don hammer u say make e ni tank God. e reach make hin do thanksgiving for church na.
Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by axortedbabe(f): 4:01am On Jul 13, 2017
auntysimbiat:
digging the gold
digging wat gold,dude has something goin on well for him before the started dating,dunno why we all attribute dating rich ppl as "gold digging".
Re: Mr Eazi Thanks God For His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola by ellahzy(f): 6:55am On Jul 13, 2017
someone said "thanking God for his source of income" my chest grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Once Wrecked My Bank Account For Love- Stella Udeze / Sexy Actress, Moesha Boduong Flaunts Her Curves In New Pictures / Toyin Abraham Rummoured Hubby Kolawole Shares Adorable Pics With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.