Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

I Promise You, You Haven't Seen Anything More Hilarious - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Promise You, You Haven't Seen Anything More Hilarious (1461 Views)

Pidgin English Tutorial: Understand Javascript Promise 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Promise You, You Haven't Seen Anything More Hilarious by okwyee(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Saw this picture on facebook with the caption 'thank God the secondary phone number aint necessary!"
Ever seen anything like this?
Very funny. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Promise You, You Haven't Seen Anything More Hilarious by donsheddy1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
okwyee:
Saw this picture on facebook with the caption 'thank God the secondary phone number aint necessary!"
Ever seen anything like this?
Very funny. grin grin grin
grin grin grin This one weak me o grin
Re: I Promise You, You Haven't Seen Anything More Hilarious by abrahambest(m): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2017
Hahaha
Re: I Promise You, You Haven't Seen Anything More Hilarious by Teedawg: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin some developers no get chill which kind wickedness be this
Re: I Promise You, You Haven't Seen Anything More Hilarious by olamil34(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2017
maka why
Re: I Promise You, You Haven't Seen Anything More Hilarious by phainix: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2017
**shakes head** the things programmers do in the name of validation. God bless javascript
Re: I Promise You, You Haven't Seen Anything More Hilarious by seunny4lif(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2017
grin grin
University phone number ko? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nairaland Homepage Looking Like This / What's The Most In-demand Field Of Computer Science/programming? / A Programmer Male Friend Needed By A Female Programmer In Warri, Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.