Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

This is How DNA Controls Protein Synthesis in Your Body - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / This is How DNA Controls Protein Synthesis in Your Body (526 Views)

These Common Signs Shows You Are Not Getting Enough Protein / Nigerian Teen From Akwa Ibom Created Caterpillar Which He Controls With Syringe / Deaf And Dumb Man Calls And Controls Giant Crocodile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This is How DNA Controls Protein Synthesis in Your Body by toniete: 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Do you know how DNA controls protein synthesis? As the agent responsible for the transmission of traits and characters, the DNA has become a very important macromolecule in genetic engineering. The DNA by way of some complicated biochemical arrangement is responsible for the transcription and translation of other molecule and peptides to form protein structures in the form of enzymes, hormones and protoplasmic molecules. This post gives a very descriptive illustration of how DNA is involved in protein synthesis http://gulpmatrix.com/detailed-description-dna-controls-protein-synthesis/
Re: This is How DNA Controls Protein Synthesis in Your Body by Xenisha: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Recently, I began to be interested in science and found very interesting work of one company that I want to share mine. This company is working on cell free dna. I really liked their scientific research and I advise you to take a look at this company also develops tests and you can make yourself a DNA or RNA test.

(1) (Reply)

Computer Programming With Mathematics For Students / Golden Goose Lot / Air Conditioned Clothes To Beat Heat. See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.